The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Cap'n Squeakers on June 11, 2008, 07:02:54 pm

Title: 11 June 2008 - The Organ Hatch
Post by: Cap'n Squeakers on June 11, 2008, 07:02:54 pm
Showbiz is full of hot buttered lies (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=06112008)

Can Showbiz's best man speech be any worse than the one Ray wrote (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=05292007)?  Somehow, it probably can.  I really hope Onstad does the wedding itself as a multi-strip arc, like the Great Outdoor Fight.  I want days and days of shenanigans, drunken yelling, fights, crying Phillipe, and a motified Roast Beef.
Title: Re: 11 June 2008 - The Organ Hatch
Post by: wombat on June 11, 2008, 07:14:53 pm
Noooooo.

I want them to have a nice wedding and live happily ever after.
Title: Re: 11 June 2008 - The Organ Hatch
Post by: CortJstr on June 11, 2008, 07:21:26 pm
The new Beetles are horribly girly, but the idea of a Beetle limo is actually pretty badass. As long as it doesn't have those lame daisy stickers on the hubcaps.
Title: Re: 11 June 2008 - The Organ Hatch
Post by: wombat on June 11, 2008, 07:29:55 pm
The new Beetles are horribly girly

Hey! Who are you calling girly! (http://www.flickr.com/photos/38817438@N00/136919390/)
Title: Re: 11 June 2008 - The Organ Hatch
Post by: elfbabe on June 11, 2008, 07:39:17 pm
The new Beetles

It's Mexico, it could easily be an old-Beetle limo.
Title: Re: 11 June 2008 - The Organ Hatch
Post by: CortJstr on June 11, 2008, 08:03:05 pm
It's Mexico, it could easily be an old-Beetle limo.

That's even more awesome. Almost as awesome as yellow Bugs with Autobot decals on their hoods.
Title: Re: 11 June 2008 - The Organ Hatch
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on June 11, 2008, 09:39:01 pm
How is showbiz going to have time to give a speech in between drinking all those sterno cans?
Title: Re: 11 June 2008 - The Organ Hatch
Post by: CortJstr on June 11, 2008, 11:35:00 pm
Man, Showbiz is going to be really disappointed when he realizes that Molly's only "bridesmaid" is Teodor. Since I'm guessing the breakdown for why he came to the wedding is:

Free food: 8%
Open bar: 23%
Drunken bridesmaids: 69%
Brotherly love: 0%


Margin of error 0.1%
Title: Re: 11 June 2008 - The Organ Hatch
Post by: Cap'n Squeakers on June 12, 2008, 12:12:16 am
Teodor will do anything on Cuervo!  He'll even lez out!
Title: Re: 11 June 2008 - The Organ Hatch
Post by: AugustWest on June 12, 2008, 01:18:20 am
Hey! Who are you calling girly! (http://www.flickr.com/photos/38817438@N00/136919390/)

Yeah!

Although this picture (http://www.flickr.com/photos/frankdempsey/2518012719/) does not really support the proposition that the new Beetle isn't a girly car.  Oh well.  I like it anyway.
Title: Re: 11 June 2008 - The Organ Hatch
Post by: Doc on June 12, 2008, 04:35:38 am
I want them to have a nice wedding and live happily ever after.

You must be new here.
Sorry.. been reading too much Fark.

I love 'Slice this damn wedding in half like a gordian knot' but next to the 'the Organ Hatch' all other thread titles are as dust.
Title: Re: 11 June 2008 - The Organ Hatch
Post by: Golfhaus on June 12, 2008, 04:40:27 am
All I know is, next time someone pisses ME off, I'll be thinking of them as a "god damned entrée-wanting organism."
Title: Re: 11 June 2008 - The Organ Hatch
Post by: littlefallsmets on June 12, 2008, 11:31:13 am
I want someone to have a drunk lady with a Taco Bell dog tattoo hit on him by asking him to dance... five minutes after the last song is over and the DJ is packing up his lights and such. Basically, because that's what happened to me the last time I was at a wedding.