Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The next time you appreciate how nice large titties look, be happy and smile to yourself. You deserve it.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: 11 February 2007 - He teabagged your bowl until his eyes watered.  (Read 7069 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=02122007



Onstad has an uncomfortable infatuation with all things cat genitals and no things boobs.

But then again you guys have a proven love for the cat cock.

rock. hard. cat cock.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2007, 02:03:03 am by NYU »
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: 11 February 2007 - He teabagged your bowl until his eyes watered.
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2007, 01:59:50 am »

Mr. Bear must've learned about teabagging while he was working for Spice. I can't imagine a gentleman knowing the term otherwise.
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: 11 February 2007 - He teabagged your bowl until his eyes watered.
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2007, 02:02:02 am »

Cornelius is a pretty worldly cat, he may not sink to using such verbage himself but that doesn't mean he is unaware of it.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: 11 February 2007 - He teabagged your bowl until his eyes watered.
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2007, 02:08:47 am »

man. i still do not think anything was going up lyle's ass.

and this confirms it for me.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: 11 February 2007 - He teabagged your bowl until his eyes watered.
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2007, 02:17:26 am »

I am disconcerted that the Man-Douche strip was not a one-off.

If this becomes a plot, I will be sad inside. Sad. Inside. Forever.
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 11 February 2007 - He teabagged your bowl until his eyes watered.
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2007, 02:19:45 am »

But why would you need man-douche for something exterior, such as the nardsac?

I have to believe that the term "douche" suggests internal application.

I have to.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: 11 February 2007 - He teabagged your bowl until his eyes watered.
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2007, 02:20:46 am »

yes-- but it also is applied to ladies as a rule. I feel that in this application, Lyle is getting a deep-clean going on his Rad Chilies.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 11 February 2007 - He teabagged your bowl until his eyes watered.
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2007, 02:23:14 am »

Then why does he need a bowl?

Why not ruin... oh... Teodor's fancy foodie dishwashing sponge?

Or a really good towel?

Do I need to spell it out for the audience? A bowl suggests anal vacuum action.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 11 February 2007 - He teabagged your bowl until his eyes watered.
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2007, 02:50:27 am »

I am disconcerted that the Man-Douche strip was not a one-off.

I second this.

You know who I miss at a time like this? Phillippe.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: 11 February 2007 - He teabagged your bowl until his eyes watered.
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2007, 03:30:10 am »

You know who I miss at a time like this? Phillippe.

I, for one, am glad that Philippe wasn't witness to this.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

melack

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 70
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 940
  • Cheer up, hamburger.
    • View Profile
    • Worst Songs, Played on Ugliest Guitars
Re: 11 February 2007 - He teabagged your bowl until his eyes watered.
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2007, 04:39:15 am »

If you squint enough, the second panel appears to show Teodor wearing tiny little Chuck Taylors. Are those his special cookin' shoes?

Lt. Geyser Shitdick

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -13
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 11
    • View Profile
Re: 11 February 2007 - He teabagged your bowl until his eyes watered.
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2007, 04:56:02 am »

Maybe he got them from Nice Pete.
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 11 February 2007 - He teabagged your bowl until his eyes watered.
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2007, 05:00:47 am »

Quote from: Lt. Geyser Shitdick
Maybe he got them from Nice Pete.

Frankly, given your screen name, I was hoping for definitive information on man-douching.

You know. To end the great debate.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Alternate

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 51
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 141
  • the dinosaurs died for your sins
    • View Profile
Re: 11 February 2007 - He teabagged your bowl until his eyes watered.
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2007, 05:15:17 am »

I have to believe that the term "douche" suggests internal application.

I have to.

The term "douche" suggests internal application, but the term "teabagging" does not.  "Douche" typically applies to the ladies and "teabagging" typically applies to the gents, so it makes sense to assume that the latter term provides the more literal description. 

Then why does he need a bowl?

Why not ruin... oh... Teodor's fancy foodie dishwashing sponge?

Or a really good towel?

Do I need to spell it out for the audience? A bowl suggests anal vacuum action.

Perhaps Lyle just thinks a bowl is more comfortable.  Maybe he considers a sponge or towel too harsh and abrasive.  Maybe the bowl was closer than the towel, and he didn't want to have to walk across the room.  Or maybe he went with the bowl for the same reasons he's gone with the sink and the dishwasher in the past.  Whatever his reasons, I think it's clear that (A) while a bowl is necessary, it's not sufficient equipment for anal vacuum action, and (B) if said action had gone down, Teodor would not have described it so euphemistically. 
Logged
Science fun fact:  Did you know that sharks are the awesomest of all animals?

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: 11 February 2007 - He teabagged your bowl until his eyes watered.
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2007, 05:18:19 am »

I had to google Taleggio to fully get Connie's reference.

Also, bonus for another Latin form of perineum, which for some reason is mentioned a lot in emergency medicine (e.g., "expose and inspect the genitalia and perineum only as needed"). I never studied Latin so I have no idea why "perinea" is more appropriate in this case. Maybe because it sounds better than "perineums"?

**EDIT: There is no modesty in emergency medicine. It's one of the few forums I have where it's considered appropriate in some cases for me to bust out the shears and cut off a dude's ****** (or lady). Cuz I'll have a lot of 'splainin to do if I cut the trousers off a particularly hot specimen if they had, like, a broken collarbone. Also JAILARITY for assault. And I'd never be able to work as an EMT again, and rightfully so.

So yeah, you guys better be glad that I'm probably not the medic who's going to get called if you get injured or sick.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2007, 05:22:24 am by linnea »
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up