The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: robot_god on April 16, 2007, 04:38:20 am
-
Strip (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=04162007)
Is there is a more appropriate title? Too many things in the book to single out one.
-
My choice for title would be "nice, not my type"... but I'm weird, we've established this.
Man, what a quality twist on the Mad Libs riff from small times.
A+++ strip, fast delivery, expert packaging, would read again.
-
I'd have put "depression played across his handsome features".
It was a good strip. "nothing to write home about" chest . . . heh.
-
so good. So good.
I wrote a thank-you note like this to my friend.
it was pretty awesome.
-
Cats have lips? Maybe that's why Ray hadn't noticed them.
-
Cats have lips? Maybe that's why Ray hadn't noticed them.
The only time I've noticed my cats' lips is when they look up at me and their pouty lower kittylip is visible. It gives me a cute-attack every time.
-
I would have gone for "depression played across his handsome features" as well.
All in all though, seems like we've been here before.
Just to add to the "Ray has latent tendencies" meme: Notice Ray had no problem writing an entire gay romance novel for Pat, but had to farm out the hetero gig.
-
"Raunchy little tamale" is also pretty great.
-
Just to add to the "Ray has latent tendencies" meme: Notice Ray had no problem writing an entire gay romance novel for Pat, but had to farm out the hetero gig.
I would imagine this is more for Beef's sake, not wanting him to think he'd been considering his lady in inappropriate ways (cf "Nice, not my type").
-
Cats have lips? Maybe that's why Ray hadn't noticed them.
Dogs don't have lips, only mouth edges (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=10202006). As a result, dogs can't drink from straws. Cats can (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=03252004) drink from straws, therefore cats have lips.
-
Haha, this is class. Even something as small as imagining Ray's finished submission form including phrases such as "The (insert location) my pool house" is a chuckle.
-
What I love is the bluntness that Ray imparts on this little form. "Nice, not my type". He's clearly oblivious to eroticism, as evidence by:
http://achewood.com/index.php?date=01022007
http://achewood.com/index.php?date=07292002
Basically, the most eloquent eroticism Ray can come up with is "BONE!" Or "Happy Birthday."
What is with the sudden fascination with romance novels? Is he jealous of Cornelius?
-
What is with the sudden fascination with romance novels? Is he jealous of Cornelius?
http://achewood.com/index.php?date=04272004
-
http://achewood.com/index.php?date=04272004
THAT'S A GOOD ONE.
Seeing that in retrospect, it's kind of weird to think of Ray not talking about anything he does.
-
He did make a lot of videos he wasn't too proud of. (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=02032004)
-
I go with "Molly, nice, not my type". I don't think Ray was trying to spare anyone. I think he's that oblivious.