Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TERRIBLE!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: An avatar so creepy even I won't use it.  (Read 2682 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
An avatar so creepy even I won't use it.
« on: August 10, 2007, 05:22:29 pm »



shudder
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: An avatar so creepy even I won't use it.
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2007, 05:26:34 pm »

Jesus, Bobby.  Hhhuurrghgh
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: An avatar so creepy even I won't use it.
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2007, 06:30:49 pm »

Why did I click on this? Why?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: An avatar so creepy even I won't use it.
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2007, 06:49:01 pm »

HURRGGGHHHH!

Damn, dude. I've said it before and I'll say it again: Where the fuck do you find this shit?
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: An avatar so creepy even I won't use it.
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2007, 07:11:40 pm »

Oh come on guys, that was actually in the show. You can't really blame Bobby for an avatar that's canonical.
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: An avatar so creepy even I won't use it.
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2007, 07:18:11 pm »

Oh come on guys, that was actually in the show. You can't really blame Bobby for an avatar that's canonical.

Ahhh. I have not seen enough Simpsons episodes to know whether that actually happened. I figured some sick fuck had Rule 34'd it.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: An avatar so creepy even I won't use it.
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2007, 07:29:58 pm »

Ahhh. I have not seen enough Simpsons episodes to know whether that actually happened. I figured some sick fuck had Rule 34'd it.

I think it was Homer imagining what it would be like to be married to himself. During that make-out he's also saying things like "oh, Homer"
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: An avatar so creepy even I won't use it.
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2007, 01:11:36 am »

GODAMMIT THERE GO THE SOUNDS AGAIN.

make sounds to THIS, biotch, cause it's the NEW avatar du jour:

Logged

Dexter

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 119
  • Some mothers should not be turned out.
    • View Profile
Re: An avatar so creepy even I won't use it.
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2007, 01:20:38 am »

make sounds to THIS, biotch, cause it's the NEW avatar du jour
It's not quite as creepy when shrunk down to avatar size.
Logged
Y'all don't know what it's like, bein' male, middle-class and white.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: An avatar so creepy even I won't use it.
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2007, 03:59:38 am »

Yeah, because the bigger eye is on the shadowy side of your face, it's not even noticeable on the small avatar.  When I first saw the new avatar, it was in another thread, and I thought, oh, Bobby posted a normal picture - that's odd.  Maybe if both eyes were super big it would be different.

For those who are curious, that Homer clip is from the episode last season where Selma comes out.  Homer has married every gay couple in town.  Since there's no one left to marry, he imagines what it would be like to marry himself.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: An avatar so creepy even I won't use it.
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2007, 05:22:57 am »

make sounds to THIS, biotch, cause it's the NEW avatar du jour

Bobby, that's mos definitely not you. Who is that?
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: An avatar so creepy even I won't use it.
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2007, 11:34:49 am »

Bobby, that's mos definitely not you. Who is that?


No one you know.

But on the subject of Homer-on-Homer:

Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: An avatar so creepy even I won't use it.
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2007, 12:21:44 pm »

Hey Bobby where'd that come from? Reminds me of some shopped OHS brochures I saw a while back.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: An avatar so creepy even I won't use it.
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2007, 06:23:35 pm »

yayy for things which I have just seen on BoingBoing showing up here.

the other thing is the "Real PLEASE, DO NOT MENTION THAT HERE."
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: An avatar so creepy even I won't use it.
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2007, 06:33:09 pm »

yayy for things which I have just seen on BoingBoing showing up here.

the other thing is the "Real PLEASE, DO NOT MENTION THAT HERE."

My as-of-tonight ex-roommate gifted me with two of her most prized possessions before she loaded up her car:

Two, fully poseable, talking, 12" Tony Montana action figures.

I may pose them in doppelganger sex positions for this board.

I already got one of them in a goatse.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up