Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Chris Onstad does not wear makeup. Life hasn't given him any funny ideas about who he is.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Achewood Merchandise to Spend Your Ill-Gotten Blood Money On! (11/27/06)  (Read 3412 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

melack

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 70
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 940
  • Cheer up, hamburger.
    • View Profile
    • Worst Songs, Played on Ugliest Guitars

That Dude and Catastrophe shirt is the first Achewood shirt in a very long time I will purchase. That crest is clean, man. Shit is clean.

Also, a new volume of strips, a shirt made from the Momentary Diversion print from way back when, and a sticker with Keith Moon's head, among other things! Well done, Onstad. Well done. I hope you enjoy us putting your baby through college.

Sub_Topical

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 41
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 316
  • Cog -> Machine
    • View Profile

Well done, Onstad. Well done. I hope you enjoy us putting your baby through college Makers Mark on your desk.

IMHO, more like the case.

Yeah dude, the merch is for good. Shop for X-Mas, mateys!
Logged
We must repeat!

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile

Oh, that is indeed an excellent illustration.  Oh, I so do not need any more tshirts.

I also like the penispads. I don't really need a penispad. OK, this one is kind of peeling apart, but it's really nice and I can just glue it back together.  And even if I didn't I don't need three new penispads.  This is a quandary.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile

I don't use a penispad.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

keef

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 54
    • View Profile
    • http://www.keef.org

What the dong does "statutum tempus" mean, anyway?  "Statute Time?"  If it were "statutum tempus est," that'd mean "Time is a Statute," which still doesn't make any damn sense, but moreso than "Statute Time."  "Tempus" is neuter, so "Statutum" is accusatory... hell, I don't know.

WHAT THE DOOONNNNNGGGGGG
Logged

evan

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 154
    • View Profile
    • http://www.i-got-problems.com

What the dong does "statutum tempus" mean, anyway?  "Statute Time?"  If it were "statutum tempus est," that'd mean "Time is a Statute," which still doesn't make any damn sense, but moreso than "Statute Time."  "Tempus" is neuter, so "Statutum" is accusatory... hell, I don't know.

WHAT THE DOOONNNNNGGGGGG
"established" according to internets. "Established 2006".
« Last Edit: November 27, 2006, 11:07:32 pm by evan »
Logged

Drastic Action

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 29
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 194
  • Zounds!
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

I just bought an extra penispad so I don't run short again, but I'd far prefer an achewood penispad.  Unfortunately, they all seem to be made for a horizontal configuration, but I always keep mine vertical, and so it'd look odd.  Oh what the hell, I'd buy one anyway.
Logged
~

DanSC

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 79
    • View Profile

That shirt is so good. I was gonna hold off on more achewood apparel after having spent my monies to get the limited edition anniversary shirt, but this one is too good to pass up. Damn you Onstad, all making things I want to buy.
Logged
"If you can't have fun playin' with a toy truck, then it's time to reevaluate your life."

V-Adore

  • Guest

I desperately want a Notorious L.I.N.C.O.L.N. sticker. That is all.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up