The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: linnea on August 30, 2007, 12:39:51 pm

Title: Happy birthday, Nabu!
Post by: linnea on August 30, 2007, 12:39:51 pm
Hey Nabu,
I hope you have a fabulous birthday.
Title: Re: Happy birthday, Nabu!
Post by: wombat on August 30, 2007, 12:52:51 pm
I think Nabu will be very good at having a fabulous birthday. I am envious.
Title: Re: Happy birthday, Nabu!
Post by: Doc on August 30, 2007, 01:06:47 pm
Have a good one Nabu, you big ol' hunk of a man you.
Title: Re: Happy birthday, Nabu!
Post by: side_show on August 30, 2007, 02:56:25 pm
Happy Birthday Nabu.  I will drink a Stella with dinner and think of you right before I dig into some juicy, roasted meat.
Title: Re: Happy birthday, Nabu!
Post by: AugustWest on August 30, 2007, 03:27:31 pm
You rock, you fuck*ng guy!

Happy fuck*ng birthday!
Title: Re: Happy birthday, Nabu!
Post by: theinevitable on August 30, 2007, 03:51:03 pm
you are a hot one, sir. Happy Birthday.
Title: Re: Happy birthday, Nabu!
Post by: jaydub on August 30, 2007, 03:56:47 pm
Best wishes to one of our larger-than-life members.  Star-shaped, even.
Title: Re: Happy birthday, Nabu!
Post by: jay-ell on August 30, 2007, 04:02:32 pm
Happy Birthday. 

For your birthday, I will type about sixteen things in this space, all of which are incredibly inappropriate and many of which are bizarre, and then delete them, so that you can use your imagination to decide exactly what kind of birthday wishes I send you today. 

Enjoy. 
Title: Re: Happy birthday, Nabu!
Post by: RMJ12345 on August 30, 2007, 04:48:03 pm
Hooray for Virgos, happy birthday!
Title: Re: Happy birthday, Nabu!
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on August 30, 2007, 04:49:12 pm
Happy birfday.  Time to EAT CAKE

"Caaaaaake... yummy cake."  --Catie del Vaca
Title: Re: Happy birthday, Nabu!
Post by: Nabubrush on August 30, 2007, 04:55:48 pm
Happy Birthday. 

For your birthday, I will type about sixteen things in this space, all of which are incredibly inappropriate and many of which are bizarre, and then delete them, so that you can use your imagination to decide exactly what kind of birthday wishes I send you today. 

Enjoy. 

Hey, no, JL - you can PM me! There's the PM feature! It's right there!!! Well, I'll have to make up for it by assuring you that whatever you came up with, the idea in my head is much filthier.



Serioursly, though - thank you for the birthday wishes from all you rockin' internet pals. I really wish I was home with my beautiful wife, but this is a pretty good deal right here. Thanks everyone!

I know it's late to be sending a gift but I accept naked pictures and those don't cost a cent.
Title: Re: Happy birthday, Nabu!
Post by: smick on August 30, 2007, 05:04:41 pm
It's ok, I'm going to abduct Stevie for you this evening, and mail him your way.

I'll poke holes in the box.

Happy Birthday
Title: Re: Happy birthday, Nabu!
Post by: Drygioni on August 30, 2007, 05:35:00 pm
I know it's late to be sending a gift but I accept naked pictures and those don't cost a cent.

I did have a terrible, terrible visual pun here playing on the words 'naked picture of yourself'.

In its absence I would like to wish you a Happy Birthday.
Title: Re: Happy birthday, Nabu!
Post by: Nabubrush on August 30, 2007, 06:14:28 pm
Judy, thanks for sending that along. That's a beautiful thing. The rest of you could learn a thing or two from Judy. He's a gentleman and a scholar.
Title: Re: Happy birthday, Nabu!
Post by: littlefallsmets on August 30, 2007, 06:16:24 pm
Are you named Nabu after the DC Comics Dr. Fate character? I keep forgetting to ask this.

Enjoy your birthday in full knowledge that there is no way you could be as nerdy as me.

Happy happy.
Title: Re: Happy birthday, Nabu!
Post by: Nabubrush on August 30, 2007, 06:23:42 pm
Are you named Nabu after the DC Comics Dr. Fate character? I keep forgetting to ask this.

Enjoy your birthday in full knowledge that there is no way you could be as nerdy as me.

Happy happy.
Um . . . really? I am named Nabu because it's a truncation of Nabubrush. Was that the Dr. Fate character's full name?

Thank you for the good wishes.
Title: Re: Happy birthday, Nabu!
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on August 30, 2007, 06:56:59 pm
For your birthday, im giving you the gift of early retirement. Step 1 - Buy oil futures. Step 2 - set the place ablaze. Step 3 - Cash in options, buy castle.
Title: Re: Happy birthday, Nabu!
Post by: jay-ell on August 30, 2007, 09:03:07 pm
I really wish I was home with my beautiful wife

Oh my goodness.  If Nabu is as hot as Nabu is, can you imagine how gorgeous his wife must be? 
Title: Re: Happy birthday, Nabu!
Post by: KeithHernandez on August 30, 2007, 10:59:32 pm
Happy birthday to the best drunk and hunk a board could ever have.
Title: Re: Happy birthday, Nabu!
Post by: Nabubrush on August 31, 2007, 02:43:40 am
Oh my goodness.  If Nabu is as hot as Nabu is, can you imagine how gorgeous his wife must be? 

Just so no one has to tax their imagination:

(http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a274/Nabubrush/November_2006sm.jpg)(http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a274/Nabubrush/Saucysm.jpg)
Title: Re: Happy birthday, Nabu!
Post by: jay-ell on August 31, 2007, 03:04:41 am
Good thing you guys aren't having kids.  It would be the beginning of the end.  People that beautiful, if allowed to breed, could easily bring about the end of civilization. 
Title: Re: Happy birthday, Nabu!
Post by: linnea on August 31, 2007, 03:06:58 am
Good thing you guys aren't having kids.  It would be the beginning of the end.  People that beautiful, if allowed to breed, could easily bring about the end of civilization. 

Quoted for truth!
Title: Re: Happy birthday, Nabu!
Post by: littlefallsmets on August 31, 2007, 03:08:58 am
Gotcherself a keeper, Nabs, definitely.

But now your many admirers have her image and, if I remember my voodoo correctly, they now can focus the powers they gained by getting 1000 experience in their local LARP to, like, send a magic missle at her or something.

It would be a Nerf magic missle but they still sting a little from point blank.

Perhaps she will have to protect herself from their voodoo Nerf somehow from now on, perhaps with a light sweater.
Title: Re: Happy birthday, Nabu!
Post by: Nabubrush on August 31, 2007, 03:40:21 am
The thing is, she's so fine she turns my admirers gay for her.
Title: Re: Happy birthday, Nabu!
Post by: side_show on August 31, 2007, 04:55:51 am
I would... I would watch a video of that.

Also, after the Stella and roasted meat, I moved on to the local watering hole, where I had some Stella on tap.  A toast to Nabu in my mind.
Title: Re: Happy birthday, Nabu!
Post by: jaydub on August 31, 2007, 03:41:03 pm
Just so no one has to tax their imagination:

hu hu grr... *stampa stampa*
Title: Re: Happy birthday, Nabu!
Post by: Nabubrush on August 31, 2007, 04:19:10 pm
I would... I would watch a video of that.

You should probably get in touch with me - we do shows, and I love Canada.
Title: Re: Happy birthday, Nabu!
Post by: jough on August 31, 2007, 05:54:02 pm
Happy Belated Birthday, Nabu.  Hope you got some hot man-on-man cocksucking action on your big day.
Title: Re: Happy birthday, Nabu!
Post by: Nabubrush on August 31, 2007, 06:12:08 pm
Well, I'm at work, so I'm pretty sure that would cost me my job - but thank you for your kind thoughts and words.
Title: Re: Happy birthday, Nabu!
Post by: iron_felix on September 12, 2007, 08:22:27 am
Jesus Christ, how did I miss this one.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY NABS
Title: Re: Happy birthday, Nabu!
Post by: Nabubrush on September 12, 2007, 04:09:26 pm
Better extremely late than never, my friend.
Title: Re: Happy birthday, Nabu!
Post by: linnea on September 12, 2007, 07:20:26 pm
Jesus Christ, how did I miss this one.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY NABS

Felix is gummed that he ain't get a birthday thread. Cheer up, chum - January isn't that far away. You'll get one.
Title: Re: Happy birthday, Nabu!
Post by: lprkn on September 13, 2007, 12:00:28 am
Better extremely late than never, my friend.

Happy Birthday! Huuugs!