Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood It's National Johnny Cash Raise Hell Awareness Saturday Night. Go out and Fuck Shit Up in a Way That You Believe In!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: In An Absolut World  (Read 2416 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
In An Absolut World
« on: April 05, 2008, 11:15:38 pm »

I can see how this might get some people upset.

Then again, it would solve a lot of our "immigration problems".
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: In An Absolut World
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2008, 11:19:58 pm »

I saw this on the drudgereport. Im familiar enough with mexican culture to know that this is like an inside joke but nothing any one takes seriously. So the targeted and limited run of this add in a single spanish magazine seems like great marketing on their end. But im not clear how a swedish vodka world would mean mexico reclaiming half of north america
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: In An Absolut World
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2008, 11:27:00 pm »

But im not clear how a swedish vodka world would mean mexico reclaiming half of north america
Well if they are all twisted on Vodka they won't be able to get it together enough to reclaim all of north america.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: In An Absolut World
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2008, 11:38:33 pm »

Well if we did give Texas back then we could make DC a state without fuck*ng up the flag.
Logged

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: In An Absolut World
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2008, 12:50:31 am »

See, I was with you on the whole "give Texas back" thing, but make DC a state, no way.
Logged

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: In An Absolut World
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2008, 02:47:41 am »

We'd give up California, Arizona, New Mexico, and Nevada, too, so we'd have room for DC, Puerto Rico, Guam, and Canada.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: In An Absolut World
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2008, 03:12:53 am »

We'd give up California, Arizona, New Mexico, and Nevada, too, so we'd have room for DC, Puerto Rico, Guam, and Canada.

Man, you must fuck*ng hate Samoa to give them the shaft. But we need to keep Nevada. We need that foothold of legalized prostitution.
Logged

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: In An Absolut World
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2008, 12:56:55 pm »

We still have Samoa? I guess I left out the USVI too... but I think I left out Utah, Wyoming, and Colorado, too. Maybe Canada gets two stars.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: In An Absolut World
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2008, 02:30:55 pm »

We still have Samoa? I guess I left out the USVI too... but I think I left out Utah, Wyoming, and Colorado, too. Maybe Canada gets two stars.

I know of some football players and wrestlers who would put a hurt on you for forgetting about American Samoa. The Northern Mariana Islands can suck it though.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up