The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: Bobby Isosceles on August 10, 2007, 05:22:29 pm

Title: An avatar so creepy even I won't use it.
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on August 10, 2007, 05:22:29 pm
(http://userpic.livejournal.com/61910509/12971701)

shudder
Title: Re: An avatar so creepy even I won't use it.
Post by: jaydub on August 10, 2007, 05:26:34 pm
Jesus, Bobby.  Hhhuurrghgh
Title: Re: An avatar so creepy even I won't use it.
Post by: wombat on August 10, 2007, 06:30:49 pm
Why did I click on this? Why?
Title: Re: An avatar so creepy even I won't use it.
Post by: linnea on August 10, 2007, 06:49:01 pm
HURRGGGHHHH!

Damn, dude. I've said it before and I'll say it again: Where the fuck do you find this shit?
Title: Re: An avatar so creepy even I won't use it.
Post by: CortJstr on August 10, 2007, 07:11:40 pm
Oh come on guys, that was actually in the show. You can't really blame Bobby for an avatar that's canonical.
Title: Re: An avatar so creepy even I won't use it.
Post by: linnea on August 10, 2007, 07:18:11 pm
Oh come on guys, that was actually in the show. You can't really blame Bobby for an avatar that's canonical.

Ahhh. I have not seen enough Simpsons episodes to know whether that actually happened. I figured some sick fuck had Rule 34'd it.
Title: Re: An avatar so creepy even I won't use it.
Post by: CortJstr on August 10, 2007, 07:29:58 pm
Ahhh. I have not seen enough Simpsons episodes to know whether that actually happened. I figured some sick fuck had Rule 34'd it.

I think it was Homer imagining what it would be like to be married to himself. During that make-out he's also saying things like "oh, Homer"
Title: Re: An avatar so creepy even I won't use it.
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on August 11, 2007, 01:11:36 am
GODAMMIT THERE GO THE SOUNDS AGAIN.

make sounds to THIS, biotch, cause it's the NEW avatar du jour:

(http://a567.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/92/l_50ba57bbd4f6fa4b86435229a4dd37a6.jpg)
Title: Re: An avatar so creepy even I won't use it.
Post by: Dexter on August 11, 2007, 01:20:38 am
make sounds to THIS, biotch, cause it's the NEW avatar du jour
It's not quite as creepy when shrunk down to avatar size.
Title: Re: An avatar so creepy even I won't use it.
Post by: side_show on August 11, 2007, 03:59:38 am
Yeah, because the bigger eye is on the shadowy side of your face, it's not even noticeable on the small avatar.  When I first saw the new avatar, it was in another thread, and I thought, oh, Bobby posted a normal picture - that's odd.  Maybe if both eyes were super big it would be different.

For those who are curious, that Homer clip is from the episode last season where Selma comes out.  Homer has married every gay couple in town.  Since there's no one left to marry, he imagines what it would be like to marry himself.
Title: Re: An avatar so creepy even I won't use it.
Post by: linnea on August 11, 2007, 05:22:57 am
make sounds to THIS, biotch, cause it's the NEW avatar du jour

Bobby, that's mos definitely not you. Who is that?
Title: Re: An avatar so creepy even I won't use it.
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on August 11, 2007, 11:34:49 am
Bobby, that's mos definitely not you. Who is that?


No one you know.

But on the subject of Homer-on-Homer:

(http://www.jwz.org/images/855720391c53f44e27ao2f8om3.jpg)
Title: Re: An avatar so creepy even I won't use it.
Post by: Doc on August 11, 2007, 12:21:44 pm
Hey Bobby where'd that come from? Reminds me of some shopped OHS brochures I saw a while back.
Title: Re: An avatar so creepy even I won't use it.
Post by: theinevitable on August 11, 2007, 06:23:35 pm
yayy for things which I have just seen on BoingBoing showing up here.

the other thing is the "Real PLEASE, DO NOT MENTION THAT HERE."
Title: Re: An avatar so creepy even I won't use it.
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on August 11, 2007, 06:33:09 pm
yayy for things which I have just seen on BoingBoing showing up here.

the other thing is the "Real PLEASE, DO NOT MENTION THAT HERE."

My as-of-tonight ex-roommate gifted me with two of her most prized possessions before she loaded up her car:

Two, fully poseable, talking, 12" Tony Montana action figures.

I may pose them in doppelganger sex positions for this board.

I already got one of them in a goatse.