Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Would Star Trek have had the same gravitas if Spock had been named Vince?

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Lets all creep out Hobot  (Read 6191 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Lets all creep out Hobot
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2006, 10:13:45 pm »

Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Lets all creep out Hobot
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2006, 10:16:17 pm »

Look what you've done!

I know you weren't around for prior n00b horrors, but I was half-expecting that link to be to a photo of you cutting yourself or something.

God, what was that asshole's name?

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Lets all creep out Hobot
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2006, 10:18:29 pm »

I know you weren't around for prior n00b horrors, but I was half-expecting that link to be to a photo of you cutting yourself or something.

God, what was that asshole's name?


Each and every cut would spell out

Y
    O

       U 

            R
                     F
                         A
                            U
                               L
                                   T
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Lets all creep out Hobot
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2006, 10:18:55 pm »

I know you weren't around for prior n00b horrors, but I was half-expecting that link to be to a photo of you cutting yourself or something.

God, what was that asshole's name?

Nope, just a tasteful joke about suicide.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

swinehund

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 140
  • you cannot defeat me, I wear the mask of vulcan
    • View Profile
    • blaagh
Re: Lets all creep out Hobot
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2006, 12:05:16 am »

misterqueue should change the name on his icon's hat.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Lets all creep out Hobot
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2006, 12:06:35 am »

misterqueue should change the name on his icon's hat.

This had been discussed in detail, but I hadn't the desire to properly do the creeping out at that time.


Now however...



thank you swinehund.  Truly you are the queen of queens.. or king of kings.. or Viscount de Changy?  I do not know. 
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

swinehund

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 140
  • you cannot defeat me, I wear the mask of vulcan
    • View Profile
    • blaagh
Re: Lets all creep out Hobot
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2006, 12:14:51 am »

Truly you are the queen of queens.

Dang it, my secret's out!
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Lets all creep out Hobot
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2006, 12:26:14 am »

As is the avatar.  Huzzah!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Lets all creep out Hobot
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2006, 12:28:38 am »

I feel...loved?  No, that's not it.  I'll get back to you.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
« Last Edit: April 10, 2006, 04:05:21 am by theinevitable »
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Lets all creep out Hobot
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2006, 12:09:05 pm »

Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Lets all creep out Hobot
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2006, 01:06:03 pm »

It's like Screech and Mini-Screech battling over Lisa.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Lets all creep out Hobot
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2006, 01:12:28 pm »

It's like Screech and Mini-Screech battling over Lisa.

Screech?!  Oh no you di'n't!

Jaw stabbing isn't enough for you, I may have to beat you with the 10 foot pole of fuckjustice.

You heard me.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Lets all creep out Hobot
« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2006, 01:36:21 pm »

Screech?!  Oh no you di'n't!

Jaw stabbing isn't enough for you, I may have to beat you with the 10 foot pole of fuckjustice.

You heard me.

I'm sorry Hobot, I didn't mean to imply that you're as shallow and fashion-obsessed as Lisa.

But I'm betting that Q could totally Screech it up. Or you could get a coat like the guy on Parker Lewis.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Lets all creep out Hobot
« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2006, 02:05:54 pm »

Parker Lewis... in my memory that was a good show.  I wonder if I would think it was "goofy" if I caught it today.  Anyway I'm more like Parker Lewis than Jerry Steiner however, though I do have a magical coat of wonderment.


You really wouldn't like me to pull things out of it though... serious.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up