The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: oball on April 10, 2008, 10:22:18 am
-
Link. (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=04102008)
I wonder, is this (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=12062007) the real Northside Nolan?
-
The triumphant return of nighttime Achewood.
It appears we are not yet rid of precious little talking teals with fowl intent. Yes, I went there.
-
Old people. They cherish everything.
Excuse me, I'm going outside to hear for awhile.
-
And to think, if only the boffin had remembered to set his alarm, all this could have been prevented.
Also, the fateful disk appears to be a 5" floppy. I suppose that shouldn't come as too much of a surprise, but how much porn can one actually fit onto one of those things? And at what resolution? Would the subject even be identifiable as a child?
-
Please flip disk to side 2 to read the rest of the publican's racist rant.
5" floppies are totally classic. Hence their drive letter being retired. I don't remember that happening for ZIP disks.
-
The triumphant return of nighttime Achewood.
It appears we are not yet rid of precious little talking teals with fowl intent. Yes, I went there.
Oh no you DI'INT!!
-
Could Mr. Teal actually be Chris Hansen in disguise?? I didn't realize Dateline was pinching Anglophiles now!
-
Fortunately, the evidence will bear out Cornelius' explanation. I don't think there is a penal code that addresses eliminating irritating OS help avatars. Besides, if killing Clippit was wrong, I don't want to be right.
(http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:KTe-IPuIzFKhzM:http://blog.pucp.edu.pe/media/307/20070213-20060425-ClippyGoodbye.JPG)
-
Fortunately, the evidence will bear out Cornelius' explanation. I don't think there is a penal code that addresses eliminating irritating OS help avatars. Besides, if killing Clippit was wrong, I don't want to be right.
(http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:KTe-IPuIzFKhzM:http://blog.pucp.edu.pe/media/307/20070213-20060425-ClippyGoodbye.JPG)
Unless Mr. Teal fucked him over. Did Cornelius ever verify that the publican was really on that disk? Maybe it's actually filled with missing VA records.
-
Or maybe it *is* kiddie porn, and Nolan is more tech-savvy than any of us realized.
Why would the police be there unless they had an "anonymous tip?"
-
Or maybe it *is* kiddie porn, and Nolan is more tech-savvy than any of us realized.
Why would the police be there unless they had an "anonymous tip?"
"anonymous tip"
Ha ha! Gloryholes.
</Phil Ken Sebben>
-
For some reason, all this strip made me think of was the "In Hell" remix of the Eels "Novacaine for the Soul"... which is a good song and that's something.
-
The bear freezes like a deer in the police spotlamps as he is caught burying a diskette containing the murder orchestrated by the alive computer program finch who is watching the burial with delight and chewing on seeds.
-
The bear freezes like a deer in the police spotlamps as he is caught burying a diskette containing the murder orchestrated by the alive computer program finch who is watching the burial with delight and chewing on seeds.
IT HAS BEEN TOO LONG!
-
"anonymous tip"
Ha ha! Gloryholes.
</Phil Ken Sebben>
Impressive.
-
Despite my previous misgivings about this English thing, I have to say I do like Onstad's eye for detail, regarding Madness, Driving in my Car (which is a good shaving song) etc.
But of course we all like to see our bands and stuff referenced, I spaffed all over the keyboard when Onstad was listening to Echo and the Bunnymen in the car when visiting Google.
-
Regarding the alt-text, does Tesco actually have it's own line of cologne called Tesceaux? If so, that is hilarious and sad.
-
Regarding the alt-text, does Tesco actually have it's own line of cologne called Tesceaux? If so, that is hilarious and sad.
No, which is admittedly unfortunate.