Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Wife upset because I kept her up all night playing World of Snorecraft.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: One Single Note for Your Birthday  (Read 2701 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: One Single Note for Your Birthday
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2007, 01:45:34 am »

I knew somebody had to be on that, and I suspected it'd be you.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: One Single Note for Your Birthday
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2007, 01:48:00 am »

I knew somebody had to be on that, and I suspected it'd be you.

So what are you saying, have I become predictable?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: One Single Note for Your Birthday
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2007, 02:48:02 am »

So what are you saying, have I become predictable?

I'm saying I was depending on you, Paul, and you came through in the pinch like a trouper.

The predictable thing would have been to link to your flickr picture of you and ol' Merle.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: One Single Note for Your Birthday
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2007, 03:35:12 am »

The predictable thing would have been to link to your flickr picture of you and ol' Merle.

That would be awesome, but Me and the Ditty Bops will have to do for now.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: One Single Note for Your Birthday
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2007, 08:08:30 am »

I would have been on that, but I have been working all the time for the last week, moving, and having a friend sleep on my couch for three or four days.


We'll have to see on the Portland thing.  I am leaning toward the Grand Canyon, but, you know, it will always be there.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: One Single Note for Your Birthday
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2007, 05:24:00 pm »

I would have been on that, but I have been working all the time for the last week, moving, and having a friend sleep on my couch for three or four days.


We'll have to see on the Portland thing.  I am leaning toward the Grand Canyon, but, you know, it will always be there.

Exactly - you'll want to catch me now before I drink myself into my early grave.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up