Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Chris Onstad does not wear makeup. Life hasn't given him any funny ideas about who he is.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Paul is here.  (Read 5728 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Paul is here.
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2006, 05:01:15 pm »

Welcome, Reni! I hope you enjoy the community. I will always remember your husband as the one who eventually caused me to learn what a 'priapism' is. And we're all about education here.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Paul is here.
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2006, 05:47:36 pm »

Tiny cans for promises kept!

Weclome!
Logged

Reni

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 6
    • View Profile
Re: Paul is here.
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2006, 07:17:40 pm »

Thanks! I love the Khaaaaaaan avatar!!  :D
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Paul is here.
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2006, 07:39:36 pm »

Thanks Kate.  Remember y'all, she said it was a pleasure with an exclamation point.  Thanks to you and Jorge for allowing me into your home.  You are a very gracious couple.  Sorry I missed your recital.

Jorge, Kate, and Jorge's hot mom

Jorge and Kate

Jorge and I

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Reni

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 6
    • View Profile
Re: Paul is here.
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2006, 07:54:19 pm »

You are welcome anytime Paul! Thanks again for the lift to the train this morning....I hope you found your way to the interstate with no problems.

Oh man, I do not photograph well.....

Did you find some wireless access at the Iowa rest stops?? :)


Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Paul is here.
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2006, 08:02:42 pm »

Did you find some wireless access at the Iowa rest stops?? :)

Yes, every rest stop should have wireless access.  C'mon America, get with the program, and follow Iowa's lead.

Oh man, I do not photograph well..... I am a babe, who looks totally hot.

Fixed that.

Now, I must ease on down the road.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Paul is here.
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2006, 08:14:51 pm »

Reni photographs just fine.

Jorge looks different in his avatar (me, I look about the same as in mine).

Paul, are you on a TOUAMB tour of the U.S. or something?

We seriously need to get an East Coast TOUAMBathon going.  Maybe once the weather is not so hot.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Paul is here.
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2006, 08:59:08 pm »

My avatar is Dietrich Bonhoeffer, for the record. There seems to be some confusion there.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Paul is here.
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2006, 09:23:22 pm »

Hello, Reni! Welcome to the board!

Also, Paul, if you keep this up, I'll be expecting you to just drop by sometime. I can explain to my roommates that of course it's okay, this is Paul! From the Internet! And then we can, you know, go out and get food or something.

I think my imagination might be broken.
Logged

Reni

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 6
    • View Profile
Re: Paul is here.
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2006, 09:28:10 pm »

Paul - I have enjoyed looking through some of your flickr pictures!! I love the artcars!!
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Paul is here.
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2006, 09:29:45 pm »

I think my imagination might be broken.

I have some pills that can fix that.  Well... it's not pills so much as a surgical kit containing a scalpel and a lot of rubber tubing.


Er.. anyway... really I'm just saying welcome to Reni.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Paul is here.
« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2006, 09:52:38 pm »

I have some pills that can fix that.  Well... it's not pills so much as a surgical kit containing a scalpel and a lot of rubber tubing.

Ah, it's good to be back. It's been such a long time since I've been threatened with weird violence on a messageboard.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Paul is here.
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2006, 10:15:34 pm »

shutup v you know you're gay for the drty threat-threat talk..

... well, maybe in the sense that Q makes me less attracted to men in general, certainly...
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Paul is here.
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2006, 10:41:11 pm »

dude (judy), you do not tell someone's wife that. Jeez.

hello, Mrs. F.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Paul is here.
« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2006, 11:12:40 pm »

Paul, I've actually felt a physical twinge of jealously more than once when reading this thread.  In the picture of you and Jorge, you have some cool glasses.  Are they new, or have I just not noticed them before?

Also, hi Reni - you'll find the male-to-female ratio is so high that Jorge will basically need to fend off other suiters with a cyber stick.  A cyber stick!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up