Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No, Philippe! Too soon!

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: I Miss...  (Read 7401 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: I Miss...
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2006, 04:28:54 am »

Meh.  Dude'll be back.  He's as addicted to the sweet sweet mixture of irony, non-sequiturs and giraffe placenta as the rest of us.  Mark my words...

Anyway, good luck with everything dude.  Have a nice life.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: I Miss...
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2006, 05:10:20 am »

Yeah, man, take care of your shit.  WTF?

Anyway, you're good people, one of the soopa cool dudes here.  Basically you are the opposite of a crap dude.  I don't even know what that would be.  Food?

Check in now and again and let us know how the Asherbaby, Wife, and The Boy are, though, huh?

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: I Miss...
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2006, 05:37:26 am »

yes, it is essential that we have the ash-updates.

also, maybe this can encourage you to stay:

the other day, I saw the following license plate.

WTFCAR!!1 (sic)

Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: I Miss...
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2006, 06:28:49 am »

Can you even get punctuation on a license plate?
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: I Miss...
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2006, 11:03:55 am »

Can you even get punctuation on a license plate?

Well..  I know a guy.  Louie does good work is all I'm sayin'.



Right..  as other's have said Ash, you will be virtually missed.   Which is to say I will miss your virtual presence, not that I will almost miss you.

Dammit, I screwed up saying something nice didn't I?   Just.. you know.. do check back in.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: I Miss...
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2006, 11:17:08 am »

Good luck with all that needs doing, Ash. You're certainly more conscientious family wise than I am; while I should be revising for my exams to provide my future-family with funds and guidance, I am instead spending time on a messageboard. An awesome messageboard, but sometimes it can be too awesome at the expense of other things.

Anyway, I certainly hope we'll see you around here soon, so as to be graced with your wisdom and experience in the game of life.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: I Miss...
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2006, 01:04:17 pm »

Can you even get punctuation on a license plate?

If you have the right color metallic paint you get whatever you want. I knew a guy who had D'OH 6 but he had to add the apostrophe himself.*




*Fuck the OED. D'oh has an apostrophe and everybody knows it.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: I Miss...
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2006, 01:11:10 pm »

*Fuck the OED. D'oh has an apostrophe and everybody knows it.

Hrm... Da Oh?  Damn Oh?  Doggone Oh?  Delta Oh?  Dipthong Oh? 

Great thanks cort, now I'll be doing this all day.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: I Miss...
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2006, 01:35:02 pm »

Hrm... Da Oh?  Damn Oh?  Doggone Oh?  Delta Oh?  Dipthong Oh? 

Great thanks cort, now I'll be doing this all day.

It's French (bitch).
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: I Miss...
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2006, 01:37:45 pm »

It's French (bitch).

Daaaaayumn....  Francophile! (There's irony here, see if you can find it.  SEE IF YOU CAN!)


"Of Oh?"   "Bonjour, je m'appelle Guy D'oh"  No... still not buying it.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: I Miss...
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2006, 01:46:49 pm »

So is Ash's example going to lead to everyone abandoning the board because we are wasting our lives but realise the sugar  Jough provides is just so sweet that we must either turn our back on it forever or let it consume our lives?
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: I Miss...
« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2006, 01:50:12 pm »

Daaaaayumn....  Francophile! (There's irony here, see if you can find it.  SEE IF YOU CAN!)


"Of Oh?"   "Bonjour, je m'appelle Guy D'oh"  No... still not buying it.

Nope, just a francophone.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: I Miss...
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2006, 01:53:27 pm »

Nope, just a francophone.

Well then.



Also: I'm sorry.  I can't hear you, I have a banana in my ear.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: I Miss...
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2006, 04:13:18 pm »

Hrm... Da Oh?  Damn Oh?  Doggone Oh?  Delta Oh?  Dipthong Oh? 

Great thanks cort, now I'll be doing this all day.

Delta Oh sounds like an expansion pack for a Rainbox 6 game.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: I Miss...
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2006, 05:10:00 pm »

Or Sandra's sister.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up