The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: RMJ12345 on April 05, 2007, 01:29:32 am
-
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=04052007
What? I had a hard time even finding a title for this. Nothing stands out.
-
It'll read better in the archives.
Seriously, I am so relieved that there are no cat private parts in this that I think it's the most wonderful strip I ever read. I have no complaints.
-
Oh, Christ, is that the same motel where Pat was attempting to have his Evening With Steve? Is this going to get awkward? Are we going to have yet another Pat-junk payoff?!
Goodness me, I think I have the vapors.
-
Oh, Christ, is that the same motel where Pat was attempting to have his Evening With Steve? Is this going to get awkward? Are we going to have yet another Pat-junk payoff?!
Goodness me, I think I have the vapors.
A CAN FOR BEING SO EFFING SMART! You have totally called it, and now I'm completely in love with the possibilities of this arc.
-
Interesting. I'm the first male to comment on the thread...
If V is right, it will be a sign that she belongs in grad school.
-
um, except first he'd crash into one of the buffer rooms.
more like: he crashes into the shower, and realizes that he is now a Dick Man. and gets mad rutty.
-
no, no, no . . . he's already in one of the buffer rooms. Or wait: if you look at this strip, (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=03272007) he's already inside the same room as Pat.
It's Ray calling, and he's already inside the house.
[edit: fixed the link -Cort]
-
There might actually be more potential for comedy in Ray busting in on an empty room, and Pat hearing him yelling through the wall. The remaining buffer would only allow for even more confusion/awkwardness.
Ideally, this arc will culminate in a Scooby-Doo-style chase through the motel involving all the characters present, plus Lyle and/or Vlad.
-
Hmm, maybe it will be Pat who busts in . . . then shoots ray in the chest. Ray's murder for switching the DVDs is long overdue, and we all know Pat has been known to commission the murder act from time to time. We don't even need to see the strip where Pat gets ahold of a gun, because it has been demonstrated (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=02262003) multiple (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=11152004) times (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=11222004).
-
oh...hahaha! I should have seen that coming. Good job, Onstad, all the arc naysayers have been schooled.
-
See, I was so happy to discover that they're all in the same hotel that...
The funniness of the PREMISE contained in the ending made the whole thing worth it to me.
-
Ideally, this arc will culminate in a Scooby-Doo-style chase through the motel involving all the characters present, plus Lyle and/or Vlad.
And we all find out that Rod Huggins was actually Phillipe in a suit!
-
And we all find out that Rod Huggins was actually Phillipe in a suit!
That's more disturbing than AugustWest calling you "pudding."
-
man this is twistier than that movie twister
-
Ah, but no cat junk today.
Will Pat and Rod find each other? Perhaps Pat has been enamored of him since his radical display of double-jointedness in scene three of Rod's Heavy Picnic Party?
-
That's more disturbing than AugustWest calling you "pudding."
AugustWest is Phillipe in a suit.
Potentially, you could have LAYERS of people in suits. Phillipe in an AugustWest in a Rod Huggins in a Moomin suit, starring in a porno film. Just like Scooby Doo!
-
Will Pat and Rod find each other? Perhaps Pat has been enamored of him since his radical display of double-jointedness in scene three of Rod's Heavy Picnic Party?
I thought that was a link at first, and only just realized it wasn't because I was afraid to even hover my cursor over it.
Pat was the first character in the arc, so if it really went Scooby-Doo on us he would have to be the one in a suit. Maybe he has been dressing up as Cartilage Head to scare people out of the adjacent rooms in his haunted motel.