The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: AugustWest on February 28, 2006, 09:42:56 pm

Title: Where is Bozack?
Post by: AugustWest on February 28, 2006, 09:42:56 pm
Seems like it's been awhile since he posted.

Everything OK?  Anybody heard from him?
Title: Re: Where is Bozack?
Post by: pmcd9 on February 28, 2006, 09:56:21 pm
Man, I just logged on with the intention of posting almost the same thing.  Calling Occu#####... 

Actually my subject was to be titled:  Andalucia and Bozack sitting in a tree

And the message was:  It would be cool if the reason those two had stopped posting was because they had run off together, but I doubt that's the case.  Even though we've got lots of great newbies, I still miss the old timers who don't post any longer.

Come home Andalucia, come home Bozack.  We'll kill the fatted calf (and a vegetarian bestitute for you Lily) if you only show your face 'round these parts.

~Paul
Title: Re: Where is Bozack?
Post by: misterqueue on February 28, 2006, 10:26:11 pm
Yes, I was just thinking of him last night actually.  Somehow Batman got brought up in the room (Ben, I'm looking at you here.)

Then I thought, "Where is that most melancholy of Batmen?  WHERE?"

I tried to call him but he said, "Tell him... tell him I'm not in."


The last part did not happen, but still, the point is made, we all miss our uh.. bozack.  Er wait.  Phrased badly.


PS Andalucia I do not know that well but she was always nice, so yes, do come back too.
Title: Re: Where is Bozack?
Post by: Nabubrush on February 28, 2006, 10:33:41 pm
It's never enough for you people, is it.
Title: Re: Where is Bozack?
Post by: AlohaDawg on February 28, 2006, 11:08:36 pm
The downside of N00b overload rears its ugly head. Has anyone heard from Kevbob (toofy) lately?
Title: Re: Where is Bozack?
Post by: Beatrice on March 10, 2006, 02:59:10 pm
I have been wondering the same about Bozack.  A good friend (oh wait, you know her.  Gina?!) informs me that she talks with him online, but I don't get on AIM much anymore, so who knows?  I guess he's busy, but if he reads this, then hello.
Title: Re: Where is Bozack?
Post by: pmcd9 on March 10, 2006, 03:09:15 pm
I think he's decided to get serious about his studies and just ain't got time for posting here.  But if you don't mind Beatrice, could you make an inquiry and find out if he's alright?

~Paul
Title: Re: Where is Bozack?
Post by: AugustWest on March 10, 2006, 03:36:47 pm
...find out if he's alright?

Better yet, find out if he's AAAIIIIIGHT.
Title: Re: Where is Bozack?
Post by: AlohaDawg on March 10, 2006, 09:34:32 pm
I have been wondering the same about Bozack.  A good friend (oh wait, you know her.  Gina?!)

Oh crap! He fell in!
Title: Re: Where is Bozack?
Post by: AugustWest on March 10, 2006, 10:05:53 pm
Oh crap! He fell in!

... If we find my car keys, we can drive out.
Title: Re: Where is Bozack?
Post by: pmcd9 on March 10, 2006, 10:20:49 pm
... If we find my car keys, we can drive out.

Augie, are you down in the hole too?

With Gina, it ain't fuck*ng, it's spelunking.

~Paul

Title: Re: Where is Bozack?
Post by: Bozack on March 12, 2006, 09:08:41 pm
Erm....ehehe.......hey.
I'm really sorry for my sudden and unexpected absence. Basically....February 12th was my brother's 23rd birthday; also, our awards ceremony. I sort of...uhhh....forgot about it, so wrapped up was I in my fraternal festivities. Then, when I signed on on the 13th, I felt so bad that I missed it that I couldn't post. I totally fugued. I've also had a lot of schoolwork (damn Ivy League!), so I've had less time on my hands. I really have missed all of you; I'm hopefully back to stay, but I'll probably be on a bit less.
Funny thing...later in the spring I'm going up to McGill to check it out and see if I want to go there. I'll probably be crashed out on Andalucia's couch. I'll post pictures, of course.
Anyway- I'm glad to be back, and sorry I stayed away so long. I don't know why I freaked out like I did; again, I'm sorry.
Title: Re: Where is Bozack?
Post by: pmcd9 on March 13, 2006, 02:23:32 am
Funny thing...later in the spring I'm going up to McGill to check it out and see if I want to go there. I'll probably be crashed out on Andalucia's couch. I'll post pictures, of course.
Anyway- I'm glad to be back, and sorry I stayed away so long. I don't know why I freaked out like I did; again, I'm sorry.

Dude, the Zeppelin, The Zeppelin...

~Paul
Title: Re: Where is Bozack?
Post by: misterqueue on March 13, 2006, 02:34:39 am
Dude, the Zeppelin, The Zeppelin...

~Paul

The Zeppelin (http://www.oceanwanderers.com/EmpPeng.5168.JPG)
Title: Re: Where is Bozack?
Post by: AugustWest on March 13, 2006, 05:33:22 am
Dude, you're among friends here.  We might have missed you on awards night, but no way was anybody pissed.

Also, pretty cool you're crashing at Andalucia's.  Tell her "hey" from all of us.
Title: Re: Where is Bozack?
Post by: pmcd9 on March 13, 2006, 02:28:48 pm
Funny thing...later in the spring I'm going up to McGill to check it out and see if I want to go there. I'll probably be crashed out on Andalucia's couch. I'll post pictures, of course.

On this I must insist.

~Paul
Title: Re: Where is Bozack?
Post by: pmcd9 on March 13, 2006, 07:32:45 pm
The Zeppelin (http://www.oceanwanderers.com/EmpPeng.5168.JPG)

I was referring to this (http://touamb.com/index.php/topic,1941.msg40145.html#msg40145).

~Paul
Title: Re: Where is Bozack?
Post by: misterqueue on March 13, 2006, 07:35:26 pm
I was referring to this (http://touamb.com/index.php/topic,1941.msg40145.html#msg40145).

~Paul

Oh.  I just like interjecting my obsession with the Emperor Penguin = Zeppelin equation whenever I can, and I had you to thank for the wonderful opportunity, paul.

Your explanation is good too though.  I mean, it's no Emperor Penguin, but then, what is?*

*Answer: A Zeppelin
Title: Re: Where is Bozack?
Post by: Bozack on March 13, 2006, 08:11:03 pm
Haha, oh man, I totally forgot about the ice-breaker ship and the zeppelin. I do like that there are now two distinct threads wondering where I am. Apparently, I'm the flakiest member of this board.
Title: Re: Where is Bozack?
Post by: jough on March 13, 2006, 09:16:46 pm
We may wonder where you are, 'zack, but we pine for Zart.
Title: Re: Where is Bozack?
Post by: V-Adore on March 14, 2006, 01:28:25 am
WE MISS YOU, ZART

COME HOME; ALL IS FORGIVEN

rending of garments and weeping

... Seriously, though: good to see you around, Bozack, and good luck with wherever life takes you. We'll be here when you have time for us again.
Title: Re: Where is Bozack?
Post by: Nabubrush on March 14, 2006, 02:34:02 am
I've been thinking about this, and reading some old threads, and basically I'm surprised I got any votes at all, given that Zart is gone. That motherfucker was amusing.
Title: Re: Where is Bozack?
Post by: pmcd9 on March 14, 2006, 07:15:18 pm
That motherfucker was amusing.

Yes, that's true, but you've got heart.

~Paul
Title: Re: Where is Bozack?
Post by: Nabubrush on March 14, 2006, 07:31:25 pm
Yes, that's true, but you've got heart.

~Paul

Of course you'd say that; you're like the Tom Mix of the internet.

How'd you find out about the heart, Paul? Not that I did anything wrong, you understand. I bought that heart from a medical supply house.
Title: Re: Where is Bozack?
Post by: pmcd9 on March 14, 2006, 07:50:29 pm
I voted for Jamie.

~Paul