Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Artists need to make money to eat and to continue to make art. Artists used to rely on middlemen to collect their money on their behalf, thereby rendering themselves innocent of cash-handling in the public eye. Artists will now be coming straight to you (yes YOU, you who want their music, their films, their books) for their paychecks. Please welcome them. Please help them. Please do not make them feel badly about asking you directly for money.” -Amanda Palmer

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Where is Bozack?  (Read 5088 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Where is Bozack?
« on: February 28, 2006, 09:42:56 pm »

Seems like it's been awhile since he posted.

Everything OK?  Anybody heard from him?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Where is Bozack?
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2006, 09:56:21 pm »

Man, I just logged on with the intention of posting almost the same thing.  Calling Occu#####... 

Actually my subject was to be titled:  Andalucia and Bozack sitting in a tree

And the message was:  It would be cool if the reason those two had stopped posting was because they had run off together, but I doubt that's the case.  Even though we've got lots of great newbies, I still miss the old timers who don't post any longer.

Come home Andalucia, come home Bozack.  We'll kill the fatted calf (and a vegetarian bestitute for you Lily) if you only show your face 'round these parts.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Where is Bozack?
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2006, 10:26:11 pm »

Yes, I was just thinking of him last night actually.  Somehow Batman got brought up in the room (Ben, I'm looking at you here.)

Then I thought, "Where is that most melancholy of Batmen?  WHERE?"

I tried to call him but he said, "Tell him... tell him I'm not in."


The last part did not happen, but still, the point is made, we all miss our uh.. bozack.  Er wait.  Phrased badly.


PS Andalucia I do not know that well but she was always nice, so yes, do come back too.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Where is Bozack?
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2006, 10:33:41 pm »

It's never enough for you people, is it.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Where is Bozack?
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2006, 11:08:36 pm »

The downside of N00b overload rears its ugly head. Has anyone heard from Kevbob (toofy) lately?
Logged

Beatrice

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 280
    • View Profile
Re: Where is Bozack?
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2006, 02:59:10 pm »

I have been wondering the same about Bozack.  A good friend (oh wait, you know her.  Gina?!) informs me that she talks with him online, but I don't get on AIM much anymore, so who knows?  I guess he's busy, but if he reads this, then hello.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Where is Bozack?
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2006, 03:09:15 pm »

I think he's decided to get serious about his studies and just ain't got time for posting here.  But if you don't mind Beatrice, could you make an inquiry and find out if he's alright?

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Where is Bozack?
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2006, 03:36:47 pm »

...find out if he's alright?

Better yet, find out if he's AAAIIIIIGHT.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Where is Bozack?
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2006, 09:34:32 pm »

I have been wondering the same about Bozack.  A good friend (oh wait, you know her.  Gina?!)

Oh crap! He fell in!
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Where is Bozack?
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2006, 10:05:53 pm »

Oh crap! He fell in!

... If we find my car keys, we can drive out.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Where is Bozack?
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2006, 10:20:49 pm »

... If we find my car keys, we can drive out.

Augie, are you down in the hole too?

With Gina, it ain't fuck*ng, it's spelunking.

~Paul

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Re: Where is Bozack?
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2006, 09:08:41 pm »

Erm....ehehe.......hey.
I'm really sorry for my sudden and unexpected absence. Basically....February 12th was my brother's 23rd birthday; also, our awards ceremony. I sort of...uhhh....forgot about it, so wrapped up was I in my fraternal festivities. Then, when I signed on on the 13th, I felt so bad that I missed it that I couldn't post. I totally fugued. I've also had a lot of schoolwork (damn Ivy League!), so I've had less time on my hands. I really have missed all of you; I'm hopefully back to stay, but I'll probably be on a bit less.
Funny thing...later in the spring I'm going up to McGill to check it out and see if I want to go there. I'll probably be crashed out on Andalucia's couch. I'll post pictures, of course.
Anyway- I'm glad to be back, and sorry I stayed away so long. I don't know why I freaked out like I did; again, I'm sorry.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Where is Bozack?
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2006, 02:23:32 am »

Funny thing...later in the spring I'm going up to McGill to check it out and see if I want to go there. I'll probably be crashed out on Andalucia's couch. I'll post pictures, of course.
Anyway- I'm glad to be back, and sorry I stayed away so long. I don't know why I freaked out like I did; again, I'm sorry.

Dude, the Zeppelin, The Zeppelin...

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Where is Bozack?
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2006, 02:34:39 am »

Dude, the Zeppelin, The Zeppelin...

~Paul

The Zeppelin
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Where is Bozack?
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2006, 05:33:22 am »

Dude, you're among friends here.  We might have missed you on awards night, but no way was anybody pissed.

Also, pretty cool you're crashing at Andalucia's.  Tell her "hey" from all of us.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up