The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: chuanoplast on November 10, 2007, 07:39:01 am

Title: So Productive.
Post by: chuanoplast on November 10, 2007, 07:39:01 am
Instead of studying, this is what I did.

Roast Beef! (http://www.flickr.com/photos/bobatea/1943210575/)

Neither life-size nor do its arms fall off when you push its nose. (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=01162004) It is also not wearing a hat.

But it has depression!
Title: Re: So Productive.
Post by: Doc on November 10, 2007, 08:44:49 am
Hell of skills man. Though dude is way portly, might be more a Ray.
Title: Re: So Productive.
Post by: linnea on November 10, 2007, 05:13:12 pm
AWESOME! Ever since Beef got full of rage and started ranting about being an origami piece, I always wondered what an origami Beef would look like. Well done!
Title: Re: So Productive.
Post by: V-Adore on November 10, 2007, 06:42:13 pm
"I have depression plus my arms are way thick" = tiny can.
Title: Re: So Productive.
Post by: chuanoplast on November 11, 2007, 03:55:40 am
I made another one just to test something out but his arms are ugly. (http://www.flickr.com/photos/bobatea/1945086594/in/photostream/)

More testing is needed.
Title: Re: So Productive.
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on November 11, 2007, 07:36:22 am
T rex looks so angry.
Title: Re: So Productive.
Post by: robot_god on November 11, 2007, 09:02:41 am
T-rex mantis.
Title: Re: So Productive.
Post by: Doc on November 11, 2007, 09:10:06 am
I made another one just to test something out but his arms are ugly. (http://www.flickr.com/photos/bobatea/1945086594/in/photostream/)

More testing is needed.

Cann'd for Beef looking so pissed off at his hand.
Title: Re: Flickr pictures
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on November 11, 2007, 09:13:07 am
PS - Did you know our cats are basically exactly twins? Is yours also overly loving and friendly? The vet said there was name for this sort of breed, but I don't remember.
Title: Re: Flickr pictures
Post by: linnea on November 11, 2007, 05:27:21 pm
PS - Did you know our cats are basically exactly twins? Is yours also overly loving and friendly? The vet said there was name for this sort of breed, but I don't remember.

Whose kitty is your cat's twin? I found a dude on Flickr who lives in NC who has a cat named Flash who is basically my cat Milan's Doppelgänger. It is totally weird to look at pictures of them.
Title: Re: Flickr pictures
Post by: side_show on November 11, 2007, 07:32:09 pm
Whose kitty is your cat's twin? I found a dude on Flickr who lives in NC who has a cat named Flash who is basically my cat Milan's Doppelgänger. It is totally weird to look at pictures of them.

While many of us roam the internet searching for our particular type of perfect porn, Linnea looks at other people enjoying their cats, ideally cats that look like hers.  I'd probably be a better person if I looked at less pussy and more... pussy.
Title: Re: Flickr pictures
Post by: linnea on November 11, 2007, 08:45:37 pm
While many of us roam the internet searching for our particular type of perfect porn, Linnea looks at other people enjoying their cats, ideally cats that look like hers.  I'd probably be a better person if I looked at less pussy and more... pussy.

HAHAHAH!!! You get a tiny can of Dr. Pepper for that. And I do love looking at pictures of cute kittehs.
Title: Re: So Productive.
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on November 11, 2007, 11:48:55 pm
Chuan's cat pictured in the flickr album with her trex origami
Title: Re: So Productive.
Post by: chuanoplast on November 14, 2007, 10:11:20 am
My cat is evil and an attention hog. But everybody loves her because she is so cute!