The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Science & Nature => Topic started by: side_show on December 08, 2007, 12:06:34 am

Title: Cute Miniature Guide hosss
Post by: side_show on December 08, 2007, 12:06:34 am
So I've seen some damn cute miniature guide hosss, and I got a little curious.  I was particularly curious as to why the ones I've seen wear tiny sneakers.   Thankfully the internet has the answer to everything. (http://www.guidehoss.com/news_guide_animal_sneakers.htm)  The site's pretty interesting, and the pictures are so damn cute.   Animals are awesome.
Title: Re: Cute Miniature Guide hosss
Post by: linnea on December 08, 2007, 12:08:24 am
So I've seen some damn cute miniature guide hosss, and I got a little curious.  I was particularly curious as to why the ones I've seen wear tiny sneakers.   Thankfully the internet has the answer to everything. (http://www.guidehoss.com/news_guide_animal_sneakers.htm)  The site's pretty interesting, and the pictures are so damn cute.   Animals are awesome.

The filter broke your link, smells! Also, those little dudes are hell of cute.
Title: Re: Cute Miniature Guide hosss
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on December 08, 2007, 12:11:42 am
http://65.109.139.214/news_guide_animal_sneakers.htm (http://65.109.139.214/news_guide_animal_sneakers.htm)

Magic.
Title: Re: Cute Miniature Guide hosss
Post by: linnea on December 08, 2007, 12:22:56 am
http://65.109.139.214/news_guide_animal_sneakers.htm (http://65.109.139.214/news_guide_animal_sneakers.htm)

Magic.

Yessssss.