Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood Surprising fact: wearing clothes burns 12 more calories per day than nudity.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Lesbian Bukkake  (Read 15814 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Lesbian Bukkake
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2007, 11:07:46 pm »

people, it ain't pee.

Well... okay, the thing is that I don't actually watch this porn, so I can't speak to its authenticity or the authenticity of the female ejaculation in general. However, the sources I've read (ah, yes, let's make this sound official!) seem to indicate that it is not an ubiquitous or even common sexual response, and that even women who ejaculate don't tend to do so consistently. Given this, which seems more likely: that porn films in this "genre" carefully recruit women with this relatively uncommon talent, then shoot and reshoot until they... er, shoot..., or that there's a certain amount of fakery involved?
Logged

Terry

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -9
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 11
  • Who, who is it?
    • View Profile
Re: Lesbian Bukkake
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2007, 11:19:22 pm »

To solve this issue once and for all, I figure someone here should report to the board with first hand information on the issue. While I love both a) careful tip-toey explanations and b) full on sick fuckery explanations, I reckon a simple 'Yes' or 'No' would suffice lovely like.

(Am I actually suggesting that a stranger does such a thing AND reports to us on it? I blame MisterQueue, his absence has created some sort of black hole into which even common decency and simple courtesy cannot escape.)
Logged
I can't remember if I cried, when I read about his widowed bride. But something touched me deep inside, the day the music died... OR DID IT?

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Lesbian Bukkake
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2007, 11:22:20 pm »

Quote
To solve this issue once and for all, I figure someone here should report to the board with first hand information on the issue.

um, people, it ain't pee.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Lesbian Bukkake
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2007, 11:31:22 pm »

Well I guess since jl's not around again, it's up to me to provide this link to her favorite shop.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Lesbian Bukkake
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2007, 11:33:07 pm »

Well I guess since jl's not around again, it's up to me to provide this link to her favorite shop.

Hey look, now I'm fired!
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Lesbian Bukkake
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2007, 11:34:17 pm »

Oh right, read a messageboard thread called "Lesbian Bukkake" at work and then blame your troubles on me.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Lesbian Bukkake
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2007, 11:42:21 pm »

Oh right, read a messageboard thread called "Lesbian Bukkake" at work and then blame your troubles on me.

Good times!

Seriously, though, as inev says . . . it ain't pee. All you have to do is see it, and remember having peed, and the difference is pretty clear. Now in reality, it's hard to say. On film, though, I'm pretty sure it's (quelle horreur!) usually not real. The simplest explanation is often the correct one.

I wonder if Antonyne Cheops knew anything of it?
« Last Edit: March 08, 2007, 11:51:03 pm by Nabubrush drinks (a lot) »
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Lesbian Bukkake
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2007, 03:15:36 am »

Good times!

Seriously, though, as inev says . . . it ain't pee. All you have to do is see it, and remember having peed, and the difference is pretty clear. Now in reality, it's hard to say. On film, though, I'm pretty sure it's (quelle horreur!) usually not real. The simplest explanation is often the correct one.

I wonder if Antonyne Cheops knew anything of it?

Right you are! it ain't pee, researchers have totally controlled for that in their studies. Before things get started, they have the test subjects empty their bladders, and they analyze the urine in a lab. Then they collect the ejaculate, and analyze that. Then they have the partici##### pee again, and the lab analyzes that too. They're markedly different. The ejaculate is a clear fluid produced in the Skene's glands, which is the equivalent of the female prostate. Look it up if you don't believe me.

However, in pr0n flicks I'm sure that they resort to theatrics and fake ejaculate all the time. Or they just make a watersports film and call it ejaculation. Whatever. The porn industry isn't exactly known for its honesty.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Lesbian Bukkake
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2007, 03:19:06 am »

(...) Then they have the partici****** pee again(...)

In the context of talking about ejaculation, this is easily the best board-censorship incident ever. A thousand years from now, info-archeologists will use this post to confirm that 21st-century culture freely discussed female ejaculation but had a taboo against any mention of trousers.
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Lesbian Bukkake
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2007, 03:35:59 am »

I'm not saying that it CAN'T happen like that.

From what I understand of the lady-parts and the range of variance amoungst ladies, it is within the realm of possibility. There is the very rare lady who can do something close to what is framed as explosive-lady-spunking in pornography films.

I'm just saying, if it's in porn, they're probably either peeing, stickin' water up in there or some other sort of bulb-based devicery... even if in real life, it can very very occasionally happened.

Many things that are possible but highly improbable in real life are faked in pornography regularly.

The female orgasm, for example.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Lesbian Bukkake
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2007, 03:38:31 am »

Many things that are possible but highly improbable in real life are faked in pornography regularly.

The female orgasm, for example.

The female what?
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Lesbian Bukkake
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2007, 03:41:09 am »

Quote from: CortJstr
The female what?

I know, I know. It sounds crazy to me, too.

But apparently, if they stop thinking about England for too long, it can totally happen.

I was told this on the schoolyard once.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Muse_Of_Fire

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 27
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 210
  • Purveyor of Tomcoolery
    • View Profile
Re: Lesbian Bukkake
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2007, 04:05:47 am »

Many things that are possible but highly improbable in real life are faked in pornography regularly.

The female orgasm, for example.

Heh. It's not just in pornography that they're regularly faked, hon.

;)
Logged
I'm afraid of ending up like Dugger.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Lesbian Bukkake
« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2007, 04:44:28 am »

This is where the loading up on water thing shows up.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Lesbian Bukkake
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2007, 04:37:31 am »

Man, I came back to the board after a fortnight of absence for THIS?
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up