The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Sports & Leisure => Topic started by: side_show on June 11, 2007, 10:08:36 pm

Title: Serena Williams' Ass - split
Post by: side_show on June 11, 2007, 10:08:36 pm
 dayum! (http://perezhilton.com/topics/serena_williams/babys_got_back_and_front_20070611.php)
Title: Re: Baby updates - ongoing
Post by: Nabubrush on June 11, 2007, 10:51:23 pm
That's actually pretty cute.

Also,  dayum! (http://perezhilton.com/topics/serena_williams/babys_got_back_and_front_20070611.php)

Curvalicious!
Title: Re: Baby updates - ongoing
Post by: littlefallsmets on June 11, 2007, 11:48:10 pm
There would definitely be no crumb-based bed evictions with that fine athletess.
Title: Re: Baby updates - ongoing
Post by: linnea on June 12, 2007, 06:22:24 am
Damn, Serena's ass is ten kinds of round. She is gorgeous. Some of the trolls on the Perez Hilton site have some retarded things to say about her, but whatever.
Title: Re: Baby updates - ongoing
Post by: side_show on June 12, 2007, 01:44:41 pm
Yes, there is no point reading the comments on the Perez Hilton site.  It is like comments below a YouTube clip - likely to contain racism, sexism or just retards who can't spell.  Personally, I think this is the road AssBar is heading toward also, so, you know, whatever. 

Serena's ass is great.  I could stare at it all day.  It's meaty.  It's really nice to look at a clearly fit lady.  Her body is so different from a model's that it's sort of hypnotizing.  Like:  Hey, she's a woman.  She's healthy.  She's what I should want to be.  But she isn't like a model, which is what I've been told I should want to be since age 11.  What?  I'm confused.  What?  I'll just stare at her ass for a while longer.

Title: Re: Baby updates - ongoing
Post by: Nabubrush on June 12, 2007, 02:47:03 pm
Yes, there is no point reading the comments on the Perez Hilton site.  It is like comments below a YouTube clip - likely to contain racism, sexism or just retards who can't spell.  Personally, I think this is the road AssBar is heading toward also, so, you know, whatever. 

Serena's ass is great.  I could stare at it all day.  It's meaty.  It's really nice to look at a clearly fit lady.  Her body is so different from a model's that it's sort of hypnotizing.  Like:  Hey, she's a woman.  She's healthy.  She's what I should want to be.  But she isn't like a model, which is what I've been told I should want to be since age 11.  What?  I'm confused.  What?  I'll just stare at her ass for a while longer.



Word. Fuck a bunch of the stories this culture tells its daughters. Fuck all of that. That woman's can is right on time.
Title: Re: Baby updates - ongoing
Post by: AugustWest on June 12, 2007, 02:49:10 pm
Word. Fuck a bunch of the stories this culture tells its daughters. Fuck all of that. That woman's can is right on time.


Mmmmmm Hmmmm!
Title: Re: Baby updates - ongoing
Post by: side_show on June 12, 2007, 10:04:15 pm

Mmmmmm Hmmmm!

If, I'm right then the responses should be:

Mnn Mnn!

Mmmmmm Hummm!

Also, the SO and I both agree we would watch that show, but for totally different reasons.

Title: Re: Baby updates - ongoing
Post by: linnea on June 12, 2007, 10:38:23 pm
Word. Fuck a bunch of the stories this culture tells its daughters. Fuck all of that. That woman's can is right on time.

Nabu, I think I love you.
Title: Re: Baby updates - ongoing
Post by: Nabubrush on June 12, 2007, 10:54:59 pm
Nabu, I think I love you.

I can get on board with that.
Title: Re: Baby updates - ongoing
Post by: theinevitable on June 14, 2007, 02:24:27 am
I am obviously missing something about this woman's ass.
Title: Re: Baby updates - ongoing
Post by: side_show on June 14, 2007, 01:20:55 pm
Her ass is hard to miss, and we like that.  That is the point.  Mnnn Humm!
Title: Re: Baby updates - ongoing
Post by: Nabubrush on June 14, 2007, 02:55:47 pm
I am obviously missing something about this woman's ass.

That makes me a little sad. There is nothing finer than a curvaceous ass - callipygian, yo!
Title: Re: Baby updates - ongoing
Post by: side_show on June 14, 2007, 03:34:10 pm
Ah, she's squinting into the sun.  Her face doesn't usually look so tangled.
Title: Re: Baby updates - ongoing
Post by: littlefallsmets on June 14, 2007, 04:02:29 pm
I am a huge fan of Big Strong Ladies, as long as they still look like ladies in their bigness and strength.

Lady weightlifters are about as sexually unattractive as anything in this world for me but... like... a tall and fit but still feminine looking volleyball player lady or... basketball player lady or tennis lady or so on. That is a beautiful lady.

Perhaps this is because I am a very large dude and I often look at tiny girls and any attraction is overridden by the realization that it would just not physically work. I don't know.
Title: Re: Baby updates - ongoing
Post by: littlefallsmets on June 14, 2007, 04:08:37 pm
Mm-hmm.

There is no term for that other than "a shelf full of wonderful".
Title: Re: Baby updates - ongoing
Post by: Nabubrush on June 14, 2007, 04:20:52 pm
Mm-hmm.

There is no term for that other than "a shelf full of wonderful".

Indeed!
Title: Re: Baby updates - ongoing
Post by: theinevitable on June 14, 2007, 06:24:53 pm
yeah. see. part of the problem is that I am a very scrawny guy. Girls like that intimidate me.

Basically I go for small ladies, in theory. Of course, the girls I have dated have all been tall for girls, so, who knows.
Title: Re: Baby updates - ongoing
Post by: CortJstr on June 14, 2007, 08:33:00 pm
All you damn normosexuals (http://badgods.com/normo1.html) get off of my lawn!
Title: Re: Baby updates - ongoing
Post by: theinevitable on June 14, 2007, 08:50:59 pm
ignore what was previously here, basically.
Title: Re: Baby updates - ongoing
Post by: linnea on June 15, 2007, 02:23:43 am
So yeah, Serena's athletic grace pretty much kicks the piss outta that other crap. Bet she could hella sit on a cake, too.

Can for the can reference. Hells and damn yes.
Title: Re: Baby updates - ongoing
Post by: Ruta Bagas on June 15, 2007, 09:15:55 am
You know, even with the legendary digressive power of TOUAMB and the inevitability of a new update coming along to spoil the party, I can still see this thread just rolling gently on for the rest of time as an endless discussion of Serena Williams's arse.

I'm at once baffled and inspired.
Title: Re: Baby updates - ongoing
Post by: wombat on June 15, 2007, 12:41:50 pm
In fact there were TWO new updates two pages ago, but they had no effect whatever on the discussion.
Title: Re: Baby updates - ongoing
Post by: side_show on June 15, 2007, 02:43:39 pm
Well, it's basically my fault.  See, I'd read the baby update about Serena, thought "huh.  She's not all that," and went on with my life.  Then a few days later I came across those slammin' pictures of her, and well, I had to show you all here.  Because I was wrong - she is all that.  Because I care about y'all.  Because I didn't want everyone to miss out.  On her glorious ass. 

Really, it's not to be missed. (http://www.bastardly.com/archives/2007/02/03/serena-williams-looks-bootiliciously-beautiful-in-a-bikini/)  Sassy.
Title: Re: Baby updates - ongoing
Post by: pmcd9 on June 15, 2007, 05:47:28 pm
But... but what about Venus (http://www.101lifestyle.com/images/celebs/venus_williams/prazzi-venuswilliams-pics-028.jpg)
Title: Re: Baby updates - ongoing
Post by: linnea on June 15, 2007, 10:14:23 pm
But... but what about Venus (http://www.101lifestyle.com/images/celebs/venus_williams/prazzi-venuswilliams-pics-028.jpg)

They are both incredibly gorgeous.

(http://images.scotsman.com/2002/07/06/0607sistb.jpg)

Mods, should we split this and make a Williams Thread?
Title: Re: Serena Williams' Ass - split from Baby updates
Post by: theinevitable on June 16, 2007, 06:17:33 am
I would like to say that, as per something LFM said earlier, I basically like girls who look kind of like boys. Sometimes. I am a fan of the small-chested and skinny type.

Although, you know, I think that is just in the abstract. Based on the ladies I have dated, I like curvy blondes with glasses.

Which shouldn't be a surprise, but it sure surprised me.

I am all for a nice rear end, but that one is just too much. Too much booty.

I don't get it, though. I don't know any guys (other than me) who are attracted to girls who look like boys. Why is this the industry norm? Why do girls think they should look like this?
Title: Re: Serena Williams' Ass - split from Baby updates
Post by: Nabubrush on June 16, 2007, 04:14:28 pm
I would like to say that, as per something LFM said earlier, I basically like girls who look kind of like boys. Sometimes. I am a fan of the small-chested and skinny type.

You know, it's ok to just skip the rigamarole and just like boys. We'll all still like you.
Title: Re: Serena Williams' Ass - split from Baby updates
Post by: melack on June 16, 2007, 04:32:24 pm
It's cool that you dig boners, inev. Everybody's gotta dig something.
Title: Re: Serena Williams' Ass - split from Baby updates
Post by: Golfhaus on June 16, 2007, 04:33:16 pm
I was trying to figure out what My Type was... and I think as long as they have nice legs, a cute smile, and a tendency to not be a bitch, I'm in good shape.
Title: Re: Serena Williams' Ass - split from Baby updates
Post by: theinevitable on June 16, 2007, 05:04:57 pm
no, I basically love titties. I just don't want them to be too big.

Although, again, based on the girls I have dated, I want them to be huge.
Title: Re: Serena Williams' Ass - split from Baby updates
Post by: Nabubrush on June 16, 2007, 10:50:21 pm
Protest away, my friend. However, when you're fifty and figure this out, don't get mad at me because you missed all your prime twink years.
Title: Re: Serena Williams' Ass - split from Baby updates
Post by: side_show on June 16, 2007, 11:07:27 pm
You know, I do have a certain type of lady that I am attracted to (smallish, boyish), and the lady I ended up enjoying was very much the opposite of that too (bellydancer - ultra feminine).  I also have a certain type of man I am attracted to sexually (boyish/andro hipster), but that type of man is also not the one I've ended up with (broad shoulders, hairy, farm boy).  I think really it's because what I find visually pleasing is much lower on the list of importance than who someone is as a human being.  I mean, I'm more likely to make out with you if you're vibrant and brilliant than if your body is a certain way.  Maybe this is the case for you too inev?
Title: Re: Serena Williams' Ass - split from Baby updates
Post by: theinevitable on June 17, 2007, 06:14:39 am
yeah. true.

I mean, realistically, the "girls who are kind of like boys" thing only stands out in my mind because people always comment on it.
Title: Re: Serena Williams' Ass - split from Baby updates
Post by: smick on June 17, 2007, 08:04:43 am
Oh God's creatures, regardless of shape or size, I will have sex with all of you.  Please form an orderly line...

Hello?  Anyone?
Title: Re: Serena Williams' Ass - split from Baby updates
Post by: pmcd9 on June 17, 2007, 04:10:31 pm
Oh God's creatures, regardless of shape or size, I will have sex with all of you.  Please form an orderly line...

Limit that list to female... and human and I am with you.
Title: Re: Serena Williams' Ass - split from Baby updates
Post by: Nabubrush on June 18, 2007, 05:39:17 am
As my main man Frank Booth said:

"Let's fuck! I'll fuck anything that moves!"
Title: Re: Serena Williams' Ass - split from Baby updates
Post by: smick on June 18, 2007, 10:57:37 am
Let's drink to it!
Title: Re: Serena Williams' Ass - split from Baby updates
Post by: Golfhaus on June 19, 2007, 01:23:50 am
As my main man Frank Booth said:

"Let's fuck! I'll fuck anything that moves!"


I read that as Frank Black at first. Not quite the same image.
Title: Re: Serena Williams' Ass - split
Post by: littlefallsmets on September 03, 2007, 01:27:10 am
Long after the fact but it bears mentioning:

Best thread title ever.
Title: Re: Serena Williams' Ass - split
Post by: Nabubrush on September 04, 2007, 09:15:31 pm
I think:
Guest  12:47:15 PM Viewing the topic Serena Williams' Ass - split .

Might end up rivalling:
Guest  01:14:45 PM Viewing the topic ALL FREE HOT CELEBRITY BABE GALLERIES - NUDE CELEB PHOTOS!!!.
Title: Re: Serena Williams' Ass - split
Post by: side_show on September 05, 2007, 01:19:00 pm
Hey, content-wise, this thread offers up several nice links to enjoy said ass.  It is worth the trip to visit this thread.