Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TOUAMB: Debating the decline and fall of Chris Onstad since 2003.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 6th December 2007 - subscriptions@buses-on-fire-mannequins-inside.com  (Read 1917 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=12062007

Is there anything Google Business Tools can't do?

I like the way this one ties together the week's two previous strips.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: 6th December 2007 - subscriptions@buses-on-fire-mannequins-inside.com
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2007, 02:19:39 pm »

I hope Philippe meets Nolan at a super secret ice cream parlor.
Logged

chuanoplast

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 33
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 234
  • Most Painful Part
    • View Profile
    • Stupid Blog
Re: 6th December 2007 - subscriptions@buses-on-fire-mannequins-inside.com
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2007, 07:05:04 pm »

I hope Philippe meets Nolan at a super secret ice cream parlor.

And this time he'll have one thousand dollars to buy super secret ice cream with.

Today's not-sniglet: Sniggle (v.)- to catch eels by sticking a hook-on-a-stick into their eely hidy-holes.
Logged
The most important decision in my life: the rabbit mug or the monkey mug. (PS I GOT THE KITTY MUG)

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: 6th December 2007 - subscriptions@buses-on-fire-mannequins-inside.com
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2007, 07:10:09 pm »

And this time he'll have one thousand dollars to buy super secret ice cream with.

Today's not-sniglet: Sniggle (v.)- to catch eels by sticking a hook-on-a-stick into their eely hidy-holes.
I thought thats how you catch STDs
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 6th December 2007 - subscriptions@buses-on-fire-mannequins-inside.com
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2007, 10:21:10 pm »

I like how the light of the computer screen makes Nolan vanPoe look ghostly by contrast.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: 6th December 2007 - subscriptions@buses-on-fire-mannequins-inside.com
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2007, 11:53:09 pm »

I wonder if Lyle made the PP logo on that computer, Phillipe came across it and thought it would be perfect for Potty Pals, and then elaborated.  Or maybe Teodor was just being lazy and did both logos for the others. My point being that there probably is a reason both logos are similar, other than Onstad maybe being lazy too.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

chuanoplast

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 33
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 234
  • Most Painful Part
    • View Profile
    • Stupid Blog
Re: 6th December 2007 - subscriptions@buses-on-fire-mannequins-inside.com
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2007, 12:56:08 am »

I thought thats how you catch STDs

Only if you want microscopic eels.

Logged
The most important decision in my life: the rabbit mug or the monkey mug. (PS I GOT THE KITTY MUG)
Pages: [1]   Go Up