The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: pmcd9 on July 31, 2007, 10:43:40 pm

Title: One Single Note for Your Birthday
Post by: pmcd9 on July 31, 2007, 10:43:40 pm
This One Smick

(http://static.flickr.com/78/221729331_a3c54ab4da.jpg?v=0)
Title: Re: One Single Note for Your Birthday
Post by: smick on July 31, 2007, 10:52:55 pm
Hahah awesome.  Thank you!

I'm still displeased that they have time to galavant around Canada, but can't be bothered to swing by my home of record.
Title: Re: One Single Note for Your Birthday
Post by: side_show on July 31, 2007, 10:57:23 pm
Hey, happy birthday smick.  Here's to many more years of enjoying the various uses of lubricant!
Title: Re: One Single Note for Your Birthday
Post by: Nabubrush on July 31, 2007, 11:09:52 pm
Happy birthday, neighbor. One of these days we'll have to crack a cold one (or something). Alas, I'm at work.
Title: Re: One Single Note for Your Birthday
Post by: jay-ell on July 31, 2007, 11:41:50 pm
Yaaaaaaaay! 

Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugs! 
Title: Re: One Single Note for Your Birthday
Post by: AugustWest on August 01, 2007, 01:48:18 am
Ha Ha! You're older and therefore closer to senility, decrepitude and eventually, death!

Wow.  That was kind of a downer, wasn't it?  Sorry. I've had sort of a bummer day.  Anyway, 'sbetter than the alternative, isn't it?
Title: Re: One Single Note for Your Birthday
Post by: linnea on August 01, 2007, 05:32:21 am
Heh! I'm glad that my Smick image is still kickin' around out there. Wish I had done a better job photoshopping the letters, though.

Revel! Make Merry! Happy birthday, smick!
Title: Re: One Single Note for Your Birthday
Post by: theinevitable on August 01, 2007, 05:46:08 am
happy birthday!
Title: Re: One Single Note for Your Birthday
Post by: V-Adore on August 01, 2007, 07:33:34 am
Happy birthday, dude! In celebration, please balance this bowl of gazpacho on your head. It's just how we do it around here.
Title: Re: One Single Note for Your Birthday
Post by: KeithHernandez on August 01, 2007, 08:19:06 am
Hey Smick, have a great Birthday.  I may be in Portland on somewhere around the 9th or 10th, wanna grab a drink if I come?



We can puff too (if you are of the persuasian) and maybe Nabu can come along (My plans got pushed back about a week, you in town around the 10th?).  Either that, or I am going down the PCH and seeing the Grand Canyon and pertrified forrest. 

Either way, have an awesome b-day.
Title: Re: One Single Note for Your Birthday
Post by: Doc on August 01, 2007, 09:03:10 am
Awesome! Double party hats for Smick!
Title: Re: One Single Note for Your Birthday
Post by: Nabubrush on August 01, 2007, 01:53:14 pm
I get home late on the night of the 9th - the 10th would probably work.
Title: Re: One Single Note for Your Birthday
Post by: smick on August 01, 2007, 03:47:48 pm
I think the 10th may just work for me as well!  I'm not much of a puffer.  I'm kind of a half a beer and fall asleep guy, I don't mind being in the mix around party people though, which is why the lady friend has made me her official driver.
Title: Re: One Single Note for Your Birthday
Post by: Nabubrush on August 01, 2007, 05:30:52 pm
Oh we don't smoke merrryy-wannna in Portland Oregon . . . we don't get our kicks on elllll-esssss-deeeeee!
Title: Re: One Single Note for Your Birthday
Post by: pmcd9 on August 02, 2007, 12:08:44 am
Oh we don't smoke merrryy-wannna in Portland Oregon . . . we don't get our kicks on elllll-esssss-deeeeee!

In an ironic twist The Okie does.
Title: Re: One Single Note for Your Birthday
Post by: Nabubrush on August 02, 2007, 01:45:34 am
I knew somebody had to be on that, and I suspected it'd be you.
Title: Re: One Single Note for Your Birthday
Post by: pmcd9 on August 02, 2007, 01:48:00 am
I knew somebody had to be on that, and I suspected it'd be you.

So what are you saying, have I become predictable?
Title: Re: One Single Note for Your Birthday
Post by: Nabubrush on August 02, 2007, 02:48:02 am
So what are you saying, have I become predictable?

I'm saying I was depending on you, Paul, and you came through in the pinch like a trouper.

The predictable thing would have been to link to your flickr picture of you and ol' Merle.
Title: Re: One Single Note for Your Birthday
Post by: pmcd9 on August 02, 2007, 03:35:12 am
The predictable thing would have been to link to your flickr picture of you and ol' Merle.

That would be awesome, but Me and the Ditty Bops (http://www.flickr.com/photos/pmcd9/592720326/) will have to do for now.
Title: Re: One Single Note for Your Birthday
Post by: KeithHernandez on August 02, 2007, 08:08:30 am
I would have been on that, but I have been working all the time for the last week, moving, and having a friend sleep on my couch for three or four days.


We'll have to see on the Portland thing.  I am leaning toward the Grand Canyon, but, you know, it will always be there.
Title: Re: One Single Note for Your Birthday
Post by: Nabubrush on August 02, 2007, 05:24:00 pm
I would have been on that, but I have been working all the time for the last week, moving, and having a friend sleep on my couch for three or four days.


We'll have to see on the Portland thing.  I am leaning toward the Grand Canyon, but, you know, it will always be there.

Exactly - you'll want to catch me now before I drink myself into my early grave.