The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: Fooker on July 17, 2006, 09:34:51 pm

Title: New Personal Message: IMPORTANT NEWS AND INFORMATION!!!
Post by: Fooker on July 17, 2006, 09:34:51 pm
You have just been sent a personal message by Harrison Ford on The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

The message they sent you was:

If you have some time check out this COOL website:
[i will not propogate your spam]
Rest-assured this is great entertainment!!!
Also, check out the following website I came across:
[i am editing your spam links out before posting your spam]
It will knock your socks off!
Finally, the below website is the absolute BOMB!!!
[rot in hell you fuck*ng dickcheese choad GRRRAGHHH]
ENJOY!!!

Reply to this Personal Message here: http://touamb.com/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;f=inbox;pmsg=5750;quote;u=756

Title: Re: New Personal Message: IMPORTANT NEWS AND INFORMATION!!!
Post by: theinevitable on July 17, 2006, 09:37:46 pm
WTF.

I got one too.
...did yours have a picture of a nude asian man?

i did not need to see that at my age.
Title: Re: New Personal Message: IMPORTANT NEWS AND INFORMATION!!!
Post by: jough on July 17, 2006, 09:46:16 pm
Yeah, we'll be bouncing this fuck.

Thanks for the notice.  Given problems like this we may make the board invitation-only, or at least subject to mod approval before members may post.
Title: Re: New Personal Message: IMPORTANT NEWS AND INFORMATION!!!
Post by: evan on July 17, 2006, 09:47:26 pm
I got this message, and I actually also got the exact same message on another SMF-based forum.
Title: Re: New Personal Message: IMPORTANT NEWS AND INFORMATION!!!
Post by: wombat on July 17, 2006, 09:47:53 pm
WTF.

I got one too.
...did yours have a picture of a nude asian man?

i did not need to see that at my age.

OMG, thank you for the warning.  I do not need to see that at my age either.
Title: Re: New Personal Message: IMPORTANT NEWS AND INFORMATION!!!
Post by: jough on July 17, 2006, 09:48:05 pm
Yeah, it's a bot, I'm sure.

Anyway, bannation!
Title: Re: New Personal Message: IMPORTANT NEWS AND INFORMATION!!!
Post by: misterqueue on July 17, 2006, 10:43:00 pm
At least the bot was sort of topical with this strip. (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=09202002)

I'm just sayin' is all...
Title: Re: New Personal Message: IMPORTANT NEWS AND INFORMATION!!!
Post by: V-Adore on July 17, 2006, 11:05:13 pm
Thanks, jough. WTF, internet.
Title: Re: New Personal Message: IMPORTANT NEWS AND INFORMATION!!!
Post by: AlohaDawg on July 18, 2006, 12:13:47 am
That boy needs a doctor. I think he's got elephantiasis.
Title: Re: New Personal Message: IMPORTANT NEWS AND INFORMATION!!!
Post by: Drygioni on July 18, 2006, 02:09:47 am
At least someone will be pleased with this (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/Davelestoner/uhoh.jpg)
Title: Re: New Personal Message: IMPORTANT NEWS AND INFORMATION!!!
Post by: pmcd9 on July 18, 2006, 02:11:12 am
At least someone will be pleased with this (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/Davelestoner/uhoh.jpg)

HUAJB shows up the same day we all get this SPAM.  Coincidence?  I think not.

~Paul
Title: Re: New Personal Message: IMPORTANT NEWS AND INFORMATION!!!
Post by: Drygioni on July 18, 2006, 02:21:48 am
we all get this SPAM

~Paul

Super Priapic Asian Meat?

Okay, after making a post like this I know it's the final straw. Time for sleep.
Title: Re: New Personal Message: IMPORTANT NEWS AND INFORMATION!!!
Post by: smick on July 18, 2006, 02:27:03 pm
Say what you want, but that man had an intense gaze, and a giant dork.

I think he means some one ill tidings with that.
Title: Re: New Personal Message: IMPORTANT NEWS AND INFORMATION!!!
Post by: Mite on July 18, 2006, 11:24:48 pm
So, I vote prosthesis, but my husband said photoshop. Which do you think it is?
Title: Re: New Personal Message: IMPORTANT NEWS AND INFORMATION!!!
Post by: smick on July 18, 2006, 11:36:16 pm
I'm not sure.  Either way, it's an illustration of the damage the males in our culture have sustained.
Title: Re: New Personal Message: IMPORTANT NEWS AND INFORMATION!!!
Post by: miles on July 19, 2006, 01:07:35 am
Yeah, it's a bot, I'm sure.

Phew!  I don't feel so insecure now.