The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => History => Topic started by: Golfhaus on April 05, 2008, 11:15:38 pm

Title: In An Absolut World
Post by: Golfhaus on April 05, 2008, 11:15:38 pm
I can see how this might get some people upset (http://strangemaps.wordpress.com/2008/04/05/264-an-absolut-mexico/).

Then again, it would solve a lot of our "immigration problems".
Title: Re: In An Absolut World
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on April 05, 2008, 11:19:58 pm
I saw this on the drudgereport. Im familiar enough with mexican culture to know that this is like an inside joke but nothing any one takes seriously. So the targeted and limited run of this add in a single spanish magazine seems like great marketing on their end. But im not clear how a swedish vodka world would mean mexico reclaiming half of north america
Title: Re: In An Absolut World
Post by: Doc on April 05, 2008, 11:27:00 pm
But im not clear how a swedish vodka world would mean mexico reclaiming half of north america
Well if they are all twisted on Vodka they won't be able to get it together enough to reclaim all of north america.
Title: Re: In An Absolut World
Post by: CortJstr on April 05, 2008, 11:38:33 pm
Well if we did give Texas back then we could make DC a state without fuck*ng up the flag.
Title: Re: In An Absolut World
Post by: lprkn on April 06, 2008, 12:50:31 am
See, I was with you on the whole "give Texas back" thing, but make DC a state, no way.
Title: Re: In An Absolut World
Post by: Golfhaus on April 06, 2008, 02:47:41 am
We'd give up California, Arizona, New Mexico, and Nevada, too, so we'd have room for DC, Puerto Rico, Guam, and Canada.
Title: Re: In An Absolut World
Post by: CortJstr on April 06, 2008, 03:12:53 am
We'd give up California, Arizona, New Mexico, and Nevada, too, so we'd have room for DC, Puerto Rico, Guam, and Canada.

Man, you must fuck*ng hate Samoa to give them the shaft. But we need to keep Nevada. We need that foothold of legalized prostitution.
Title: Re: In An Absolut World
Post by: Golfhaus on April 06, 2008, 12:56:55 pm
We still have Samoa? I guess I left out the USVI too... but I think I left out Utah, Wyoming, and Colorado, too. Maybe Canada gets two stars.
Title: Re: In An Absolut World
Post by: CortJstr on April 06, 2008, 02:30:55 pm
We still have Samoa? I guess I left out the USVI too... but I think I left out Utah, Wyoming, and Colorado, too. Maybe Canada gets two stars.

I know of some football players and wrestlers who would put a hurt on you for forgetting about American Samoa. The Northern Mariana Islands can suck it though.