The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: melack on November 27, 2006, 09:16:32 pm

Title: New Achewood Merchandise to Spend Your Ill-Gotten Blood Money On! (11/27/06)
Post by: melack on November 27, 2006, 09:16:32 pm
That Dude and Catastrophe shirt is the first Achewood shirt in a very long time I will purchase. That crest is clean, man. Shit is clean.

Also, a new volume of strips, a shirt made from the Momentary Diversion print from way back when, and a sticker with Keith Moon's head, among other things! Well done, Onstad. Well done. I hope you enjoy us putting your baby through college.
Title: Re: New Achewood Merchandise to Spend Your Ill-Gotten Blood Money On! (11/27/06)
Post by: Sub_Topical on November 27, 2006, 09:32:19 pm
Well done, Onstad. Well done. I hope you enjoy us putting your baby through college Makers Mark on your desk.

IMHO, more like the case.

Yeah dude, the merch is for good. Shop for X-Mas, mateys!
Title: Re: New Achewood Merchandise to Spend Your Ill-Gotten Blood Money On! (11/27/06)
Post by: wombat on November 27, 2006, 09:33:31 pm
Oh, that is indeed an excellent illustration.  Oh, I so do not need any more tshirts.

I also like the penispads. I don't really need a penispad. OK, this one is kind of peeling apart, but it's really nice and I can just glue it back together.  And even if I didn't I don't need three new penispads.  This is a quandary.
Title: Re: New Achewood Merchandise to Spend Your Ill-Gotten Blood Money On! (11/27/06)
Post by: pmcd9 on November 27, 2006, 09:39:15 pm
I don't use a penispad.
Title: Re: New Achewood Merchandise to Spend Your Ill-Gotten Blood Money On! (11/27/06)
Post by: keef on November 27, 2006, 10:01:11 pm
What the dong does "statutum tempus" mean, anyway?  "Statute Time?"  If it were "statutum tempus est," that'd mean "Time is a Statute," which still doesn't make any damn sense, but moreso than "Statute Time."  "Tempus" is neuter, so "Statutum" is accusatory... hell, I don't know.

WHAT THE DOOONNNNNGGGGGG
Title: Re: New Achewood Merchandise to Spend Your Ill-Gotten Blood Money On! (11/27/06)
Post by: evan on November 27, 2006, 11:04:10 pm
What the dong does "statutum tempus" mean, anyway?  "Statute Time?"  If it were "statutum tempus est," that'd mean "Time is a Statute," which still doesn't make any damn sense, but moreso than "Statute Time."  "Tempus" is neuter, so "Statutum" is accusatory... hell, I don't know.

WHAT THE DOOONNNNNGGGGGG
"established" according to internets. "Established 2006".
Title: Re: New Achewood Merchandise to Spend Your Ill-Gotten Blood Money On! (11/27/06)
Post by: Drastic Action on November 27, 2006, 11:41:44 pm
I just bought an extra penispad so I don't run short again, but I'd far prefer an achewood penispad.  Unfortunately, they all seem to be made for a horizontal configuration, but I always keep mine vertical, and so it'd look odd.  Oh what the hell, I'd buy one anyway.
Title: Re: New Achewood Merchandise to Spend Your Ill-Gotten Blood Money On! (11/27/06)
Post by: DanSC on November 28, 2006, 07:43:11 pm
That shirt is so good. I was gonna hold off on more achewood apparel after having spent my monies to get the limited edition anniversary shirt, but this one is too good to pass up. Damn you Onstad, all making things I want to buy.
Title: Re: New Achewood Merchandise to Spend Your Ill-Gotten Blood Money On! (11/27/06)
Post by: V-Adore on November 28, 2006, 10:44:02 pm
I desperately want a Notorious L.I.N.C.O.L.N. sticker. That is all.