The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: oball on June 22, 2007, 07:00:38 am

Title: 22 June 2007 - everyone should go and "[sin against their own bodies]"
Post by: oball on June 22, 2007, 07:00:38 am
"Aww, cut it out, mister!" (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=06222007)

I don't get the "Probably like sixteen bucks" bit.
Title: Re: 22 June 2007 - everyone should go and "[sin against their own bodies]"
Post by: pmcd9 on June 22, 2007, 08:09:22 am
Best Friday Facts ever. I can't stop laughing at Lyle's glasses.
Title: Re: 22 June 2007 - everyone should go and "[sin against their own bodies]"
Post by: smick on June 22, 2007, 08:17:25 am
What Soviet sandwich selling ***** did he get those off of?
Title: Re: 22 June 2007 - everyone should go and "[sin against their own bodies]"
Post by: Doc on June 22, 2007, 08:51:10 am
My thoughts exactly Smick.

I love that Phillipe is being so conscientious about helping in the War On Terror. That is so perfectly right.

Also Beef is sassy today, all signing his initials only with a little beef insignia.
Title: Re: 22 June 2007 - everyone should go and "[sin against their own bodies]"
Post by: dejavroom on June 22, 2007, 12:38:52 pm
Also Beef is sassy today, all signing his initials only with a little beef insignia.

All puffed up on the wedding fumes, yeah. Oh my God, Lyle is so CUTE now that his eyes look bigger. Hs glasses make him look like Jarvis Cocker, actually. Fawn , fawn, fawn.
Title: Re: 22 June 2007 - everyone should go and "[sin against their own bodies]"
Post by: CortJstr on June 22, 2007, 01:18:28 pm
Lyle could get a part in Ocean's 14. He would be related to Elliott Gould's character.
Title: Re: 22 June 2007 - everyone should go and "[sin against their own bodies]"
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on June 22, 2007, 01:45:39 pm
okay so Lyle is going to eventually have disgust with his glasses and take them off at the wedding
his lack of vision will lead to some sort of bizarre hijinks, perhaps involving the drunken speech that ray left in his tuxedo and/or a tuxedo mixup
wedding ruined, hilarity ensues

NEXT
Title: Re: 22 June 2007 - everyone should go and "[sin against their own bodies]"
Post by: Gimpson on June 22, 2007, 01:54:38 pm
Some gink with cop-out Malcolm Xs:

(http://www.gimpysoft.com/images/mepics/copoutmalcolmxs.jpg)
Title: Re: 22 June 2007 - everyone should go and "[sin against their own bodies]"
Post by: littlefallsmets on June 22, 2007, 03:26:11 pm
I figure Lyle's role in the wedding to be pretty much exactly Duff's role in the "November Rain" video.

"Oh no, did he lose the ring? Did he lose the ring? Ah, he's WEARING it! It's good to laugh!"
Title: Re: 22 June 2007 - everyone should go and "[sin against their own bodies]"
Post by: jaydub on June 22, 2007, 04:04:01 pm
I don't get the "Probably like sixteen bucks" bit.

Probably its Ray's estimate of what the frames are worth.  He probably considers anything under $200 trash.
Title: Re: 22 June 2007 - everyone should go and "[sin against their own bodies]"
Post by: dejavroom on June 22, 2007, 04:24:06 pm
(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a335/yuhuang/bmpop11.gif)

(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a335/yuhuang/jarvis-cocker.gif)

Title: Re: 22 June 2007 - everyone should go and "[sin against their own bodies]"
Post by: MattFish on June 22, 2007, 04:26:45 pm
Lyle Cocker

Clever.

Also "ALERT IS REMOVED" and "a special perfect yellow stick" that you touch other people with when you want to be friends.
Title: Re: 22 June 2007 - everyone should go and "[sin against their own bodies]"
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on June 22, 2007, 04:27:38 pm
Clever.

Also "ALERT IS REMOVED" and "a special perfect yellow stick" that you touch other people with when you want to be friends.

As an asian who suffers from frotteurism, I am offended by this.
Title: Re: 22 June 2007 - everyone should go and "[sin against their own bodies]"
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on June 22, 2007, 05:10:01 pm
I wonder if Linnea will ever look  at Lyle again now that he has basically committed  the greatest afront to her sense of spectacle (aside from like torture-forcing blind three-legged kittens manufacture knock off Chanel frames for high school girls in homemade pornography.)

Also, Im upset that the otter is sick again. Someone should take him to the doctor instead of spending the day enamored with eyeware.
Title: Re: 22 June 2007 - everyone should go and "[sin against their own bodies]"
Post by: linnea on June 22, 2007, 06:55:18 pm
deja, the lyle mustaches are classic.

I wonder if Linnea will ever look  at Lyle again now that he has basically committed  the greatest afront to her sense of spectacle (aside from like torture-forcing blind three-legged kittens manufacture knock off Chanel frames for high school girls in homemade pornography.)

Also, Im upset that the otter is sick again. Someone should take him to the doctor instead of spending the day enamored with eyeware.

Were you looking at Flickr or did I mention my new glasses on the board? I liked those frames enough to buy them, that doesn't mean that I'm a glasses snob. The brand name was nice, but I didn't find any other frames that I liked as much. Well...there were some crazy-ass Betsey Johnson frames that were my #1 choice, but they were probably not well suited for interviews, so I got my next choice.  I don't have a problem with other peoples' eyewear, unlike Raymond Q. Smuckles.
Title: Re: 22 June 2007 - everyone should go and "[sin against their own bodies]"
Post by: V-Adore on June 22, 2007, 08:19:25 pm
Exactly the right choice for thread title. Otherwise, I got nothin'.
Title: Re: 22 June 2007 - everyone should go and "[sin against their own bodies]"
Post by: elfbabe on June 23, 2007, 01:03:55 am
Exactly the right choice for thread title. Otherwise, I got nothin'.

Yes, I was hoping to discuss the concept of sinning against one's own body. If anybody wants to prevent one from fuck*ng oneself, it is certainly not one's own body. Judging by my own example, one's own body is definitely down with that shit.
Title: Re: 22 June 2007 - everyone should go and "[sin against their own bodies]"
Post by: CortJstr on June 23, 2007, 01:08:19 am
Yes, I was hoping to discuss the concept of sinning against one's own body. If anybody wants to prevent one from fuck*ng oneself, it is certainly not one's own body. Judging by my own example, one's own body is definitely down with that shit.

Maybe he meant in an anatomically impossible (or at least unlikely) way.
Title: Re: 22 June 2007 - everyone should go and "[sin against their own bodies]"
Post by: pmcd9 on June 26, 2007, 07:26:49 pm
Maybe he meant with a helicopter blade.