Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Okay, Okay, enough of all that. New strip Wednesday afternoon. "  See, we shoulda took bets.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: April 20, 2006 -- is first degree the worst?  (Read 7388 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: April 20, 2006 -- is first degree the worst?
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2006, 02:43:12 pm »

This is about to get very Apocalypse Now.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

drew

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 5
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 23
  • Lost. So lost.
    • View Profile
Re: April 20, 2006 -- is first degree the worst?
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2006, 02:44:51 pm »

great examples of the type of spastic fixation the rug gnawers will get at this stage.

Okay. Wow. For minute there I thought you were talking about something TOTALLY different. Wheeew. Hard left turn there.


Clam Lappers, Volume 23.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2006, 08:25:30 pm by drew »
Logged
giggle, giggle, splat

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: April 20, 2006 -- is first degree the worst?
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2006, 03:59:50 pm »

Not intentionally, but now that it's on the table, who knows what really happened between Philippe and Ultra Peanut?

Noooooo!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: April 20, 2006 -- is first degree the worst?
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2006, 04:11:16 pm »

Noooooo!

They did take off all their clothes. Let's hear your theory, wombat.
Logged

Hobo Frenzy

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 222
  • fuck*ng Moto Guzzi
    • View Profile
    • the best site in the universe
Re: April 20, 2006 -- is first degree the worst?
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2006, 04:17:21 pm »

Are we about to see a NSFW fan fic here?
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: April 20, 2006 -- is first degree the worst?
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2006, 04:35:45 pm »

Are we about to see a NSFW fan fic here?

That depends on whether or not theinevitable is willing to write it.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: April 20, 2006 -- is first degree the worst?
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2006, 06:04:03 pm »

All this talk of Ultra Peanut and Phillipe inspired me... ah Christ, I have no idea where the hell this came from. It just burst forth from my troubled mind.

It's a gun.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: April 20, 2006 -- is first degree the worst?
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2006, 06:07:53 pm »

ah Christ, I have no idea where the hell this came from. It just burst forth from my troubled mind.


Oh dear.  Judy is one of those Youth who plays too many Violent Computer Games that I hear about, isn't he?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: April 20, 2006 -- is first degree the worst?
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2006, 06:09:15 pm »

I sent you my address.  Don't make me pretty.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: April 20, 2006 -- is first degree the worst?
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2006, 06:09:24 pm »

Oh dear.  Judy is one of those Youth who plays too many Violent Computer Games that I hear about, isn't he?

Dont be gay or ill fnd ur owse and fckin nife u
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: April 20, 2006 -- is first degree the worst?
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2006, 06:36:56 pm »

I sent you my address.  Don't make me pretty.

~Paul

Paul, no matter how hard I could try... you could never be any prettier.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: April 20, 2006 -- is first degree the worst?
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2006, 06:45:11 pm »

Paul, no matter how hard I could try... you could never be any prettier.

I just got Dick Slapped!!!

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: April 20, 2006 -- is first degree the worst?
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2006, 07:13:05 pm »

I just got Dick Slapped!!!

What, no photo?
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: April 20, 2006 -- is first degree the worst?
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2006, 09:27:49 pm »

shit, I am so out of town.

I am not into writing child-porn fanfic. sorry.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: April 20, 2006 -- is first degree the worst?
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2006, 10:36:29 pm »

This thread has taken a delightful turn for worse.

Judy you are truly disturbed and I respect that.

The final panel of Phillipe declaring himself the sheriff of the dump is pure gold my friends, GOLD!
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up