The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: pmcd9 on May 31, 2006, 08:29:20 pm

Title: I Miss...
Post by: pmcd9 on May 31, 2006, 08:29:20 pm
acoxcae, andalucia, antioch, beanmom, Beatrice, Bobby Isosceles, Bozack, doomglobe, Emergent C, Emmoh, Evan, ferocious j, foolio, formica, franz, gimpson, Hobo Frenzy, jldunston, keef, Lane, Limmo, lprkn, Max, misterhaan, MSC, old kentucky shark, palm trees, Pedro Picasso, PinkStainlessTail, pubdoggy, sailor, satchel, southworth813, Steve Hogan, St Zartan, sunnystar, TALKYdude, The Wonderous Me, toddster, Twelvebottoms, Va, Vinz Clortho, yahani.

Those were quality posters.

~Paul
Title: Re: I Miss...
Post by: misterqueue on May 31, 2006, 08:32:14 pm
Now it makes sense why you were going through the userlist for like an hour and a half.  I was wondering.


(I also debated how bored you must be, until I realized I was watching you do it, and by extension, must be even more bored.)
Title: Re: I Miss...
Post by: AlohaDawg on May 31, 2006, 08:36:11 pm
I miss some of them. Not all, though.

Title: Re: I Miss...
Post by: wombat on May 31, 2006, 08:40:30 pm
Paul misses people I don't even remember.  Now I understand why he is the sort of person who is easily made sad. (http://touamb.com/index.php/topic,2834.0.html)
Title: Re: I Miss...
Post by: Drygioni on May 31, 2006, 08:44:08 pm
Now it makes sense why you were going through the userlist for like an hour and a half.  I was wondering.


(I also debated how bored you must be, until I realized I was watching you do it, and by extension, must be even more bored.)

I too worried about Paul's wellbeing, but it seems there was a method to the madness.

One of the reasons I love this board is that I can go through the archives assured that intelligent people permeate every thread and topic. I regret signing up so soon ago, missing out on dudes like St Zartan. Awesome guy.

I can't resist looking up the guys/gals I don't remember seeing. Darn you, Paul.
Title: Re: I Miss...
Post by: pmcd9 on May 31, 2006, 08:49:57 pm
Now it makes sense why you were going through the userlist for like an hour and a half.  I was wondering.


(I also debated how bored you must be, until I realized I was watching you do it, and by extension, must be even more bored.)

In my defense, I spent some of that time doing actual work.  You know, the kind i'm being paid to do.  Not much mind, but some.

~Paul
Title: Re: I Miss...
Post by: misterqueue on May 31, 2006, 08:51:40 pm
I regret signing up so soon ago, missing out on dudes like St Zartan. Awesome guy.

Zartan?  That fuck*ng guy.


No seriously, Zartan's posts are soooo good it's a cliche to say he is missed.  His absence has left not only a void here, but in THE UNIVERSE ITSELF.
Title: Re: I Miss...
Post by: wombat on May 31, 2006, 09:16:26 pm
NOOOOOOOOO.

OK, I just re-read the entire Baby Updates thread, and I'm not even unemployed yet.
Title: Re: I Miss...
Post by: wombat on May 31, 2006, 09:17:28 pm
Hey Paul! Why don't you miss Nabu?
Title: Re: I Miss...
Post by: misterqueue on May 31, 2006, 09:17:42 pm
Wait wait wait.. what just happened here?

I never got to thank him for his terribly interesting prison info either!  I meant to even!
Title: Re: I Miss...
Post by: AlohaDawg on May 31, 2006, 09:19:04 pm
Dude, no, don't take!

Stay here, man,  you are NEEDED here.
Title: Re: I Miss...
Post by: theinevitable on May 31, 2006, 09:27:26 pm
would it help if we started an Asherdan Baby Update thread? And anxiously refreshed the page every day, waiting to see what new developments had occurred?
Title: Re: I Miss...
Post by: pmcd9 on May 31, 2006, 09:40:14 pm
I never got to thank him for his terribly interesting prison info either!  I meant to even!

I'm extremely interested in Ash's story, but his tales always leave me dumbfounded.  Don't take Ash, don't.

Did I overlook Nabu?  Sorry Nabu, I miss you too.  You are missed.

~Paul
Title: Re: I Miss...
Post by: jough on May 31, 2006, 10:53:38 pm
I sorta figured Ash was joking.

Paul, the reason some of those people don't post here anymore is because they are banned.

The reason most of them don't is because they are not awesome enough to post here.  Or have lives outside cartoons.  One of those reasons.
Title: Re: I Miss...
Post by: Doc on June 01, 2006, 04:14:12 am
Just lurk once in a while so we know your still here right Ash?
You avatar, bravely staring into the future, is a source of inspiration to us all.
Title: Re: I Miss...
Post by: AugustWest on June 01, 2006, 04:28:54 am
Meh.  Dude'll be back.  He's as addicted to the sweet sweet mixture of irony, non-sequiturs and giraffe placenta as the rest of us.  Mark my words...

Anyway, good luck with everything dude.  Have a nice life.
Title: Re: I Miss...
Post by: jough on June 01, 2006, 05:10:20 am
Yeah, man, take care of your shit.  WTF?

Anyway, you're good people, one of the soopa cool dudes here.  Basically you are the opposite of a crap dude.  I don't even know what that would be.  Food?

Check in now and again and let us know how the Asherbaby, Wife, and The Boy are, though, huh?
Title: Re: I Miss...
Post by: theinevitable on June 01, 2006, 05:37:26 am
yes, it is essential that we have the ash-updates.

also, maybe this can encourage you to stay:

the other day, I saw the following license plate.

WTFCAR!!1 (sic)

Title: Re: I Miss...
Post by: Doc on June 01, 2006, 06:28:49 am
Can you even get punctuation on a license plate?
Title: Re: I Miss...
Post by: misterqueue on June 01, 2006, 11:03:55 am
Can you even get punctuation on a license plate?

Well..  I know a guy.  Louie does good work is all I'm sayin'.



Right..  as other's have said Ash, you will be virtually missed.   Which is to say I will miss your virtual presence, not that I will almost miss you.

Dammit, I screwed up saying something nice didn't I?   Just.. you know.. do check back in.
Title: Re: I Miss...
Post by: Drygioni on June 01, 2006, 11:17:08 am
Good luck with all that needs doing, Ash. You're certainly more conscientious family wise than I am; while I should be revising for my exams to provide my future-family with funds and guidance, I am instead spending time on a messageboard. An awesome messageboard, but sometimes it can be too awesome at the expense of other things.

Anyway, I certainly hope we'll see you around here soon, so as to be graced with your wisdom and experience in the game of life.
Title: Re: I Miss...
Post by: CortJstr on June 01, 2006, 01:04:17 pm
Can you even get punctuation on a license plate?

If you have the right color metallic paint you get whatever you want. I knew a guy who had D'OH 6 but he had to add the apostrophe himself.*




*Fuck the OED. D'oh has an apostrophe and everybody knows it.
Title: Re: I Miss...
Post by: misterqueue on June 01, 2006, 01:11:10 pm
*Fuck the OED. D'oh has an apostrophe and everybody knows it.

Hrm... Da Oh?  Damn Oh?  Doggone Oh?  Delta Oh?  Dipthong Oh? 

Great thanks cort, now I'll be doing this all day.
Title: Re: I Miss...
Post by: Hobot on June 01, 2006, 01:35:02 pm
Hrm... Da Oh?  Damn Oh?  Doggone Oh?  Delta Oh?  Dipthong Oh? 

Great thanks cort, now I'll be doing this all day.

It's French (bitch).
Title: Re: I Miss...
Post by: misterqueue on June 01, 2006, 01:37:45 pm
It's French (bitch).

Daaaaayumn....  Francophile! (There's irony here, see if you can find it.  SEE IF YOU CAN!)


"Of Oh?"   "Bonjour, je m'appelle Guy D'oh"  No... still not buying it.
Title: Re: I Miss...
Post by: Doc on June 01, 2006, 01:46:49 pm
So is Ash's example going to lead to everyone abandoning the board because we are wasting our lives but realise the sugar  Jough provides is just so sweet that we must either turn our back on it forever or let it consume our lives?
Title: Re: I Miss...
Post by: Hobot on June 01, 2006, 01:50:12 pm
Daaaaayumn....  Francophile! (There's irony here, see if you can find it.  SEE IF YOU CAN!)


"Of Oh?"   "Bonjour, je m'appelle Guy D'oh"  No... still not buying it.

Nope, just a francophone.
Title: Re: I Miss...
Post by: misterqueue on June 01, 2006, 01:53:27 pm
Nope, just a francophone.

Well then. (http://www.transbuddha.com/osaka/osakaphone.html)



Also: I'm sorry.  I can't hear you, I have a banana in my ear.
Title: Re: I Miss...
Post by: CortJstr on June 01, 2006, 04:13:18 pm
Hrm... Da Oh?  Damn Oh?  Doggone Oh?  Delta Oh?  Dipthong Oh? 

Great thanks cort, now I'll be doing this all day.

Delta Oh sounds like an expansion pack for a Rainbox 6 game.
Title: Re: I Miss...
Post by: AugustWest on June 01, 2006, 05:10:00 pm
Or Sandra's sister.
Title: Re: I Miss...
Post by: pmcd9 on June 02, 2006, 03:16:47 am
I'm Delta Niner.

~Paul
Title: Re: I Miss...
Post by: V-Adore on June 03, 2006, 11:14:35 pm
Damn. I always miss these things...

Anyway, Ash, I know you're not reading this, but best wishes to you and yours. We'll be here when you get back.
Title: Re: I Miss...
Post by: acoxcae on June 06, 2006, 06:37:37 am
I can't believe I was mentioned first in a list of people Paul misses!  Finally I can reap the benefits of choosing a screen name which occurs towards the front of the alphabet!

But I am still here!

I've just been busy with graduating, being lazy, moving to Seattle, and finding an apartment.  Now that I am here and have a computer again, it is highly likely I'll be back full time before long.

But while I was gone, Ash apparently made a baby!  Congratulations on the baby, and to whoever else graduated (V!), and just generally congratulations to everyone.

Ah, it feels good to post.  Now back to quasi-lurking...
Title: Re: I Miss...
Post by: jough on June 06, 2006, 11:55:27 am
I can't believe I was mentioned first in a list of people Paul misses! 

Your nick begins with "A", dude.  Don't get a case on yourself.
Title: Re: I Miss...
Post by: Mite on June 06, 2006, 01:03:00 pm
Finally I can reap the benefits of choosing a screen name which occurs towards the front of the alphabet!

I think he realizes that, dude.
Title: Re: I Miss...
Post by: pmcd9 on June 06, 2006, 02:22:58 pm
I miss Alex, but I really miss his lady Sunny.  She ate the icecream with specks for us.

~Paul
Title: Re: I Miss...
Post by: jough on June 06, 2006, 03:19:08 pm
Yeah, eat those specks, baby.  Man, that was HOT.

Also, Mite, you are seeing the results of my skimming the board.  Usually I can hide my limited reading comprehension pretty well, or at least well enough to make an appropriately snarky comment.