Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood Would The Pet Shop Boys be nice to have over for Thanksgiving, or would they be a pain in the ass? It's really hard to tell.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cute Miniature Guide hosss  (Read 2154 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Cute Miniature Guide hosss
« on: December 08, 2007, 12:06:34 am »

So I've seen some damn cute miniature guide hosss, and I got a little curious.  I was particularly curious as to why the ones I've seen wear tiny sneakers.  Thankfully the internet has the answer to everything.  The site's pretty interesting, and the pictures are so damn cute.   Animals are awesome.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Cute Miniature Guide hosss
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2007, 12:08:24 am »

So I've seen some damn cute miniature guide hosss, and I got a little curious.  I was particularly curious as to why the ones I've seen wear tiny sneakers.  Thankfully the internet has the answer to everything.  The site's pretty interesting, and the pictures are so damn cute.   Animals are awesome.

The filter broke your link, smells! Also, those little dudes are hell of cute.
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Cute Miniature Guide hosss
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2007, 12:11:42 am »

« Last Edit: December 08, 2007, 12:16:46 am by NYU »
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up