The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: jough on September 23, 2006, 03:22:50 am
-
Okay, so I am a BAD admin and never look at the frikkin' calendar...
Happy Birthday (hey, it's still your b-day for another 1/2 hour east coast time) V, the best co-admin on the planet (next to J. L., who I think we can all agree is the most awesome).
May the candles burn like cities in your wake, or something.
On a side-note, I can't believe you're only 23.
-
Thanks, dude. I too am boggled at my age, although more in the sense of "I'm 23? Shouldn't I feel like an adult?"
-
Happy Birthday V! You are not really worse than Hitler.
-
Yay for another year of totally not being hit by a car V.
Hail Eris for year 23.
-
Yay for another year of totally not being hit by a car V.
That makes... almost 4! Whoo!
-
Yay for V-Adore!
you share a birthday with... no, you don't. you are unique in this birthday.
you are the best. your be-stache'd avatar is great.
also: there was a girl in my Latin class, and I thought it was her birthday. but it was not.
which is why she made a weird face when I passed her a note which said "felicem diem natalem."
-
Argh! I am sorry too! I swear I was keeping an eye on your upcoming birthday but got distracted by many complications which I will not hijack this thread to describe. Dang, I was determined to start this one after not getting to start Nabu's.
Happy birthday! No need to rush into feeling like an adult. You have plenty of time to work up to it.
-
Dang. I too had seen it was upcoming, the first I've noticed yet, but then it slipped to another side of my mind...
Happy Birthday. For sure, no rush on those adult feelings. They really don't get you anywhere, and no one else under 30 seems to be even remotely adult!
-
I will however hijack this thread to note that Monday was Respect for the Aged Day in Japan, and not a single one of you sent me a card.
-
I will however hijack this thread to note that Monday was Respect for the Aged Day in Japan, and not a single one of you sent me a card.
One: I don't respect aged Japanese people.
Two: I (literally) couldn't walk the first half of the week, so I had even less respect, or sympathy for the aged than usual.
That said, now I'm back to normal, I will grudgingly respect you, Wombat.
-
I will however hijack this thread to note that Monday was Respect for the Aged Day in Japan, and not a single one of you sent me a card.
Wait, you're aged? And Japanese?
Tell you what: come to Columbus someday, and we can go get some tempura or something. That should be an adequate way of showing respect.
-
Happy birthday, V!
Thanks, dude. I too am boggled at my age, although more in the sense of "I'm 23? Shouldn't I feel like an adult?"
I'll let you know when I start feeling like an adult. Still feel like I'm 19 on good days, 13 on others.
-
Wait, you're aged? And Japanese?
Well, not so much the latter, but it's Japanese Respect for the Aged Day, not Respect for the Japanese Aged Day, right? Although I can occasionally read a whole sentence in Japanese (but most of the time it's more "kanji wa kanji o kanji-masu.")
But more important, it is V's birthday. I think we should all have cake.
-
V-adore-- I would like to remind everyone here that your mix was the best out of all the mixes. at least, the ones which I listened to. which is few.
V, your taste in music is the Tops. You are Rad.
-
Woo! Happy B-Day, V! Don't worry about the 'feeling like an adult' thing; it hasn't hit me yet, and I'm married and almost 30. So there.
-
I had a little piece of cake tonight in celebration of V's birthday. Yeah, that's why I ate it.
Also, V's birthday is more of a "weekend celebration" thing, so I don't feel too bad about almost missing it.
-
Happy birthday! Yikes, can't believe I almost missed it. On my 23rd birthday my mom said, "Well, you'll be 30 before you know it!"
-
Also, V's birthday is more of a "weekend celebration" thing
Oh yes! Cake on Sunday too!