The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: littlefallsmets on April 20, 2006, 07:50:35 am

Title: April 20, 2006 -- is first degree the worst?
Post by: littlefallsmets on April 20, 2006, 07:50:35 am
Looks like Philippe's become the ruling body. Of Hoboland.

Interesting... interesting enough to see where he's going with it, certainly.
Title: Re: April 20, 2006 -- is first degree the worst?
Post by: ananke on April 20, 2006, 08:27:23 am
The correct subject would have been "berm-like areolar scars."

I love to see Emeril in the limelight like this. He was my favorite character before, and though his dialect has gotten much more straightforward (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=10082004), he still brings me delight.
Title: Re: April 20, 2006 -- is first degree the worst?
Post by: littlefallsmets on April 20, 2006, 10:01:57 am
I think that, perhaps, he just gets less locaquacious when he needs to get facts across quickly.

Trashspotting... and moreover... Trashspotting-Derived Detective Work is a Terse Man's Game.

The LG knows this.
Title: Re: April 20, 2006 -- is first degree the worst?
Post by: oball on April 20, 2006, 11:24:17 am
I think that, perhaps, he just gets less locaquacious when he needs to get facts across quickly


(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60/oball/Mr-Wolf.jpg)
"If I'm curt with you, it's because time is a factor here. I think fast, I talk fast, and I need you guys to act fast if you want to get out of this."
Title: Re: April 20, 2006 -- is first degree the worst?
Post by: mrdna1 on April 20, 2006, 11:35:21 am
"I AM THE SHERIFF OF THE DUMP! TELL ME WHERE THE OLD COUCHES GO!"

Fantastic.
Title: Re: April 20, 2006 -- is first degree the worst?
Post by: wombat on April 20, 2006, 11:48:43 am
"I AM THE SHERIFF OF THE DUMP! TELL ME WHERE THE OLD COUCHES GO!"


Correct thread title.

I love Philippe.  He is so brave.
Title: Re: April 20, 2006 -- is first degree the worst?
Post by: misterqueue on April 20, 2006, 12:32:48 pm
Philippe, who can usually go suck a tailpipe, has made me laugh today.  I will give that little otter one notch in his belt; BUT ONLY ONE!
Title: Re: April 20, 2006 -- is first degree the worst?
Post by: theinevitable on April 20, 2006, 12:47:15 pm
man, not being able to go out unless there's a moonless night sucks.

I mean, just ask Q!
Title: Re: April 20, 2006 -- is first degree the worst?
Post by: CortJstr on April 20, 2006, 12:47:54 pm
I was not aware that Carmen Electra's areolas were available for viewing or that there was scarring requiring such vivid descriptions.

Q, TI said you ugly and your breath stank!
Title: Re: April 20, 2006 -- is first degree the worst?
Post by: EgoSumNoah on April 20, 2006, 12:49:03 pm
Philippe, who can usually go suck a tailpipe, has made me laugh today.  I will give that little otter one notch in his belt; BUT ONLY ONE!

How can you say that about Phillipe, who
makes so many great gags go. (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=06272005) I wish Teodor would stop being useless and a little annoying. I know this is Emeril's arena, and I know T hasn't slept, but come on now.
Title: Re: April 20, 2006 -- is first degree the worst?
Post by: misterqueue on April 20, 2006, 01:07:21 pm
I was not aware that Carmen Electra's areolas were available for viewing or that there was scarring requiring such vivid descriptions.

Q, TI said you ugly and your breath stank!

TI is just jealous of me.  Besides, I am cute as a button!*


*Except on moonless nights when I turn into Charles Nelson Reilly!   I stay in on those nights.
Title: Re: April 20, 2006 -- is first degree the worst?
Post by: robot_god on April 20, 2006, 01:18:09 pm
Philippe annoys me in today's strip.  I respect that he wants to find the couch, but why does he have to be so pushy about it?  He is being kind of a dick.  And to strangers no less.  Plus he will probably get away with it, despite the fact that he is about ten seconds away from having part of his body bitten off by a hobo.

I like the title, it's cool when it's not the blatent choice.  Although, 'Sheriff of The Dump' is pretty baddass.
Title: Re: April 20, 2006 -- is first degree the worst?
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on April 20, 2006, 01:29:08 pm
Philippe annoys me in today's strip.  I respect that he wants to find the couch, but why does he have to be so pushy about it?  He is being kind of a dick.  And to strangers no less.  Plus he will probably get away with it, despite the fact that he is about ten seconds away from having part of his body bitten off by a hobo.

He's tired and hungry.  When my kid gets tired and hungry, she's a cranky and bossy lil' thing.
Title: Re: April 20, 2006 -- is first degree the worst?
Post by: wombat on April 20, 2006, 01:29:43 pm
He is being kind of a dick.  And to strangers no less.  

Aw, he's growing up! *sniff*
Title: Re: April 20, 2006 -- is first degree the worst?
Post by: Hobot on April 20, 2006, 01:37:25 pm
I love the combination of the paper sailor hat and the Gandalf-esque staff.  Philippe totally rocks this look.


And, no, the correct thread title is "No dude uh with fourth-degree burns you're considered unlucky if you live."
Title: Re: April 20, 2006 -- is first degree the worst?
Post by: JorgeFabregas on April 20, 2006, 02:43:12 pm
This is about to get very Apocalypse Now.
Title: Re: April 20, 2006 -- is first degree the worst?
Post by: drew on April 20, 2006, 02:44:51 pm
great examples of the type of spastic fixation the rug gnawers will get at this stage.

Okay. Wow. For minute there I thought you were talking about something TOTALLY different. Wheeew. Hard left turn there.


Clam Lappers, Volume 23.
Title: Re: April 20, 2006 -- is first degree the worst?
Post by: wombat on April 20, 2006, 03:59:50 pm
Not intentionally, but now that it's on the table, who knows what really happened between Philippe and Ultra Peanut?

Noooooo!
Title: Re: April 20, 2006 -- is first degree the worst?
Post by: CortJstr on April 20, 2006, 04:11:16 pm
Noooooo!

They did take off all their clothes. Let's hear your theory, wombat.
Title: Re: April 20, 2006 -- is first degree the worst?
Post by: Hobo Frenzy on April 20, 2006, 04:17:21 pm
Are we about to see a NSFW fan fic here?
Title: Re: April 20, 2006 -- is first degree the worst?
Post by: Hobot on April 20, 2006, 04:35:45 pm
Are we about to see a NSFW fan fic here?

That depends on whether or not theinevitable is willing to write it.
Title: Re: April 20, 2006 -- is first degree the worst?
Post by: Drygioni on April 20, 2006, 06:04:03 pm
All this talk of Ultra Peanut and Phillipe inspired me... (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v604/Davelestoner/?action=view&current=Ohno.jpg) ah Christ, I have no idea where the hell this came from. It just burst forth from my troubled mind.

It's a gun.
Title: Re: April 20, 2006 -- is first degree the worst?
Post by: wombat on April 20, 2006, 06:07:53 pm
ah Christ, I have no idea where the hell this came from. It just burst forth from my troubled mind.


Oh dear.  Judy is one of those Youth who plays too many Violent Computer Games that I hear about, isn't he?
Title: Re: April 20, 2006 -- is first degree the worst?
Post by: pmcd9 on April 20, 2006, 06:09:15 pm
I sent you my address.  Don't make me pretty.

~Paul
Title: Re: April 20, 2006 -- is first degree the worst?
Post by: Drygioni on April 20, 2006, 06:09:24 pm
Oh dear.  Judy is one of those Youth who plays too many Violent Computer Games that I hear about, isn't he?

Dont be gay or ill fnd ur owse and fckin nife u
Title: Re: April 20, 2006 -- is first degree the worst?
Post by: Drygioni on April 20, 2006, 06:36:56 pm
I sent you my address.  Don't make me pretty.

~Paul

Paul, no matter how hard I could try... you could never be any prettier.
Title: Re: April 20, 2006 -- is first degree the worst?
Post by: pmcd9 on April 20, 2006, 06:45:11 pm
Paul, no matter how hard I could try... you could never be any prettier.

I just got Dick Slapped!!!

~Paul
Title: Re: April 20, 2006 -- is first degree the worst?
Post by: CortJstr on April 20, 2006, 07:13:05 pm
I just got Dick Slapped!!!

What, no photo?
Title: Re: April 20, 2006 -- is first degree the worst?
Post by: theinevitable on April 20, 2006, 09:27:49 pm
shit, I am so out of town.

I am not into writing child-porn fanfic. sorry.
Title: Re: April 20, 2006 -- is first degree the worst?
Post by: Doc on April 20, 2006, 10:36:29 pm
This thread has taken a delightful turn for worse.

Judy you are truly disturbed and I respect that.

The final panel of Phillipe declaring himself the sheriff of the dump is pure gold my friends, GOLD!
Title: Re: April 20, 2006 -- is first degree the worst?
Post by: miles on April 20, 2006, 11:44:46 pm
I was not aware that Carmen Electra's areolas were available for viewing

Really?
Title: Re: April 20, 2006 -- is first degree the worst?
Post by: MattFish on April 21, 2006, 02:05:23 am
I want to see Philippe in command of an army of a hundred malnourished dump-dwelling hobos.
Title: Re: April 20, 2006 -- is first degree the worst?
Post by: CortJstr on April 21, 2006, 02:09:11 am
I want to see Philippe in command of an army of a hundred malnourished dump-dwelling hobos.

The Artful Philippe?
Title: Re: April 20, 2006 -- is first degree the worst?
Post by: Doc on April 21, 2006, 04:43:11 am
The Artful Philippe?

With Liebot as Fagin.