The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Victoria Waterfield on December 06, 2007, 01:56:11 pm

Title: 6th December 2007 - subscriptions@buses-on-fire-mannequins-inside.com
Post by: Victoria Waterfield on December 06, 2007, 01:56:11 pm
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=12062007

Is there anything Google Business Tools can't do?

I like the way this one ties together the week's two previous strips.
Title: Re: 6th December 2007 - subscriptions@buses-on-fire-mannequins-inside.com
Post by: CortJstr on December 06, 2007, 02:19:39 pm
I hope Philippe meets Nolan at a super secret ice cream parlor.
Title: Re: 6th December 2007 - subscriptions@buses-on-fire-mannequins-inside.com
Post by: chuanoplast on December 06, 2007, 07:05:04 pm
I hope Philippe meets Nolan at a super secret ice cream parlor.

And this time he'll have one thousand dollars to buy super secret ice cream with.

Today's not-sniglet: Sniggle (v.)- to catch eels by sticking a hook-on-a-stick into their eely hidy-holes.
Title: Re: 6th December 2007 - subscriptions@buses-on-fire-mannequins-inside.com
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on December 06, 2007, 07:10:09 pm
And this time he'll have one thousand dollars to buy super secret ice cream with.

Today's not-sniglet: Sniggle (v.)- to catch eels by sticking a hook-on-a-stick into their eely hidy-holes.
I thought thats how you catch STDs
Title: Re: 6th December 2007 - subscriptions@buses-on-fire-mannequins-inside.com
Post by: littlefallsmets on December 06, 2007, 10:21:10 pm
I like how the light of the computer screen makes Nolan vanPoe look ghostly by contrast.
Title: Re: 6th December 2007 - subscriptions@buses-on-fire-mannequins-inside.com
Post by: jaydub on December 06, 2007, 11:53:09 pm
I wonder if Lyle made the PP logo on that computer, Phillipe came across it and thought it would be perfect for Potty Pals, and then elaborated.  Or maybe Teodor was just being lazy and did both logos for the others. My point being that there probably is a reason both logos are similar, other than Onstad maybe being lazy too.
Title: Re: 6th December 2007 - subscriptions@buses-on-fire-mannequins-inside.com
Post by: chuanoplast on December 07, 2007, 12:56:08 am
I thought thats how you catch STDs

Only if you want microscopic eels.