The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: AugustWest on August 03, 2006, 07:31:03 pm

Title: Paul is here.
Post by: AugustWest on August 03, 2006, 07:31:03 pm
Paul is here in my office in Frankfort.  No pictures yet, but give us a few minutes.
Title: Re: Paul is here.
Post by: theinevitable on August 03, 2006, 07:32:21 pm
oh gosh, that is crazy.

what will I do when I live in the same city as Mr Q?

I hope that instead of meeting up on purpose, we see each other completely randomly.
Title: Re: Paul is here.
Post by: side_show on August 03, 2006, 07:36:52 pm
Oh! Oh!  Can you pose in such a way as to appear to be reinacting a scene from a film noir movie?  Your office and Paul's 'stache are both a perfect fit!  And....GO!
Title: Re: Paul is here.
Post by: misterqueue on August 03, 2006, 07:45:58 pm
Smells: that is a WONDERFUL idea!

Paull all "NYAH HAHAHA!" and our favorite Film Noir Lawyer just defending the HELL out of justice.


Mr. The Inevitable: I live basically very close to Wash U.  In fact, I go to the same grocery store that most of them do.  The likelihood of just running into me is pretty high.  Good gravy I hope not though, you know, for your sake.  :P
Title: Re: Paul is here.
Post by: jough on August 03, 2006, 08:33:51 pm
Tell Paul to not forget to turn his camera on before he tries to take a photo.
Title: Re: Paul is here.
Post by: theinevitable on August 03, 2006, 10:35:53 pm
yeah, for some reason I feel like I already knew that, Q.
Crazy.
Title: Re: Paul is here.
Post by: AugustWest on August 03, 2006, 11:07:32 pm
Oh! Oh!  Can you pose in such a way as to appear to be reinacting a scene from a film noir movie?  Your office and Paul's 'stache are both a perfect fit!  And....GO!

We already took some along those lines, but Paul wasn't in them.  We're staging some with both of us now.
Title: Re: Paul is here.
Post by: pmcd9 on August 04, 2006, 02:33:50 pm
August West and Paul meet (http://www.flickr.com/photos/pmcd9/206490604/).  The Side Show suggested tableau to follow.

August West is a wondrerfully gracious host.

~Paul

Title: Re: Paul is here.
Post by: AugustWest on August 04, 2006, 03:33:49 pm
I put a few more pictures up on Flickr (http://www.flickr.com/photos/frankdempsey/).
Title: Re: Paul is here.
Post by: theinevitable on August 04, 2006, 05:15:35 pm
goodness!
Title: Re: Paul is here.
Post by: pmcd9 on August 06, 2006, 05:56:40 pm
August and Paul Playing with their Balls (http://www.flickr.com/photos/pmcd9/208196384/).

~Paul
Title: Re: Paul is here.
Post by: Drygioni on August 06, 2006, 06:21:31 pm
What would be good: if one time, a link on the internet saying Me Playing With My Balls etc. actually linked to a picture of a man hefting his jubblies. Everyone would click it and be shocked/turned on, because everybody thinks a link with a filthy description is just an innocent joke. Reverse psychology.

Hot maid fluffing her pillows (http://members.graphicsfactory.com/clip-art/image_files/image/0/551290-jobs002.gif)
Title: Re: Paul is here.
Post by: robot_god on August 09, 2006, 02:55:52 am
L&G Distillery, very nice.  Do they let you write the date on a label?

From barrel #69.
Title: Re: Paul is here.
Post by: Reni on August 10, 2006, 03:30:58 pm
Hi! My name is Reni (or Kate) and I am the wife of Jorge on this board. Paul was a guest at our abode this last evening on his way through Chicago.......it was a pleasure! I wish we didn't have to rush off to work this morning.

I promised Paul I would register on this site.....so here I am! hello!
Title: Re: Paul is here.
Post by: jough on August 10, 2006, 03:35:36 pm
Welcome wife of Jorge.  We will await Jorge's post about how fine a guest Paul was...
Title: Re: Paul is here.
Post by: Drygioni on August 10, 2006, 05:01:15 pm
Welcome, Reni! I hope you enjoy the community. I will always remember your husband as the one who eventually caused me to learn what a 'priapism' is. And we're all about education here.
Title: Re: Paul is here.
Post by: smick on August 10, 2006, 05:47:36 pm
Tiny cans for promises kept!

Weclome!
Title: Re: Paul is here.
Post by: Reni on August 10, 2006, 07:17:40 pm
Thanks! I love the Khaaaaaaan avatar!!  :D
Title: Re: Paul is here.
Post by: pmcd9 on August 10, 2006, 07:39:36 pm
Thanks Kate.  Remember y'all, she said it was a pleasure with an exclamation point.  Thanks to you and Jorge for allowing me into your home.  You are a very gracious couple.  Sorry I missed your recital.

Jorge, Kate, and Jorge's hot mom (http://www.paulmcrae.com/FEATURES/RT_06/IMAGES/1024/DSCN0069-E-1024.jpg)

Jorge and Kate (http://www.paulmcrae.com/FEATURES/RT_06/IMAGES/1024/DSCN0072-E-1024.jpg)

Jorge and I (http://www.flickr.com/photos/pmcd9/211955196/)

~Paul
Title: Re: Paul is here.
Post by: Reni on August 10, 2006, 07:54:19 pm
You are welcome anytime Paul! Thanks again for the lift to the train this morning....I hope you found your way to the interstate with no problems.

Oh man, I do not photograph well.....

Did you find some wireless access at the Iowa rest stops?? :)


Title: Re: Paul is here.
Post by: pmcd9 on August 10, 2006, 08:02:42 pm
Did you find some wireless access at the Iowa rest stops?? :)

Yes, every rest stop should have wireless access.  C'mon America, get with the program, and follow Iowa's lead.

Oh man, I do not photograph well..... I am a babe, who looks totally hot.

Fixed that.

Now, I must ease on down the road.

~Paul
Title: Re: Paul is here.
Post by: jough on August 10, 2006, 08:14:51 pm
Reni photographs just fine.

Jorge looks different in his avatar (me, I look about the same as in mine).

Paul, are you on a TOUAMB tour of the U.S. or something?

We seriously need to get an East Coast TOUAMBathon going.  Maybe once the weather is not so hot.

Title: Re: Paul is here.
Post by: JorgeFabregas on August 10, 2006, 08:59:08 pm
My avatar is Dietrich Bonhoeffer, for the record. There seems to be some confusion there.
Title: Re: Paul is here.
Post by: V-Adore on August 10, 2006, 09:23:22 pm
Hello, Reni! Welcome to the board!

Also, Paul, if you keep this up, I'll be expecting you to just drop by sometime. I can explain to my roommates that of course it's okay, this is Paul! From the Internet! And then we can, you know, go out and get food or something.

I think my imagination might be broken.
Title: Re: Paul is here.
Post by: Reni on August 10, 2006, 09:28:10 pm
Paul - I have enjoyed looking through some of your flickr pictures!! I love the artcars!!
Title: Re: Paul is here.
Post by: misterqueue on August 10, 2006, 09:29:45 pm
I think my imagination might be broken.

I have some pills that can fix that.  Well... it's not pills so much as a surgical kit containing a scalpel and a lot of rubber tubing.


Er.. anyway... really I'm just saying welcome to Reni.
Title: Re: Paul is here.
Post by: V-Adore on August 10, 2006, 09:52:38 pm
I have some pills that can fix that.  Well... it's not pills so much as a surgical kit containing a scalpel and a lot of rubber tubing.

Ah, it's good to be back. It's been such a long time since I've been threatened with weird violence on a messageboard.
Title: Re: Paul is here.
Post by: V-Adore on August 10, 2006, 10:15:34 pm
shutup v you know you're gay for the drty threat-threat talk..

... well, maybe in the sense that Q makes me less attracted to men in general, certainly...
Title: Re: Paul is here.
Post by: theinevitable on August 10, 2006, 10:41:11 pm
dude (judy), you do not tell someone's wife that. Jeez.

hello, Mrs. F.
Title: Re: Paul is here.
Post by: side_show on August 10, 2006, 11:12:40 pm
Paul, I've actually felt a physical twinge of jealously more than once when reading this thread.  In the picture of you and Jorge, you have some cool glasses.  Are they new, or have I just not noticed them before?

Also, hi Reni - you'll find the male-to-female ratio is so high that Jorge will basically need to fend off other suiters with a cyber stick.  A cyber stick!
Title: Re: Paul is here.
Post by: pmcd9 on August 10, 2006, 11:36:07 pm
Also, Paul, if you keep this up, I'll be expecting you to just drop by sometime. I can explain to my roommates that of course it's okay, this is Paul! From the Internet! And then we can, you know, go out and get food or something.

Where are you at?

~Paul
Title: Re: Paul is here.
Post by: pmcd9 on August 10, 2006, 11:39:13 pm
Paul, I've actually felt a physical twinge of jealously more than once when reading this thread.

Think about Indonesia, that ought to cure that problem.

In the picture of you and Jorge, you have some cool glasses.  Are they new, or have I just not noticed them before?

I've had those glasses for over a year, but I often don't wear them (hate to wear glasses), and other times I am wearing my sunglasses.  Thanks though, they are pretty nice glasses as glasses go.

~Paul
Title: Re: Paul is here.
Post by: V-Adore on August 11, 2006, 12:28:26 am
Where are you at?

~Paul
Currently: Louisiana. In a month's time: Ohio.
Title: Re: Paul is here.
Post by: misterqueue on August 11, 2006, 03:27:18 am
... well, maybe in the sense that Q makes me less attracted to men in general, certainly...

OW!  MY PRIDE!

My precious precious pride!
Title: Re: Paul is here.
Post by: CortJstr on August 11, 2006, 12:50:31 pm
Also, hi Reni - you'll find the male-to-female ratio is so high that Jorge will basically need to fend off other suiters with a cyber stick.  A cyber stick!

Baby you can touch my cyber stick any time.



I feel so dirty now. How did Q not beat me to this one?
Title: Re: Paul is here.
Post by: misterqueue on August 11, 2006, 01:07:54 pm
I feel so dirty now. How did Q not beat me to this one?

No cort!  Too Easy!