Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

this is a messageboard. people talk about stuffs in messageboards. all is well&all is good.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: So Productive.  (Read 2087 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

chuanoplast

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 33
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 234
  • Most Painful Part
    • View Profile
    • Stupid Blog
So Productive.
« on: November 10, 2007, 07:39:01 am »

Instead of studying, this is what I did.

Roast Beef!

Neither life-size nor do its arms fall off when you push its nose. It is also not wearing a hat.

But it has depression!
Logged
The most important decision in my life: the rabbit mug or the monkey mug. (PS I GOT THE KITTY MUG)

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: So Productive.
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2007, 08:44:49 am »

Hell of skills man. Though dude is way portly, might be more a Ray.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: So Productive.
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2007, 05:13:12 pm »

AWESOME! Ever since Beef got full of rage and started ranting about being an origami piece, I always wondered what an origami Beef would look like. Well done!
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: So Productive.
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2007, 06:42:13 pm »

"I have depression plus my arms are way thick" = tiny can.
Logged

chuanoplast

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 33
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 234
  • Most Painful Part
    • View Profile
    • Stupid Blog
Re: So Productive.
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2007, 03:55:40 am »

I made another one just to test something out but his arms are ugly.

More testing is needed.
Logged
The most important decision in my life: the rabbit mug or the monkey mug. (PS I GOT THE KITTY MUG)

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: So Productive.
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2007, 07:36:22 am »

T rex looks so angry.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: So Productive.
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2007, 09:02:41 am »

T-rex mantis.
Logged
ACHIEVE

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: So Productive.
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2007, 09:10:06 am »

I made another one just to test something out but his arms are ugly.

More testing is needed.

Cann'd for Beef looking so pissed off at his hand.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Flickr pictures
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2007, 09:13:07 am »

PS - Did you know our cats are basically exactly twins? Is yours also overly loving and friendly? The vet said there was name for this sort of breed, but I don't remember.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Flickr pictures
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2007, 05:27:21 pm »

PS - Did you know our cats are basically exactly twins? Is yours also overly loving and friendly? The vet said there was name for this sort of breed, but I don't remember.

Whose kitty is your cat's twin? I found a dude on Flickr who lives in NC who has a cat named Flash who is basically my cat Milan's Doppelgänger. It is totally weird to look at pictures of them.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Flickr pictures
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2007, 07:32:09 pm »

Whose kitty is your cat's twin? I found a dude on Flickr who lives in NC who has a cat named Flash who is basically my cat Milan's Doppelgänger. It is totally weird to look at pictures of them.

While many of us roam the internet searching for our particular type of perfect porn, Linnea looks at other people enjoying their cats, ideally cats that look like hers.  I'd probably be a better person if I looked at less pussy and more... pussy.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Flickr pictures
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2007, 08:45:37 pm »

While many of us roam the internet searching for our particular type of perfect porn, Linnea looks at other people enjoying their cats, ideally cats that look like hers.  I'd probably be a better person if I looked at less pussy and more... pussy.

HAHAHAH!!! You get a tiny can of Dr. Pepper for that. And I do love looking at pictures of cute kittehs.
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: So Productive.
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2007, 11:48:55 pm »

Chuan's cat pictured in the flickr album with her trex origami
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

chuanoplast

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 33
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 234
  • Most Painful Part
    • View Profile
    • Stupid Blog
Re: So Productive.
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2007, 10:11:20 am »

My cat is evil and an attention hog. But everybody loves her because she is so cute!
Logged
The most important decision in my life: the rabbit mug or the monkey mug. (PS I GOT THE KITTY MUG)
Pages: [1]   Go Up