Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Dog Has No Nose.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: 22 June 2007 - everyone should go and "[sin against their own bodies]"  (Read 3143 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile

"Aww, cut it out, mister!"

I don't get the "Probably like sixteen bucks" bit.
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile

Best Friday Facts ever. I can't stop laughing at Lyle's glasses.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile

What Soviet sandwich selling ***** did he get those off of?
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile

My thoughts exactly Smick.

I love that Phillipe is being so conscientious about helping in the War On Terror. That is so perfectly right.

Also Beef is sassy today, all signing his initials only with a little beef insignia.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile

Also Beef is sassy today, all signing his initials only with a little beef insignia.

All puffed up on the wedding fumes, yeah. Oh my God, Lyle is so CUTE now that his eyes look bigger. Hs glasses make him look like Jarvis Cocker, actually. Fawn , fawn, fawn.
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile

Lyle could get a part in Ocean's 14. He would be related to Elliott Gould's character.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest

okay so Lyle is going to eventually have disgust with his glasses and take them off at the wedding
his lack of vision will lead to some sort of bizarre hijinks, perhaps involving the drunken speech that ray left in his tuxedo and/or a tuxedo mixup
wedding ruined, hilarity ensues

NEXT
Logged

Gimpson

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 16
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 592
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gimpysoft.com

Some gink with cop-out Malcolm Xs:

Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas

I figure Lyle's role in the wedding to be pretty much exactly Duff's role in the "November Rain" video.

"Oh no, did he lose the ring? Did he lose the ring? Ah, he's WEARING it! It's good to laugh!"
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile

I don't get the "Probably like sixteen bucks" bit.

Probably its Ray's estimate of what the frames are worth.  He probably considers anything under $200 trash.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

MattFish

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 43
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 371
  • A perch with a cramp / Half-pound ahi burger
    • View Profile

Lyle Cocker

Clever.

Also "ALERT IS REMOVED" and "a special perfect yellow stick" that you touch other people with when you want to be friends.
Logged
I finally found a nice picture of a giraffe

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest

Clever.

Also "ALERT IS REMOVED" and "a special perfect yellow stick" that you touch other people with when you want to be friends.

As an asian who suffers from frotteurism, I am offended by this.
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile

I wonder if Linnea will ever look  at Lyle again now that he has basically committed  the greatest afront to her sense of spectacle (aside from like torture-forcing blind three-legged kittens manufacture knock off Chanel frames for high school girls in homemade pornography.)

Also, Im upset that the otter is sick again. Someone should take him to the doctor instead of spending the day enamored with eyeware.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile

deja, the lyle mustaches are classic.

I wonder if Linnea will ever look  at Lyle again now that he has basically committed  the greatest afront to her sense of spectacle (aside from like torture-forcing blind three-legged kittens manufacture knock off Chanel frames for high school girls in homemade pornography.)

Also, Im upset that the otter is sick again. Someone should take him to the doctor instead of spending the day enamored with eyeware.

Were you looking at Flickr or did I mention my new glasses on the board? I liked those frames enough to buy them, that doesn't mean that I'm a glasses snob. The brand name was nice, but I didn't find any other frames that I liked as much. Well...there were some crazy-ass Betsey Johnson frames that were my #1 choice, but they were probably not well suited for interviews, so I got my next choice.  I don't have a problem with other peoples' eyewear, unlike Raymond Q. Smuckles.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up