The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Zoey on March 15, 2006, 10:41:36 pm

Title: What the...? Why is www.achewood.com getting redirected?
Post by: Zoey on March 15, 2006, 10:41:36 pm
I tried to go check the achewood comic today and I got re-routed to...

web01-opus.opusnet.com???

Who are these people, and where is my achewood ;_;


Nslookup reveals not much.


Non-authoritative answer:
Name:    achewood.com
Address:  209.210.200.19
Aliases:  www.achewood.com

> 209.210.200.19
Server:  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx < my server blanked out.
Address:  10.153.1.40

Name:    web01-opus.opusnet.com
Address:  209.210.200.19

>
Title: Re: What the...? Why is www.achewood.com getting redirected?
Post by: pmcd9 on March 15, 2006, 10:45:06 pm
Why is www.achewood.com getting redirected?

Because you crashed the site with your insipid refreshing.

~Paul
Title: Re: What the...? Why is www.achewood.com getting redirected?
Post by: Doc on March 15, 2006, 10:48:40 pm
But near the end of the thread is a link from someone who backed up todays comic to imageshack or some such.
C'mon.... don't you want to see it?
Title: Re: What the...? Why is www.achewood.com getting redirected?
Post by: nuero on March 15, 2006, 10:48:52 pm
http://img469.imageshack.us/my.php?image=comic6pe.gif

There's the strip, without having to go into the thread.
Title: Re: What the...? Why is www.achewood.com getting redirected?
Post by: pmcd9 on March 15, 2006, 10:52:30 pm
Uhhh yeah thanks Mr. Troll.

-Zoey

Did I just get called a troll, by someone whose been a member for 5 minutes?

~Paul
Title: Re: What the...? Why is www.achewood.com getting redirected?
Post by: trouserbat on March 15, 2006, 10:53:24 pm
A tragedy, in three acts.

1. Onstad makes what is probably the most anticipated plot arc Achewood has had thus far.
2. Onstad tells everyone to hit his webserver repeatedly for the new comic at the same time, noon PST the new comic will be posted at noon PST.
3. 4,000,000,006 people wait at their computers, mice/keyboards at the ready.

The webserver got a bit overloaded. (Or maybe it was a bandwidth issue?) I imagine Opus is the webhost.
Title: Thanks.
Post by: Zoey on March 15, 2006, 10:54:47 pm
Thanks. 

Btw who's the troll guy?

-Zoey

Edit:  Yup, call em like I see em.   

"You crashed the server... bla bla bla"

Sounds like a troll post to me, no useful info, starting static, fits the profile of a troll.  I'll close/delete the thread.  Thanks for the info.
Title: Re: What the...? Why is www.achewood.com getting redirected?
Post by: AlohaDawg on March 15, 2006, 11:32:33 pm
Thanks. 

Btw who's the troll guy?

-Zoey

Edit:  Yup, call em like I see em.  

"You crashed the server... bla bla bla"

Sounds like a troll post to me, no useful info, starting static, fits the profile of a troll.  I'll close/delete the thread.  Thanks for the info.

Welcome. Feel free to continue walking around breaking stuff and shitting where you please.

I suggest you shut up until you figure who's who and what's what.
Title: Re: What the...? Why is www.achewood.com getting redirected?
Post by: V-Adore on March 16, 2006, 12:17:46 am
Zoey, if you think Paul is a troll, click on... like, any thread in People and Places.

Anyway, I don't think this needs to stay open. Break stuff on your own damn time.
Title: Re: What the...? Why is www.achewood.com getting redirected?
Post by: AugustWest on March 16, 2006, 04:04:44 am
Seriously Paul, how about trying to make a contribution to the community once in a while.  I mean dude, really.