The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: jough on July 27, 2006, 12:56:23 pm
-
Wouldn't "reveals" in this case be a misnomer?
Also, I love how Yahoo News dug up the gayest possible photo of Bass for the article. The only way he could look more gay in it would be to actually have a cock in his mouth when the photo was being taken.
I can just imagine the newsroom discussions "No, dammit, that photo isn't GAY enough. Dig a little deeper into the archives!"
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060726/ap_en_mu/people_lance_bass_10
-
I'm surprised there aren't more yet. There are too many boy band members with too much elaborately-styled facial hair for only one of them to be gay.
This post brought to you by STATISTICS and LACK OF SLEEP
-
Yesterday on Jim Rome, he spoke for everyone in existence on the face of the planet.
"Who cares?"
-
Yes, I was amazed that his sexual preference made the national and international news.
-
Am I supposed to know who this person is?
-
... In other breaking news: Water wet, night dark. Coming up, newly discovered information about the defecatory habits of ursine forest creatures. And a special report -- Benedict XVI: Catholic or not?
-
I'm more confused as to why he's wearing a Radio Shack mock turtle neck in that photo. Really, that is the question that needs to be asked.
I am amused at the idea that many teen girl are probably very confused about their lonely bedroom fantasies right now.
-
Coming up, newly discovered information about the defecatory habits of ursine forest creatures. And a special report -- Benedict XVI: Catholic or not?
Does the pope shit in the woods? Inquiring minds want to know.
-
He admitted himself in the article that he's coming out now becauese nobody cares about n'sync anymore.
~Paul
-
Yes, Paul, this is a rich detail.
Indeed, what he should have said is: "I have pimped my looks as far as they will go in the pre-teen market, and will now do the sensible thing and market myself to a new, and far wealthier, demographic of people disposable incomes."
-
Yes, Paul, this is a rich detail.
Indeed, what he should have said is: "I have pimped my looks as far as they will go in the pre-teen market, and will now do the sensible thing and market myself to a new, and far wealthier, demographic of people disposable incomes."
Word.
Sometimes it seems like the gay guy is the last to know.
At least he wasn't photographed coming out of the bushes with his ##### down after a tryst with a 50 year old unemployed van driver.
-
At least he wasn't photographed coming out of the bushes with his ****** down after a tryst with a 50 year old unemployed van driver.
Just like this current story, the real story in the bushes incident is who the fuck is following around George Michael anymore?
-
It might just be my bad monitor at work, but in that picture he actually looks a fair bit like some late-30s-early-40s lesbians I know.
-
Well, here is a much gayer picture:
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/12/2128/1600/lance%20bass.0.jpg
-
It might just be my bad monitor at work, but in that picture he actually looks a fair bit like some late-30s-early-40s lesbians I know.
See, now if he were to declare himself a lesbian, that would be more interesting news.
"Lance Bass comes out of the other closet"
-
See, now if he were to declare himself a lesbian, that would be more interesting news.
"Lance Bass comes out of the other closet"
"Lance Bass To Come Out Further Closets?"
Narnia and Bogeymen unavailable for comment.
-
"Lance Bass, Comes Out Of Other Closet: 'I'm a Lesbian Gym Teacher'" - see, now that would be and interesting headline, and also would explain the Radio Shack mock turtle neck. I mean, come on.
Jough... why did you even start this thread? I know I am just as guilty for replying... but it's like a slice of banality. That's what this thread is.
-
but it's like a slice of banality. That's what this thread is.
Actually it's like the entire pie, if you ask me. Which you didn't.
I should go. *runs out the door*
-
Jough... why did you even start this thread? I know I am just as guilty for replying... but it's like a slice of banality. That's what this thread is.
It is the absolute end of your celebrity when you:
a) pose for Playboy
or
b) come out of the closet.
-
It is the absolute end of your celebrity when you:
a) pose for Playboy
or
b) come out of the closet.
a. didn't hurt Drew Barrymore
b. didn't hurt Ellen DeGeneres
-
I haven't been this surprised by a celebrity outing him/herself since George "Sulu" Takei announced he was gay!
-
Really? I didn't think that was that surprising! I mean, he was pretty gay...
OH
yeah.
Jon Stewart said that the reason everyone had the most homosexual picture possible of Lance Bass ready is that they plan these things out far, far in advance. He said they figure out what to put in the sad retrospective film clip if he dies, and what pictures to use if the fellow comes out. I found this humerous.
-
a. didn't hurt Drew Barrymore
b. didn't hurt Ellen DeGeneres
I took Dr Sodomy to mean not that doing those things would end your celebrity, but that when your celebrity was dead, these things demonstrated a desperate attempt to revive it.
-
Wouldn't that be more like "buggering the shark" instead of jumping it?
-
The week before last, Justin Timberlake had an odd interview where he was talking about using drugs, being extremely high on drugs, and basically just saying the word "drugs" repeatedly.
Perhaps something is afoot.
-
Perhaps something is afoot.
Can anyone say reunion tour.
~Paul
-
Can anyone say reunion tour.
~Paul
But this time they're going to be more *raw* y'know?
Wouldn't that be more like "buggering the shark" instead of jumping it?
Like he tried to jump the shark but couldn't quite get over it so....
Yeah our lives are slightly less rich now because we wasted the time to talk about this.