Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood It's National Johnny Cash Raise Hell Awareness Saturday Night. Go out and Fuck Shit Up in a Way That You Believe In!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Misterqueue's Profile  (Read 5099 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Misterqueue's Profile
« on: April 06, 2006, 04:23:24 pm »

What is the appeal?  It must be like a right of passage or something.  Everytime I check the 'users online' section there is someone (a guest) looking at misterqueue's profile.  Maybe it's the same person everytime, I don't know.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Misterqueue's Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2006, 04:25:14 pm »

I change my location a lot, so maybe someone is watching that?  Frankly, it sort of creeps me out a little bit.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Misterqueue's Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2006, 04:25:53 pm »

Maybe it's because he is online ALL THE TIME.  They want to see more about this person who wastes spends their life on a message board.

Q has wasted more days here than anyone, and is still relatively a n00b.  That kind of devotion can be intriguing to some people.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Misterqueue's Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2006, 04:31:16 pm »

Q has wasted more days here than anyone.

Yeah, and i'm in second place.  I expect that to change when (if) this job starts to heat up.  I haven't really done any work in about 5 months.  My weekly workload I could easily do in one morning.  The rest of the time is spent basically fuck*ng off here on this board.  So post something dammit, i'm bored.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Misterqueue's Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2006, 04:38:15 pm »

So post something dammit, i'm bored.

~Paul

You may want to qualify that statement if I'm about.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Misterqueue's Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2006, 04:45:01 pm »

You may want to qualify that statement if I'm about.

You're a delightful young man and i'm sure you make your Mama very proud.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Misterqueue's Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2006, 04:45:27 pm »

I am tempted to leave a window open at all times displaying Q's profile and refresh it every few minutes so that I am always at the top of the Who's Online list.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Misterqueue's Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2006, 04:48:00 pm »

I am tempted to leave a window open at all times displaying Q's profile and refresh it every few minutes so that I am always at the top of the Who's Online list.

The boy is jittery already, don't be sending him over the edge.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Misterqueue's Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2006, 04:51:37 pm »

The boy is jittery already, don't be sending him over the edge.

~Paul

This would be... unwise.


PS: Paul, are you watching me or something?  Your statement, though joking, is frighteningly true.  You must use a scrying pool.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Misterqueue's Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2006, 04:59:53 pm »

You must use a scrying pool.

Is that one of those things that Nostradamus used to predict the future?  Or is it the thing Frodo looked into and saw Sauron?  Wait, I know, it's that witchery video machine that plays memories instead of dvd's.  Right?

~Paul

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Misterqueue's Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2006, 05:09:11 pm »

Is that one of those things that Nostradamus used to predict the future?  Or is it the thing Frodo looked into and saw Sauron?  Wait, I know, it's that witchery video machine that plays memories instead of dvd's.  Right?

~Paul



Close enough.  It's better than having to crack open a dove and read its entrails.   
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Misterqueue's Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2006, 05:13:18 pm »

Close enough.  It's better than having to crack open a dove and read its entrails.

Well I didn't do that.  I cracked open a deer, but it didn't have anything to say.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Misterqueue's Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2006, 05:15:49 pm »

I'm sure it said something like "I really should've looked both ways!"

Or "It would've been more ironic if the vehicle was a Dodge.  I hate dying without irony."
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Misterqueue's Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2006, 05:21:44 pm »

I'm sure it said something like "I really should've looked both ways!"

Or "It would've been more ironic if the vehicle was a Dodge.  I hate dying without irony."

I was referring to the guts, but If the deer said anything i'm sure it was the same thing I said which was "oh shit, where did that come from?"

~Paul

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

FlipConstantine

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 322
  • In my hood homeboys state the obvious.
    • View Profile
    • Mac Fag Confidential
Re: Misterqueue's Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2006, 05:40:52 pm »

I was referring to the guts, but If the deer said anything i'm sure it was the same thing I said which was "oh shit, where did that come from?"

~Paul



Oh no, not again.
Logged
Everyday I'm hustlin.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up