The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Arachno-capitalist on February 12, 2007, 01:55:57 am

Title: 11 February 2007 - He teabagged your bowl until his eyes watered.
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on February 12, 2007, 01:55:57 am
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=02122007

 (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=02122007)

Onstad has an uncomfortable infatuation with all things cat genitals and no things boobs.

But then again you guys have a proven love for the cat cock.

rock. hard. cat cock.
Title: Re: 11 February 2007 - He teabagged your bowl until his eyes watered.
Post by: CortJstr on February 12, 2007, 01:59:50 am
Mr. Bear must've learned about teabagging while he was working for Spice. I can't imagine a gentleman knowing the term otherwise.
Title: Re: 11 February 2007 - He teabagged your bowl until his eyes watered.
Post by: Doc on February 12, 2007, 02:02:02 am
Cornelius is a pretty worldly cat, he may not sink to using such verbage himself but that doesn't mean he is unaware of it.
Title: Re: 11 February 2007 - He teabagged your bowl until his eyes watered.
Post by: theinevitable on February 12, 2007, 02:08:47 am
man. i still do not think anything was going up lyle's ass.

and this confirms it for me.
Title: Re: 11 February 2007 - He teabagged your bowl until his eyes watered.
Post by: V-Adore on February 12, 2007, 02:17:26 am
I am disconcerted that the Man-Douche strip was not a one-off.

If this becomes a plot, I will be sad inside. Sad. Inside. Forever.
Title: Re: 11 February 2007 - He teabagged your bowl until his eyes watered.
Post by: littlefallsmets on February 12, 2007, 02:19:45 am
But why would you need man-douche for something exterior, such as the nardsac?

I have to believe that the term "douche" suggests internal application.

I have to.
Title: Re: 11 February 2007 - He teabagged your bowl until his eyes watered.
Post by: theinevitable on February 12, 2007, 02:20:46 am
yes-- but it also is applied to ladies as a rule. I feel that in this application, Lyle is getting a deep-clean going on his Rad Chilies.
Title: Re: 11 February 2007 - He teabagged your bowl until his eyes watered.
Post by: littlefallsmets on February 12, 2007, 02:23:14 am
Then why does he need a bowl?

Why not ruin... oh... Teodor's fancy foodie dishwashing sponge?

Or a really good towel?

Do I need to spell it out for the audience? A bowl suggests anal vacuum action.
Title: Re: 11 February 2007 - He teabagged your bowl until his eyes watered.
Post by: wombat on February 12, 2007, 02:50:27 am
I am disconcerted that the Man-Douche strip was not a one-off.

I second this.

You know who I miss at a time like this? Phillippe.
Title: Re: 11 February 2007 - He teabagged your bowl until his eyes watered.
Post by: pmcd9 on February 12, 2007, 03:30:10 am
You know who I miss at a time like this? Phillippe.

I, for one, am glad that Philippe wasn't witness to this.
Title: Re: 11 February 2007 - He teabagged your bowl until his eyes watered.
Post by: melack on February 12, 2007, 04:39:15 am
If you squint enough, the second panel appears to show Teodor wearing tiny little Chuck Taylors. Are those his special cookin' shoes?
Title: Re: 11 February 2007 - He teabagged your bowl until his eyes watered.
Post by: Lt. Geyser Shitdick on February 12, 2007, 04:56:02 am
Maybe he got them from Nice Pete.
Title: Re: 11 February 2007 - He teabagged your bowl until his eyes watered.
Post by: littlefallsmets on February 12, 2007, 05:00:47 am
Quote from: Lt. Geyser Shitdick
Maybe he got them from Nice Pete.

Frankly, given your screen name, I was hoping for definitive information on man-douching.

You know. To end the great debate.
Title: Re: 11 February 2007 - He teabagged your bowl until his eyes watered.
Post by: Alternate on February 12, 2007, 05:15:17 am
I have to believe that the term "douche" suggests internal application.

I have to.

The term "douche" suggests internal application, but the term "teabagging" does not.  "Douche" typically applies to the ladies and "teabagging" typically applies to the gents, so it makes sense to assume that the latter term provides the more literal description. 

Then why does he need a bowl?

Why not ruin... oh... Teodor's fancy foodie dishwashing sponge?

Or a really good towel?

Do I need to spell it out for the audience? A bowl suggests anal vacuum action.

Perhaps Lyle just thinks a bowl is more comfortable.  Maybe he considers a sponge or towel too harsh and abrasive.  Maybe the bowl was closer than the towel, and he didn't want to have to walk across the room.  Or maybe he went with the bowl for the same reasons he's gone with the sink and the dishwasher (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=10242006) in the past.  Whatever his reasons, I think it's clear that (A) while a bowl is necessary, it's not sufficient equipment for anal vacuum action, and (B) if said action had gone down, Teodor would not have described it so euphemistically. 
Title: Re: 11 February 2007 - He teabagged your bowl until his eyes watered.
Post by: linnea on February 12, 2007, 05:18:19 am
I had to google Taleggio (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taleggio_cheese) to fully get Connie's reference.

Also, bonus for another Latin form of perineum, which for some reason is mentioned a lot in emergency medicine (e.g., "expose and inspect the genitalia and perineum only as needed"). I never studied Latin so I have no idea why "perinea" is more appropriate in this case. Maybe because it sounds better than "perineums"?

**EDIT: There is no modesty in emergency medicine. It's one of the few forums I have where it's considered appropriate in some cases for me to bust out the shears and cut off a dude's ****** (or lady). Cuz I'll have a lot of 'splainin to do if I cut the trousers off a particularly hot specimen if they had, like, a broken collarbone. Also JAILARITY for assault. And I'd never be able to work as an EMT again, and rightfully so.

So yeah, you guys better be glad that I'm probably not the medic who's going to get called if you get injured or sick.
Title: Re: 11 February 2007 - He teabagged your bowl until his eyes watered.
Post by: V-Adore on February 12, 2007, 05:55:25 am
**EDIT: There is no modesty in emergency medicine. It's one of the few forums I have where it's considered appropriate in some cases for me to bust out the shears and cut off a dude's ****** (or lady). Cuz I'll have a lot of 'splainin to do if I cut the trousers off a particularly hot specimen if they had, like, a broken collarbone. Also JAILARITY for assault. And I'd never be able to work as an EMT again, and rightfully so.

So yeah, you guys better be glad that I'm probably not the medic who's going to get called if you get injured or sick.

I seem to recall Henry Rollins having a good anecdote on this topic, but it verged off into necrophilia and Tom Waits after a certain point.

Also, I parsed this as cutting off a dude's automaton, which seemed very extreme.
Title: Re: 11 February 2007 - He teabagged your bowl until his eyes watered.
Post by: theinevitable on February 12, 2007, 05:56:10 am
I am REALLY MAD that for some reason firefox deleted everything I had typed here.

Imagine that in this space, I have fully declined "Perineum."

Some of those plural forms look wrong-- should Perineorum be perinorum? I am not sure.

Suffice it to say, Perinea is the plural because it is a neuter word, and as such is declined slightly differently.
Title: Re: 11 February 2007 - He teabagged your bowl until his eyes watered.
Post by: iron_felix on February 12, 2007, 06:34:03 am
I am REALLY MAD that for some reason firefox deleted everything I had typed here.

Imagine that in this space, I have fully declined Perineum.

I read this and thought of neither noun declension nor the perineum as an anatomical area, but rather a pair of superficially similar concepts.  That does seem like quite an extreme reaction to Firefox deleting your post.

...please tell me I'm not the only one who thought this.
Title: Re: 11 February 2007 - He teabagged your bowl until his eyes watered.
Post by: coldfrog on February 12, 2007, 07:47:39 am
You know who I miss at a time like this? Phillippe.

Don't get your hopes up. (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=08012003)
Title: Re: 11 February 2007 - He teabagged your bowl until his eyes watered.
Post by: jaydub on February 12, 2007, 03:32:16 pm
Also, I parsed this as cutting off a dude's automaton, which seemed very extreme.

Automaton, not really.  Homonculus - yes.
Title: Re: 11 February 2007 - He teabagged your bowl until his eyes watered.
Post by: arkabee on February 12, 2007, 04:22:14 pm
hahahaha, cornelius would have still used the bowl after washing it had the other stuffed animal not convinced him otherwise.

Title: Re: 11 February 2007 - He teabagged your bowl until his eyes watered.
Post by: MattFish on February 12, 2007, 05:23:19 pm
Perhaps Lyle just thinks a bowl is more comfortable.  Maybe he considers a sponge or towel too harsh and abrasive.  Maybe the bowl was closer than the towel, and he didn't want to have to walk across the room.  Or maybe he went with the bowl for the same reasons he's gone with the sink and the dishwasher (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=10242006) in the past.

Perhaps he's just an asshole?

Also, I parsed this as cutting off a dude's automaton, which seemed very extreme.

Me too. I was like, what kind of EMT are you?!
Title: Re: 11 February 2007 - He teabagged your bowl until his eyes watered.
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on February 12, 2007, 07:33:04 pm
Mr. Bear must've learned about teabagging while he was working for Spice. I can't imagine a gentleman knowing the term otherwise.

If one read Neal Pollack's old blog, one would be quite familiar with the term.
Title: Re: 11 February 2007 - He teabagged your bowl until his eyes watered.
Post by: Sub_Topical on February 12, 2007, 07:59:12 pm
Vinegar tea-bagging: When the toungue  is just not enough.
Title: Re: 11 February 2007 - He teabagged your bowl until his eyes watered.
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on February 12, 2007, 09:13:00 pm
i guess if you guys really wanted to know the effect of what lyle was doing i could make my cat sit on a bowl of vinegar. Then i could post pictures of his genitals and you all will know for fact that he was not douching his anus, he was cleaning his nuts.

If you do this, you will get so many negative cans it will make your head spin.  I am thinking about giving you a negative can hourly just for suggesting it.
Title: Re: 11 February 2007 - He teabagged your bowl until his eyes watered.
Post by: linnea on February 12, 2007, 09:31:16 pm
If you do this, you will get so many negative cans it will make your head spin.  I am thinking about giving you a negative can hourly just for suggesting it.

Lyle is a bear, not a cat. I also second the negative cans. that's a total crap thing to say.
Title: Re: 11 February 2007 - He teabagged your bowl until his eyes watered.
Post by: Drygioni on February 12, 2007, 09:51:49 pm
Guys, either A-CAP was just being a bit tongue-in-cheek or he was taking the piss out of our incessant curiosity. Let's take this with a pinch of salt and vinegar.

Unless he was actually being serious. In which case, I hope the cat teabags the guys balls before shutting it's mouth with extreme alacrity. Then we rape his can. Count.

Also: 900 posts, and I'm still no less juvenile. I will work on this.
Title: Re: 11 February 2007 - He teabagged your bowl until his eyes watered.
Post by: jaydub on February 12, 2007, 09:52:33 pm
Lyle is a bear, not a cat.

I thought he was a stuffed tiger.  Apparently an anatomically correct one.  Whether humanoid or feline (pantheroid?) remains a mystery, to me at least.
Title: Re: 11 February 2007 - He teabagged your bowl until his eyes watered.
Post by: CortJstr on February 12, 2007, 11:09:44 pm
I thought he was a stuffed tiger.  Apparently an anatomically correct one.  Whether humanoid or feline (pantheroid?) remains a mystery, to me at least.

Lyle is a stuffed tiger who has human hands for no particular reason.
Title: Re: 11 February 2007 - He teabagged your bowl until his eyes watered.
Post by: Alternate on February 13, 2007, 02:51:20 am
In case anyone is still in doubt:  Yes, he is a stuffed tiger. (http://achewood.com/about.php)  (Third picture down.) 
Title: Re: 11 February 2007 - He teabagged your bowl until his eyes watered.
Post by: linnea on February 13, 2007, 03:34:42 am
In case anyone is still in doubt:  Yes, he is a stuffed tiger. (http://achewood.com/about.php)  (Third picture down.) 

Damn! It was too early in the morning when I typed that. Lions, tigers, bears... they all get muddled in your head at 6:30AM.

Yes, you're right. Lyle is a stuffed tiger.
Title: Re: 11 February 2007 - He teabagged your bowl until his eyes watered.
Post by: linnea on February 14, 2007, 03:22:48 am
Wow... hearing stuff like that makes me start to understand how we got some of our retarded urban legends about preventing pregnancy.

Do you mean to avoid "Conception" or "Contraception"? Either way, it's pretty weird.
Title: Re: 11 February 2007 - He teabagged your bowl until his eyes watered.
Post by: MattFish on February 14, 2007, 05:51:44 pm
In case anyone is still in doubt:  Yes, he is a stuffed tiger. (http://achewood.com/about.php)  (Third picture down.) 

I'm glad Lyle's not averse to drinking Campari despite its relatively low proof. Campari is great.
Title: Re: 11 February 2007 - He teabagged your bowl until his eyes watered.
Post by: Turbo Ninja on February 14, 2007, 06:48:46 pm
I don't think Lyle is adverse to drinking anything.
Title: Re: 11 February 2007 - He teabagged your bowl until his eyes watered.
Post by: oball on February 15, 2007, 01:58:33 am
He'd probably even drink the teabagged vinegar if he thought it would get him drunk.
Title: Re: 11 February 2007 - He teabagged your bowl until his eyes watered.
Post by: Choop on February 15, 2007, 02:09:44 am
It used to be wine, man! Back off!
Title: Re: 11 February 2007 - He teabagged your bowl until his eyes watered.
Post by: theinevitable on February 15, 2007, 02:16:01 am
so, I just learned something.

I don't feel comfortable saying what it was.
Title: Re: 11 February 2007 - He teabagged your bowl until his eyes watered.
Post by: side_show on February 15, 2007, 02:24:00 pm
I was not seriously going to dip my cat's genitals in vinegar to settle a debate on a wecbcomic's message board.

Possibly one of the best clairifications of thought ever posted. 
Title: Re: 11 February 2007 - He teabagged your bowl until his eyes watered.
Post by: Lane on February 21, 2007, 02:32:05 am
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=02122007

 (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=02122007)

Onstad has an uncomfortable infatuation with all things cat genitals and no things boobs.


You people brought this on yourselves. (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=02212007)
Title: Re: 11 February 2007 - He teabagged your bowl until his eyes watered.
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on February 21, 2007, 06:25:07 am
You people brought this on yourselves. (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=02212007)

Yea, at least I'd like to think I had some small part in this. Some small part in making my favorite comic no longer an all cock comic.