Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
The tip jar is broken, but Wombat will entertain bribe offers, assuming she can find this edit screen again.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Beef's c*ck and/or zine  (Read 3921 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

moonman53376

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 4
    • View Profile
Beef's c*ck and/or zine
« on: September 22, 2006, 08:53:53 pm »

does anybody know the name of the strip where beef's phobia of skateboarding is such because his willy snook out of his shorts once as he came down some stairs? i cant find it again. when Pat got a boner as a gay in that photo it reminded me of it.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Beef's c*ck
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2006, 08:57:21 pm »

Best first post evar.

Anyway... Cort, take us home. This was made for you.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Beef's c*ck
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2006, 09:09:16 pm »

yeah, wow. you must be trying, dude.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Beef's c*ck
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2006, 09:27:27 pm »

http://achewood.com/index.php?date=01262004

I found it by searching the board for "decrepit"
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Beef's c*ck
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2006, 02:02:55 am »

Sorry, I was at a happy hour for roughly 5 hours. Way to pick up the slack, Jorge!
Logged

moonman53376

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Beef's c*ck
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2006, 10:03:35 am »

quality. thanks very much guys. i tell you, this comic strip kept me going at work. brilliant.
Logged

MattFish

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 43
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 371
  • A perch with a cramp / Half-pound ahi burger
    • View Profile
Re: Beef's c*ck
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2006, 03:22:35 pm »

quality. thanks very much guys. i tell you, this comic strip kept me going at work. brilliant.

Is your ability to work directly proportional to the amount of cat c*ck you're experiencing?
Logged
I finally found a nice picture of a giraffe

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Beef's zine
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2006, 01:14:54 am »

Today I received issue #2 of Beef's zine, the Sex Issue, advertised as "filled with sex, sex, sex," however you will be either pleased or disappointed to know that it did not cause delicate Wombat to faint of the vapors or anything like that.

The Nice Pete bits are the most intriguing. I seem to think that I said the same thing of the last zine? It is frightening that Onstad has such an uncanny grasp of the Nice Pete mind, don't you think?

I was trying to decide on one quote to tempt you into making this fine purchase and I recalled that in another thread today I was speaking of Respect for the Aged Day, so I give you this excerpt from "Cane Days: Sexy things we hope we will say when we are old enough to have canes":

Teodor: "When I was your age, I wish I'd used this thing." [points to self]
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: Beef's zine
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2006, 04:22:20 am »

The Nice Pete bits are the most intriguing. I seem to think that I said the same thing of the last zine? It is frightening that Onstad has such an uncanny grasp of the Nice Pete mind, don't you think?

Not.  At.  All.
Logged
ACHIEVE

Drastic Action

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 29
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 194
  • Zounds!
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Beef's zine
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2006, 07:42:37 am »

No, what I believe is disturbing is how there are two similarly named threads, "Beef's zine" and "Beef's c*ck" -- and "Beef's zine" has significantly less replies.
Logged
~

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Beef's c*ck
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2006, 11:00:18 am »

He's like superman with the sun, only with cat c*ckes.

Raised in a far away galaxy where he was exposed only to dog and human c*ckes he travelled to earth when his planet was destroyed and earth's cat c*ckes endowed him with special powers.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: Beef's c*ck
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2006, 02:16:01 pm »

My housemate calls the subject of this thread the "pink rocket", for which I hate him.
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Beef's zine
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2006, 07:17:48 pm »

I don't have the zine, so I can't really comment. However, I wanted to help remedy the fact that Drastic pointed out, that there are far fewer replies in a thread about Beef's 'zine than Beef's c*ck. Weird.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Beef's zine
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2006, 07:54:55 pm »

That's because you don't have to buy anything to look at Beef's c*ck.

Also, I believe this thread has fewer replies.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Beef's zine
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2006, 08:09:19 pm »

Dammit Jough, I did not start this thread to have it descend into prescriptive grammar.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up