Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

What we need more of is science.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: 4.5.2007 - "crash through into Being John Malkovich for fifteen minutes"  (Read 3061 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

RMJ12345

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 381
  • all employing the principles of hopping
    • View Profile
    • myspace

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=04052007

What? I had a hard time even finding a title for this. Nothing stands out.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile

It'll read better in the archives.

Seriously, I am so relieved that there are no cat private parts in this that I think it's the most wonderful strip I ever read. I have no complaints.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

V-Adore

  • Guest

Oh, Christ, is that the same motel where Pat was attempting to have his Evening With Steve? Is this going to get awkward? Are we going to have yet another Pat-junk payoff?!

Goodness me, I think I have the vapors.
Logged

RMJ12345

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 381
  • all employing the principles of hopping
    • View Profile
    • myspace

Oh, Christ, is that the same motel where Pat was attempting to have his Evening With Steve? Is this going to get awkward? Are we going to have yet another Pat-junk payoff?!

Goodness me, I think I have the vapors.

A CAN FOR BEING SO EFFING SMART! You have totally called it, and now I'm completely in love with the possibilities of this arc.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile

Interesting.  I'm the first male to comment on the thread...

If V is right, it will be a sign that she belongs in grad school.

Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun

um, except first he'd crash into one of the buffer rooms.

more like: he crashes into the shower, and realizes that he is now a Dick Man. and gets mad rutty.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Ryabovsky

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10
  • bool DisagreementBox(bool a) {a = true; return a;}
    • View Profile

no, no, no . . . he's already in one of the buffer rooms. Or wait: if you look at this strip, he's already inside the same room as Pat.

It's Ray calling, and he's already inside the house.


[edit: fixed the link -Cort]
« Last Edit: April 05, 2007, 02:21:24 am by CortJstr »
Logged

iron_felix

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 373
    • View Profile

There might actually be more potential for comedy in Ray busting in on an empty room, and Pat hearing him yelling through the wall.  The remaining buffer would only allow for even more confusion/awkwardness.

Ideally, this arc will culminate in a Scooby-Doo-style chase through the motel involving all the characters present, plus Lyle and/or Vlad.
Logged

Enkidu

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 13
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 42
  • I think my hearts explodin! THESE KNIVES!
    • View Profile

Hmm, maybe it will be Pat who busts in . . . then shoots ray in the chest.  Ray's murder for switching the DVDs is long overdue, and we all know Pat has been known to commission the murder act from time to time.  We don't even need to see the strip where Pat gets ahold of a gun, because it has been demonstrated multiple times.
Logged

MattFish

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 43
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 371
  • A perch with a cramp / Half-pound ahi burger
    • View Profile

oh...hahaha! I should have seen that coming. Good job, Onstad, all the arc naysayers have been schooled.
Logged
I finally found a nice picture of a giraffe

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas

See, I was so happy to discover that they're all in the same hotel that...

The funniness of the PREMISE contained in the ending made the whole thing worth it to me.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

chuanoplast

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 33
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 234
  • Most Painful Part
    • View Profile
    • Stupid Blog

Ideally, this arc will culminate in a Scooby-Doo-style chase through the motel involving all the characters present, plus Lyle and/or Vlad.

And we all find out that Rod Huggins was actually Phillipe in a suit!
Logged
The most important decision in my life: the rabbit mug or the monkey mug. (PS I GOT THE KITTY MUG)

RMJ12345

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 381
  • all employing the principles of hopping
    • View Profile
    • myspace

And we all find out that Rod Huggins was actually Phillipe in a suit!

That's more disturbing than AugustWest calling you "pudding."

hound

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -21
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 22
    • View Profile

man this is twistier than that movie twister
Logged
Yoke-fellowes in Armes, let vs to France, like Horfe-leeches my Boyes, to fucke, to fucke, the very blood to fucke.

hammish

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 33
  • Hammish has not been renewed for 2009.
    • View Profile

Ah, but no cat junk today.

Will Pat and Rod find each other? Perhaps Pat has been enamored of him since his radical display of double-jointedness in scene three of Rod's Heavy Picnic Party?
Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up