The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: ktoad on January 30, 2008, 07:49:14 am

Title: 30 January 2008 - Breakin' out our checkbooks and blowin' kisses
Post by: ktoad on January 30, 2008, 07:49:14 am
Which, incidentally, is how I pay the electric bill (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=01302008).

Bonus anecdote (15may2001):

The kid behind me in line was high as a kite and yelling "Tony Hawk for prez'dint!" when Tony signed this for me:

(http://i27.tinypic.com/dnzp03.gif)
Title: Re: 30 January 2008 - Breakin' out our checkbooks and blowin' kisses
Post by: CortJstr on January 30, 2008, 01:53:24 pm
I didn't know that we were supposed to still be mad at England. Are they... are they still mad at us?
Title: Re: 30 January 2008 - Breakin' out our checkbooks and blowin' kisses
Post by: littlefallsmets on January 30, 2008, 03:21:17 pm
Quote from: CortJstr
I didn't know that we were supposed to still be mad at England.

"I, for one, welcome our new snaggletoothed masters. As a respected member of the media, I will be quite useful for broadcasting soothing directions to the Flake Bar mines in which your lesser new subjects will toil!"
Title: Re: 30 January 2008 - Breakin' out our checkbooks and blowin' kisses
Post by: V-Adore on January 30, 2008, 05:15:29 pm
"YouTube, YouTube, on the Dell, who's a dude who's bad as hell" made me laugh, as did "obvious-style Christianity." Still not digging on this arc, on the whole, but I'll give credit where it's dude.
Title: Re: 30 January 2008 - Breakin' out our checkbooks and blowin' kisses
Post by: Beatrice on January 30, 2008, 05:32:12 pm
Tony Hawk is so not Phillipe.
Title: Re: 30 January 2008 - Breakin' out our checkbooks and blowin' kisses
Post by: wombat on January 30, 2008, 07:12:45 pm
This is going to end in heartbreak, right?  I mean, he couldn't have gotten Tony Hawk on the phone in less than twenty minutes. He hasn't even asked him if he'll agree to run.
Title: Re: 30 January 2008 - Breakin' out our checkbooks and blowin' kisses
Post by: colmore on January 30, 2008, 09:23:48 pm
Ray couldn't get Tony Hawk on the phone?  Ray SMUCKLES? I bet he's got a red line directly to the dude's breakfast nook.
Title: Re: 30 January 2008 - Breakin' out our checkbooks and blowin' kisses
Post by: wombat on January 30, 2008, 09:26:54 pm
Maybe you're right. I should have faith. I mean, Ray - he wouldn't just, like, make stuff up, would he?
Title: Re: 30 January 2008 - Breakin' out our checkbooks and blowin' kisses
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on January 31, 2008, 03:05:57 pm
(http://pix-hoster.com/upload/smucklx48.gif)
Title: Re: 30 January 2008 - Breakin' out our checkbooks and blowin' kisses
Post by: jaydub on January 31, 2008, 03:49:17 pm
Now there's a bumper sticker I'd actually put on my car.
Title: Re: 30 January 2008 - Breakin' out our checkbooks and blowin' kisses
Post by: linnea on February 01, 2008, 12:59:54 am
(http://pix-hoster.com/upload/smucklx48.gif)

Jesus fuck somebody has GOT TO PRINT SOME OF THOSE.
Title: Re: 30 January 2008 - Breakin' out our checkbooks and blowin' kisses
Post by: wombat on February 01, 2008, 01:17:45 am
Someone has to send one to Mrs Smuckles. Surely it will change her mind?