The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: moonman53376 on September 22, 2006, 08:53:53 pm

Title: Beef's c*ck and/or zine
Post by: moonman53376 on September 22, 2006, 08:53:53 pm
does anybody know the name of the strip where beef's phobia of skateboarding is such because his willy snook out of his shorts once as he came down some stairs? i cant find it again. when Pat got a boner as a gay in that photo it reminded me of it.
Title: Re: Beef's c*ck
Post by: V-Adore on September 22, 2006, 08:57:21 pm
Best first post evar.

Anyway... Cort, take us home. This was made for you.
Title: Re: Beef's c*ck
Post by: theinevitable on September 22, 2006, 09:09:16 pm
yeah, wow. you must be trying, dude.
Title: Re: Beef's c*ck
Post by: JorgeFabregas on September 22, 2006, 09:27:27 pm
http://achewood.com/index.php?date=01262004

I found it by searching the board for "decrepit"
Title: Re: Beef's c*ck
Post by: CortJstr on September 23, 2006, 02:02:55 am
Sorry, I was at a happy hour for roughly 5 hours. Way to pick up the slack, Jorge!
Title: Re: Beef's c*ck
Post by: moonman53376 on September 23, 2006, 10:03:35 am
quality. thanks very much guys. i tell you, this comic strip kept me going at work. brilliant.
Title: Re: Beef's c*ck
Post by: MattFish on September 23, 2006, 03:22:35 pm
quality. thanks very much guys. i tell you, this comic strip kept me going at work. brilliant.

Is your ability to work directly proportional to the amount of cat c*ck you're experiencing?
Title: Beef's zine
Post by: wombat on September 24, 2006, 01:14:54 am
Today I received issue #2 of Beef's zine, the Sex Issue, advertised as "filled with sex, sex, sex," however you will be either pleased or disappointed to know that it did not cause delicate Wombat to faint of the vapors or anything like that.

The Nice Pete bits are the most intriguing. I seem to think that I said the same thing of the last zine? It is frightening that Onstad has such an uncanny grasp of the Nice Pete mind, don't you think?

I was trying to decide on one quote to tempt you into making this fine purchase and I recalled that in another thread today I was speaking of Respect for the Aged Day, so I give you this excerpt from "Cane Days: Sexy things we hope we will say when we are old enough to have canes":

Teodor: "When I was your age, I wish I'd used this thing." [points to self]
Title: Re: Beef's zine
Post by: robot_god on September 24, 2006, 04:22:20 am
The Nice Pete bits are the most intriguing. I seem to think that I said the same thing of the last zine? It is frightening that Onstad has such an uncanny grasp of the Nice Pete mind, don't you think?

Not.  At.  All.
Title: Re: Beef's zine
Post by: Drastic Action on September 24, 2006, 07:42:37 am
No, what I believe is disturbing is how there are two similarly named threads, "Beef's zine" and "Beef's c*ck" -- and "Beef's zine" has significantly less replies.
Title: Re: Beef's c*ck
Post by: Doc on September 24, 2006, 11:00:18 am
He's like superman with the sun, only with cat c*ckes.

Raised in a far away galaxy where he was exposed only to dog and human c*ckes he travelled to earth when his planet was destroyed and earth's cat c*ckes endowed him with special powers.
Title: Re: Beef's c*ck
Post by: dejavroom on September 24, 2006, 02:16:01 pm
My housemate calls the subject of this thread the "pink rocket", for which I hate him.
Title: Re: Beef's zine
Post by: linnea on September 24, 2006, 07:17:48 pm
I don't have the zine, so I can't really comment. However, I wanted to help remedy the fact that Drastic pointed out, that there are far fewer replies in a thread about Beef's 'zine than Beef's c*ck. Weird.
Title: Re: Beef's zine
Post by: jough on September 24, 2006, 07:54:55 pm
That's because you don't have to buy anything to look at Beef's c*ck.

Also, I believe this thread has fewer replies.
Title: Re: Beef's zine
Post by: wombat on September 24, 2006, 08:09:19 pm
Dammit Jough, I did not start this thread to have it descend into prescriptive grammar.
Title: Re: Beef's zine
Post by: theinevitable on September 24, 2006, 08:52:04 pm
wait, what?? Jough is telling her to use the word "fewer..." which is the word she used.

what am I missing?
Title: Re: Beef's zine
Post by: AugustWest on September 24, 2006, 10:05:18 pm
Haven't we had the prescriptive versus descriptive grammar debate enough?  HAVEN'T WE???

I suppose we just can't have nice things around here.  You can all just go to your rooms until you can play nice.
Title: Re: Beef's zine
Post by: wombat on September 24, 2006, 11:47:17 pm
Oh, come on, Aug, unlock it and give them one more chance to talk about sex like normal internet people. 
Title: Re: Beef's zine
Post by: V-Adore on September 25, 2006, 03:02:31 am
The temptation to merge "Beef's Zine" and "Beef's c*ck" into one big topic continues to grow.
Title: Re: Beef's zine
Post by: jough on September 25, 2006, 07:10:55 am
Wait, why is this locked again?
Title: Re: Beef's c*ck and/or zine
Post by: V-Adore on September 25, 2006, 05:25:05 pm
This is not really an example of good administrating, but I gave in and merged the thread. Feel free to discuss all issues related to Beef's zine and/or c*ck in this thread.
Title: Re: Beef's c*ck and/or zine
Post by: AugustWest on September 25, 2006, 05:29:00 pm
HARUMPH!
Title: Re: Beef's c*ck and/or zine
Post by: wombat on September 25, 2006, 06:53:22 pm
This is the best thread title ever.  Do we have a TOUAMBIE for that?
Title: Re: Beef's c*ck and/or zine
Post by: Turbo Ninja on September 25, 2006, 07:44:54 pm
This is the best thread title ever.

The title lets you know that opening the thread is a risk, like unwrapping the Dum Dum with the "???????" wrapper.  Will you get a hearty, lustful discussion of Beef's c*ck?  Or will you get some chin-scratching and hand-wringing over Beef's zine?  Will you get a sour apple sucker, or will you have to suffer through "root beer?" 

You rolls the dice, you takes your chances.
Title: Re: Beef's c*ck
Post by: moonman53376 on September 27, 2006, 08:01:26 am
Is your ability to work directly proportional to the amount of cat c*ck you're experiencing?

does anybody know of any other comic strips that feature a cat's c*ck? I can't draw very good myself. Have tried to draw a few in paint, but my penis (the irony!) is rubbish. 
Title: Re: Beef's c*ck and/or zine
Post by: jough on September 27, 2006, 04:12:06 pm
So basically you have some insatiable urge to draw cat cocks and you're looking for models on which to base your art?
Title: Re: Beef's c*ck and/or zine
Post by: Drygioni on September 27, 2006, 04:19:23 pm
Why you'd want to draw a cat's cock is beyond me, especially after that very tentative Google search. Never again.

Seriously though mate, good luck with the furry porn. Honest.
Title: Re: Beef's c*ck and/or zine
Post by: side_show on September 27, 2006, 09:28:01 pm
Furries!  Oh!  The links I could post!  I'm not getting involved in this!
Title: Re: Beef's c*ck and/or zine
Post by: Turbo Ninja on September 28, 2006, 01:44:54 pm
I'm not getting involved in this!

In this case, your discretion is the entire part of valor.  Praise be to you for your restraint.