Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood Would The Pet Shop Boys be nice to have over for Thanksgiving, or would they be a pain in the ass? It's really hard to tell.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy birthday, Nabu!  (Read 4753 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Happy birthday, Nabu!
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2007, 06:23:42 pm »

Are you named Nabu after the DC Comics Dr. Fate character? I keep forgetting to ask this.

Enjoy your birthday in full knowledge that there is no way you could be as nerdy as me.

Happy happy.
Um . . . really? I am named Nabu because it's a truncation of Nabubrush. Was that the Dr. Fate character's full name?

Thank you for the good wishes.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy birthday, Nabu!
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2007, 06:56:59 pm »

For your birthday, im giving you the gift of early retirement. Step 1 - Buy oil futures. Step 2 - set the place ablaze. Step 3 - Cash in options, buy castle.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Happy birthday, Nabu!
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2007, 09:03:07 pm »

I really wish I was home with my beautiful wife

Oh my goodness.  If Nabu is as hot as Nabu is, can you imagine how gorgeous his wife must be? 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Happy birthday, Nabu!
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2007, 10:59:32 pm »

Happy birthday to the best drunk and hunk a board could ever have.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Happy birthday, Nabu!
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2007, 02:43:40 am »

Oh my goodness.  If Nabu is as hot as Nabu is, can you imagine how gorgeous his wife must be? 

Just so no one has to tax their imagination:

Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Happy birthday, Nabu!
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2007, 03:04:41 am »

Good thing you guys aren't having kids.  It would be the beginning of the end.  People that beautiful, if allowed to breed, could easily bring about the end of civilization. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Happy birthday, Nabu!
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2007, 03:06:58 am »

Good thing you guys aren't having kids.  It would be the beginning of the end.  People that beautiful, if allowed to breed, could easily bring about the end of civilization. 

Quoted for truth!
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Happy birthday, Nabu!
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2007, 03:08:58 am »

Gotcherself a keeper, Nabs, definitely.

But now your many admirers have her image and, if I remember my voodoo correctly, they now can focus the powers they gained by getting 1000 experience in their local LARP to, like, send a magic missle at her or something.

It would be a Nerf magic missle but they still sting a little from point blank.

Perhaps she will have to protect herself from their voodoo Nerf somehow from now on, perhaps with a light sweater.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Happy birthday, Nabu!
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2007, 03:40:21 am »

The thing is, she's so fine she turns my admirers gay for her.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Happy birthday, Nabu!
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2007, 04:55:51 am »

I would... I would watch a video of that.

Also, after the Stella and roasted meat, I moved on to the local watering hole, where I had some Stella on tap.  A toast to Nabu in my mind.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Happy birthday, Nabu!
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2007, 03:41:03 pm »

Just so no one has to tax their imagination:

hu hu grr... *stampa stampa*
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Happy birthday, Nabu!
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2007, 04:19:10 pm »

I would... I would watch a video of that.

You should probably get in touch with me - we do shows, and I love Canada.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Happy birthday, Nabu!
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2007, 05:54:02 pm »

Happy Belated Birthday, Nabu.  Hope you got some hot man-on-man cocksucking action on your big day.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Happy birthday, Nabu!
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2007, 06:12:08 pm »

Well, I'm at work, so I'm pretty sure that would cost me my job - but thank you for your kind thoughts and words.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

iron_felix

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 373
    • View Profile
Re: Happy birthday, Nabu!
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2007, 08:22:27 am »

Jesus Christ, how did I miss this one.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY NABS
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up