The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: side_show on July 11, 2007, 08:02:52 pm

Title: When an porn star has your name...
Post by: side_show on July 11, 2007, 08:02:52 pm
Reading this article (http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/070711/koddities/porn_name) I at first thought: "huh.  What's the big deal?"  Then I realized, quite suddenly, that my name - often mispronounced [a type of injury]- would be the perfect name for a dominatrix.  I searched the internet, and thankfully there is no [type of injury - actual name editied out to protect identity] out there.  I have no idea why I never thought of this before, as I was called this for almost my entire life by jerk-ass classmates (who would then punch me) and people who just couldn't deal with the odd spelling of my actual last name... Maybe I should capitalize on this before someone else does?
Title: Re: When an porn star has your name...
Post by: wombat on July 11, 2007, 08:15:22 pm
Well now there's an interesting summer project for you!
Title: Re: When an porn star has your name...
Post by: Nabubrush on July 11, 2007, 09:10:26 pm
Well now there's an interesting summer project for you!

Gold, Jerry!
Title: Re: When an porn star has your name...
Post by: Golfhaus on July 12, 2007, 01:09:56 am
Quote
The two met in Grade 9 at Kingwood high school. The lawsuit said they "were friends but eventually that friendship ended due to conflict."

Best. Revenge. Ever.

Seriously, how do you trump that? "I stole your boyfriend." "I blew your dad." "I used your name as the stage name for my budding career in pornographic films."
Title: Re: When an porn star has your name...
Post by: Nabubrush on July 12, 2007, 01:49:07 am
Wimberly? Pretty lame porn name.



Man, I bet my childhood friend Buck Naked is pissed.
Title: Re: When an porn star has your name...
Post by: pmcd9 on July 12, 2007, 03:31:30 am
I didn't read that article too carefully, but in case they didn't mention it Kingwood is a suburb of Houston.  It's a master planned community (http://www.kingwoodonline.com/) (gag).  I used to live very near there.  I always hated those rich stuck fuck*ng snobs.  It's also where the Texas Cheerleader Murder Plot (http://www.amazon.com/Mother-Love-Deadly-Cheerleader-Murder/dp/1559721375) took place btw.  Hmm, she looks like a Kingwood girl [NSFW] (http://www.adultfilmcentral.com/display_star.jhtml?id=59214&src=afd&mref=abcxyz_s_59214&ref=afdb).

Title: Re: When an porn star has your name...
Post by: linnea on July 12, 2007, 04:30:36 am
Paul, that link was pretty rank. She is known for having "an especially meaty pu$$y"? What the fuck? I don't wanna know. My toenails are retching at that one.
Title: Re: When an porn star has your name...
Post by: Nabubrush on July 12, 2007, 04:49:45 am
Paul, that link was pretty rank. She is known for having "an especially meaty pu$$y"? What the fuck? I don't wanna know. My toenails are retching at that one.

Was that the master planned community link?
Title: Re: When an porn star has your name...
Post by: jough on July 12, 2007, 12:23:22 pm
Oh, she's the girl from "Asses Ripped Apart."  I've been meaning to look her up on IPDB.
Title: Re: When an porn star has your name...
Post by: KeithHernandez on July 12, 2007, 12:31:17 pm
Asses Ripped Apart is for Philistines.

I only watch the Ass Stretcher video series.
Title: Re: When an porn star has your name...
Post by: side_show on July 12, 2007, 01:32:38 pm
Oh, she's the girl from "Asses Ripped Apart."  I've been meaning to look her up on IPDB.

Does the IPDB actually exist?  No... wait... I really don't want to know.
Title: Re: When an porn star has your name...
Post by: V-Adore on July 14, 2007, 04:46:27 am
I'm glad that "Asses Ripped Apart" has already been covered, because... yeah.
Title: Re: When an porn star has your name...
Post by: Doc on July 14, 2007, 11:10:28 am
Does the IPDB actually exist?  No... wait... I really don't want to know.

It certainly does. (http://www.ipdb.org/)
Title: Re: When an porn star has your name...
Post by: Nabubrush on July 14, 2007, 02:16:31 pm
It certainly does. (http://www.ipdb.org/)

Nothing but love for you, Doc - that site rules.
Title: Re: When an porn star has your name...
Post by: pmcd9 on July 14, 2007, 02:45:50 pm
Nothing but love for you, Doc - that site rules.

Indeed.
Title: Re: When an porn star has your name...
Post by: side_show on July 14, 2007, 04:53:37 pm
It certainly does. (http://www.ipdb.org/)

Oh snap!  The world is a better place than I thought it was.  I used to love me some pin ball.
Title: Re: When an porn star has your name...
Post by: pmcd9 on July 14, 2007, 05:48:22 pm
It certainly does. (http://www.ipdb.org/)

I'm sad that I didn't think of this first.  That site is in my bookmarks.

I love the pinball (http://www.flickr.com/photos/pmcd9/314352852/).
Title: Re: When an porn star has your name...
Post by: Nabubrush on July 14, 2007, 06:05:42 pm
Me and Ms. Nabu are going to head out to Ground Kontrol (http://groundkontrol.com/) tonight, for MF's 8th anniversary shindig. Check out the list of games (http://groundkontrol.com/arcade/index.php) they have. Sound like fun?
Title: Re: When an porn star has your name...
Post by: smick on July 15, 2007, 12:16:15 am
I am scheduled to be at the Ground Kontrol as well.   I just discovered its existance a few weeks ago.

On edit: Luckily you posted that link, and saved me the trip!
Title: Re: When an porn star has your name...
Post by: Nabubrush on July 15, 2007, 12:34:04 am
I am scheduled to be at the Ground Kontrol as well.   I just discovered its existance a few weeks ago.

On edit: Luckily you posted that link, and saved me the trip!

Saved you the trip? What does that mean?
Title: Re: When an porn star has your name...
Post by: jough on July 15, 2007, 01:22:43 am
I think I was actually thinking of IAFD (http://www.iafd.com/), which I didn't know existed when I posted my previous message, but just assumed existed.
Title: Re: When an porn star has your name...
Post by: smick on July 15, 2007, 02:03:53 am
Saved you the trip? What does that mean?

It's closed for a private party tonight.

I am unaffiliated with whomever is there tonight, I'm just a fellow that got a call from some other unaffiliated person saying "I need to go play old school video games".
Title: Re: When an porn star has your name...
Post by: Nabubrush on July 15, 2007, 02:07:24 am
It's closed for a private party tonight.

I am unaffiliated with whomever is there tonight, I'm just a fellow that got a call from some other unaffiliated person saying "I need to go play old school video games".

Sorry, I only figured out what you were getting at after re-reading. This is perhaps the only time I've ever reached the rarified air of being at such an exclusive, invite-only event. I am invited to that private party. It ain't like Jough slapping Thurston Howell's hand tonight (did I get that right?) but I still feel like I'm a pretty big wheel right now.
Title: Re: When an porn star has your name...
Post by: smick on July 15, 2007, 03:16:11 am
Sorry, I only figured out what you were getting at after re-reading. This is perhaps the only time I've ever reached the rarified air of being at such an exclusive, invite-only event. I am invited to that private party. It ain't like Jough slapping Thurston Howell's hand tonight (did I get that right?) but I still feel like I'm a pretty big wheel right now.

The sting is salved by the new plans to go drink beers and play we up in NE.   Let me know how it is, it looks pretty awesome from web page.