The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: pmcd9 on April 06, 2006, 04:23:24 pm

Title: Misterqueue's Profile
Post by: pmcd9 on April 06, 2006, 04:23:24 pm
What is the appeal (http://touamb.com/index.php?action=profile;u=428)?  It must be like a right of passage or something.  Everytime I check the 'users online' section there is someone (a guest) looking at misterqueue's profile.  Maybe it's the same person everytime, I don't know.

~Paul
Title: Re: Misterqueue's Profile
Post by: misterqueue on April 06, 2006, 04:25:14 pm
I change my location a lot, so maybe someone is watching that?  Frankly, it sort of creeps me out a little bit.
Title: Re: Misterqueue's Profile
Post by: jough on April 06, 2006, 04:25:53 pm
Maybe it's because he is online ALL THE TIME.  They want to see more about this person who wastes spends their life on a message board.

Q has wasted more days here than anyone, and is still relatively a n00b.  That kind of devotion can be intriguing to some people.
Title: Re: Misterqueue's Profile
Post by: pmcd9 on April 06, 2006, 04:31:16 pm
Q has wasted more days here than anyone.

Yeah, and i'm in second place.  I expect that to change when (if) this job starts to heat up.  I haven't really done any work in about 5 months.  My weekly workload I could easily do in one morning.  The rest of the time is spent basically fuck*ng off here on this board.  So post something dammit, i'm bored.

~Paul
Title: Re: Misterqueue's Profile
Post by: misterqueue on April 06, 2006, 04:38:15 pm
So post something dammit, i'm bored.

~Paul

You may want to qualify that statement if I'm about.
Title: Re: Misterqueue's Profile
Post by: pmcd9 on April 06, 2006, 04:45:01 pm
You may want to qualify that statement if I'm about.

You're a delightful young man and i'm sure you make your Mama very proud.

~Paul
Title: Re: Misterqueue's Profile
Post by: Hobot on April 06, 2006, 04:45:27 pm
I am tempted to leave a window open at all times displaying Q's profile and refresh it every few minutes so that I am always at the top of the Who's Online list.
Title: Re: Misterqueue's Profile
Post by: pmcd9 on April 06, 2006, 04:48:00 pm
I am tempted to leave a window open at all times displaying Q's profile and refresh it every few minutes so that I am always at the top of the Who's Online list.

The boy is jittery already, don't be sending him over the edge.

~Paul
Title: Re: Misterqueue's Profile
Post by: misterqueue on April 06, 2006, 04:51:37 pm
The boy is jittery already, don't be sending him over the edge.

~Paul

This would be... unwise.


PS: Paul, are you watching me or something?  Your statement, though joking, is frighteningly true.  You must use a scrying pool.
Title: Re: Misterqueue's Profile
Post by: pmcd9 on April 06, 2006, 04:59:53 pm
You must use a scrying pool.

Is that one of those things that Nostradamus used to predict the future?  Or is it the thing Frodo looked into and saw Sauron?  Wait, I know, it's that witchery video machine that plays memories instead of dvd's.  Right?

~Paul

Title: Re: Misterqueue's Profile
Post by: misterqueue on April 06, 2006, 05:09:11 pm
Is that one of those things that Nostradamus used to predict the future?  Or is it the thing Frodo looked into and saw Sauron?  Wait, I know, it's that witchery video machine that plays memories instead of dvd's.  Right?

~Paul



Close enough.  It's better than having to crack open a dove and read its entrails.   
Title: Re: Misterqueue's Profile
Post by: pmcd9 on April 06, 2006, 05:13:18 pm
Close enough.  It's better than having to crack open a dove and read its entrails.

Well I didn't do that.  I cracked open a deer (http://touamb.com/index.php/topic,2667.msg60088.html#msg60088), but it didn't have anything to say.

~Paul
Title: Re: Misterqueue's Profile
Post by: misterqueue on April 06, 2006, 05:15:49 pm
I'm sure it said something like "I really should've looked both ways!"

Or "It would've been more ironic if the vehicle was a Dodge.  I hate dying without irony."
Title: Re: Misterqueue's Profile
Post by: pmcd9 on April 06, 2006, 05:21:44 pm
I'm sure it said something like "I really should've looked both ways!"

Or "It would've been more ironic if the vehicle was a Dodge.  I hate dying without irony."

I was referring to the guts, but If the deer said anything i'm sure it was the same thing I said which was "oh shit, where did that come from?"

~Paul

Title: Re: Misterqueue's Profile
Post by: FlipConstantine on April 06, 2006, 05:40:52 pm
I was referring to the guts, but If the deer said anything i'm sure it was the same thing I said which was "oh shit, where did that come from?"

~Paul



Oh no, not again.
Title: Re: Misterqueue's Profile
Post by: misterqueue on April 06, 2006, 05:41:34 pm
Oh no, not again.

Paul also hit a whale?

Man it must've been a tiny whale to only do THAT amount of damage.
Title: Re: Misterqueue's Profile
Post by: CortJstr on April 06, 2006, 06:11:37 pm
I'm sure it said something like "I really should've looked both ways!"

Or "It would've been more ironic if the vehicle was a Dodge.  I hate dying without irony."

It sounds like Paul's deer was a reincarnation of T-Rex (http://www.qwantz.com)
Title: Re: Misterqueue's Profile
Post by: wombat on April 06, 2006, 06:12:49 pm
Sorry to drag this back on topic but - Come on, lurkers.  I dare you. Delurk and confess.  What is the sick fascincation of Q's profile?
Title: Re: Misterqueue's Profile
Post by: CortJstr on April 06, 2006, 06:45:58 pm
Sorry to drag this back on topic but - Come on, lurkers.  I dare you. Delurk and confess.  What is the sick fascincation of Q's profile?

Q is hawtt. That's right, with a w and two t's. The ladies love a man who looks too young to grow facial hair.
Title: Re: Misterqueue's Profile
Post by: misterqueue on April 06, 2006, 07:44:14 pm
If only I'd known that I would become the Devilish Cabana Boy of the board I would've brought my nice towels.



Maybe my new tagline is "The Q: Servicing the Ladies of TOUAMB since 2005."

If the dudes need a drink from the bar however I don't mind snagging that on my way to the Ladies.
Title: Re: Misterqueue's Profile
Post by: AlohaDawg on April 06, 2006, 08:28:45 pm
Q is hawtt. That's right, with a w and two t's. The ladies love a man who looks too young to grow facial hair.

So, how was your week at Neverland Ranch, Q?
Title: Re: Misterqueue's Profile
Post by: misterqueue on April 06, 2006, 08:36:45 pm
Would've been better if lube had been involved.  Those Giraffes certainly have LONG necks.


...and sliding down them really burns if the metal slide isn't lubricated well enough.

What were you thinking?
Title: Re: Misterqueue's Profile
Post by: lprkn on April 06, 2006, 08:52:36 pm
I'm really not thinking anything right now, mostly just recoiling.
Title: Re: Misterqueue's Profile
Post by: misterqueue on April 06, 2006, 08:54:20 pm
Enjoy your delicious Horror lepreKHAAAAN, courtesy of Q Industries!
Title: Re: Misterqueue's Profile
Post by: theinevitable on April 06, 2006, 10:15:46 pm
HARUSPEX
Title: Re: Misterqueue's Profile
Post by: misterqueue on April 06, 2006, 10:16:45 pm
You volunteering then Mr. Inevitable?

*raised eyebrow and stealthy blade*
Title: Re: Misterqueue's Profile
Post by: lprkn on April 07, 2006, 12:37:13 am
Haruspex! (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haruspex)
Title: Re: Misterqueue's Profile
Post by: Mite on April 07, 2006, 01:23:35 am
Haruspex! (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haruspex)
I can't be the only one picturing that fark owl saying "Haruspex?"

Ok, maybe I can.

Title: Re: Misterqueue's Profile
Post by: pmcd9 on April 07, 2006, 06:54:06 pm
For a change of pace someone was looking at my profile.  Now i'm paranoid.
Title: Re: Misterqueue's Profile
Post by: misterqueue on April 07, 2006, 07:39:53 pm
For a change of pace someone was looking at my profile.  Now i'm paranoid.

It gets worse.