The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Hobot on April 08, 2006, 04:24:35 am

Title: Lets all creep out Hobot
Post by: Hobot on April 08, 2006, 04:24:35 am
stalking someone.

Do tell.
Title: Re: I made a comic strip
Post by: misterqueue on April 08, 2006, 04:26:19 am
Do tell.

Tch.  Really now.  Do you need that much confirmation?  I'll start wearing a flashing neon sign if that's what it takes for you to see me outside your bushes.

Yes.. I said it.


Now bobby is going to tell us to get a room again.  Dammit.
Title: Re: I made a comic strip
Post by: CortJstr on April 08, 2006, 02:46:22 pm
And  I don't know where Bobby is but,

GET A ROOM ALREADY, OK?

Tape it for me!
Title: Re: I made a comic strip
Post by: misterqueue on April 08, 2006, 04:09:13 pm
Tape it for me!

Hell I'm taping it for me first.*





*I never said this.
Title: Re: I made a comic strip
Post by: theinevitable on April 08, 2006, 04:22:28 pm
misterqueue:

we are now officially the same person.
I will not elaborate.
but, wow.
Title: Re: I made a comic strip
Post by: jough on April 08, 2006, 06:28:39 pm
You're both the same person to me, too.  I just have a file in my brain called "n00b" and most of you are interchangeable in it.
Title: Re: I made a comic strip
Post by: Hobot on April 08, 2006, 06:32:05 pm
Hell I'm taping it for me first.*





*I never said this.

I feel...loved?  No, that's not it.  I'll get back to you.
Title: Re: I made a comic strip
Post by: jough on April 08, 2006, 06:35:28 pm
Hobot: Object of n00b stalking geek lust creepy innuendo affection.
Title: Re: I made a comic strip
Post by: CortJstr on April 08, 2006, 06:36:17 pm
I feel...loved?  No, that's not it.  I'll get back to you.

Thus proving the entire message board is just a thinly veiled attempt and creeping out Hobot.
Title: Re: I made a comic strip
Post by: misterqueue on April 08, 2006, 06:38:09 pm
Thus proving the entire message board MisterQueue's existence is just a thinly veiled attempt at creeping out Hobot.


Fixed that for you.
Title: Re: I made a comic strip
Post by: misterqueue on April 08, 2006, 07:06:26 pm
Fine (http://www.stripgenerator.com/viewEng.php?id=106291)
Title: Re: Lets all creep out Hobot
Post by: Hobot on April 08, 2006, 08:11:08 pm
Goddamnit, now I'm going to have guests looking at my profile all the time.  This is all your fault, Q!
Title: Re: Lets all creep out Hobot
Post by: theinevitable on April 08, 2006, 09:40:51 pm
hoorah!

I like the comic, Q.
Title: Re: Lets all creep out Hobot
Post by: Hobot on April 08, 2006, 09:44:18 pm
hoorah!

I like the comic, Q.

Zounds!

Title: Re: Lets all creep out Hobot
Post by: misterqueue on April 08, 2006, 09:48:35 pm
Goddamnit, now I'm going to have guests looking at my profile all the time.  This is all your fault, Q!

Most things are.  You are welcome.
Title: Re: Lets all creep out Hobot
Post by: Hobot on April 08, 2006, 10:13:45 pm
Look what you've done! (http://www.stripgenerator.com/viewEng.php?id=106956)
Title: Re: Lets all creep out Hobot
Post by: jough on April 08, 2006, 10:16:17 pm
Look what you've done! (http://www.stripgenerator.com/viewEng.php?id=106956)

I know you weren't around for prior n00b horrors, but I was half-expecting that link to be to a photo of you cutting yourself or something.

God, what was that asshole's name?
Title: Re: Lets all creep out Hobot
Post by: misterqueue on April 08, 2006, 10:18:29 pm
I know you weren't around for prior n00b horrors, but I was half-expecting that link to be to a photo of you cutting yourself or something.

God, what was that asshole's name?


Each and every cut would spell out

Y
    O

       U 

            R
                     F
                         A
                            U
                               L
                                   T
Title: Re: Lets all creep out Hobot
Post by: Hobot on April 08, 2006, 10:18:55 pm
I know you weren't around for prior n00b horrors, but I was half-expecting that link to be to a photo of you cutting yourself or something.

God, what was that asshole's name?

Nope, just a tasteful joke about suicide.
Title: Re: Lets all creep out Hobot
Post by: swinehund on April 09, 2006, 12:05:16 am
misterqueue should change the name on his icon's hat.
Title: Re: Lets all creep out Hobot
Post by: misterqueue on April 09, 2006, 12:06:35 am
misterqueue should change the name on his icon's hat.

This had been discussed in detail, but I hadn't the desire to properly do the creeping out at that time.


Now however...



thank you swinehund.  Truly you are the queen of queens.. or king of kings.. or Viscount de Changy?  I do not know. 
Title: Re: Lets all creep out Hobot
Post by: swinehund on April 09, 2006, 12:14:51 am
Truly you are the queen of queens.

Dang it, my secret's out!
Title: Re: Lets all creep out Hobot
Post by: misterqueue on April 09, 2006, 12:26:14 am
As is the avatar.  Huzzah!
Title: Re: Lets all creep out Hobot
Post by: Hobot on April 09, 2006, 12:28:38 am
I feel...loved?  No, that's not it.  I'll get back to you.
Title: Re: Lets all creep out Hobot
Post by: theinevitable on April 10, 2006, 03:57:10 am
http://www.stripgenerator.com/viewEng.php?id=110323

http://www.stripgenerator.com/viewEng.php?id=110334
Title: Re: Lets all creep out Hobot
Post by: Hobot on April 10, 2006, 12:09:05 pm
http://www.stripgenerator.com/viewEng.php?id=110323

http://www.stripgenerator.com/viewEng.php?id=110334

Thank you for giving me something to laugh about in Calc class.  Well done, my good man.
Title: Re: Lets all creep out Hobot
Post by: CortJstr on April 10, 2006, 01:06:03 pm
It's like Screech and Mini-Screech battling over Lisa.
Title: Re: Lets all creep out Hobot
Post by: misterqueue on April 10, 2006, 01:12:28 pm
It's like Screech and Mini-Screech battling over Lisa.

Screech?!  Oh no you di'n't!

Jaw stabbing isn't enough for you, I may have to beat you with the 10 foot pole of fuckjustice.

You heard me.
Title: Re: Lets all creep out Hobot
Post by: CortJstr on April 10, 2006, 01:36:21 pm
Screech?!  Oh no you di'n't!

Jaw stabbing isn't enough for you, I may have to beat you with the 10 foot pole of fuckjustice.

You heard me.

I'm sorry Hobot, I didn't mean to imply that you're as shallow and fashion-obsessed as Lisa.

But I'm betting that Q could totally Screech it up. Or you could get a coat like the guy on Parker Lewis.
Title: Re: Lets all creep out Hobot
Post by: misterqueue on April 10, 2006, 02:05:54 pm
Parker Lewis... in my memory that was a good show.  I wonder if I would think it was "goofy" if I caught it today.  Anyway I'm more like Parker Lewis than Jerry Steiner however, though I do have a magical coat of wonderment.


You really wouldn't like me to pull things out of it though... serious.
Title: Re: Lets all creep out Hobot
Post by: Hobot on April 10, 2006, 02:23:13 pm
I'm sorry Hobot, I didn't mean to imply that you're as shallow and fashion-obsessed as Lisa.

But I'm betting that Q could totally Screech it up. Or you could get a coat like the guy on Parker Lewis.

I'd like to think I'm not; how about Lisa Simpson?  I used to play the saxophone (I'm not a Mensa member, though).