Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Would Star Trek have had the same gravitas if Spock had been named Vince?

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Serena Williams' Ass - split  (Read 14991 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Serena Williams' Ass - split from Baby updates
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2007, 05:04:57 pm »

no, I basically love titties. I just don't want them to be too big.

Although, again, based on the girls I have dated, I want them to be huge.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Serena Williams' Ass - split from Baby updates
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2007, 10:50:21 pm »

Protest away, my friend. However, when you're fifty and figure this out, don't get mad at me because you missed all your prime twink years.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Serena Williams' Ass - split from Baby updates
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2007, 11:07:27 pm »

You know, I do have a certain type of lady that I am attracted to (smallish, boyish), and the lady I ended up enjoying was very much the opposite of that too (bellydancer - ultra feminine).  I also have a certain type of man I am attracted to sexually (boyish/andro hipster), but that type of man is also not the one I've ended up with (broad shoulders, hairy, farm boy).  I think really it's because what I find visually pleasing is much lower on the list of importance than who someone is as a human being.  I mean, I'm more likely to make out with you if you're vibrant and brilliant than if your body is a certain way.  Maybe this is the case for you too inev?
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Serena Williams' Ass - split from Baby updates
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2007, 06:14:39 am »

yeah. true.

I mean, realistically, the "girls who are kind of like boys" thing only stands out in my mind because people always comment on it.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Serena Williams' Ass - split from Baby updates
« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2007, 08:04:43 am »

Oh God's creatures, regardless of shape or size, I will have sex with all of you.  Please form an orderly line...

Hello?  Anyone?
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Serena Williams' Ass - split from Baby updates
« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2007, 04:10:31 pm »

Oh God's creatures, regardless of shape or size, I will have sex with all of you.  Please form an orderly line...

Limit that list to female... and human and I am with you.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Serena Williams' Ass - split from Baby updates
« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2007, 05:39:17 am »

As my main man Frank Booth said:

"Let's fuck! I'll fuck anything that moves!"
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Serena Williams' Ass - split from Baby updates
« Reply #37 on: June 18, 2007, 10:57:37 am »

Let's drink to it!
Logged

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: Serena Williams' Ass - split from Baby updates
« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2007, 01:23:50 am »

As my main man Frank Booth said:

"Let's fuck! I'll fuck anything that moves!"


I read that as Frank Black at first. Not quite the same image.
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Serena Williams' Ass - split
« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2007, 01:27:10 am »

Long after the fact but it bears mentioning:

Best thread title ever.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Serena Williams' Ass - split
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2007, 09:15:31 pm »

I think:
Guest  12:47:15 PM Viewing the topic Serena Williams' Ass - split .

Might end up rivalling:
Guest  01:14:45 PM Viewing the topic ALL FREE HOT CELEBRITY BABE GALLERIES - NUDE CELEB PHOTOS!!!.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Serena Williams' Ass - split
« Reply #41 on: September 05, 2007, 01:19:00 pm »

Hey, content-wise, this thread offers up several nice links to enjoy said ass.  It is worth the trip to visit this thread.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up