Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Italian food is like pornography. I can’t define it, but I know when I have paid too much.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 11 June 2008 - The Organ Hatch  (Read 1884 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Cap'n Squeakers

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 36
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 146
  • I MET THE GUY WHO INVENTED SALAMI
    • View Profile
11 June 2008 - The Organ Hatch
« on: June 11, 2008, 07:02:54 pm »

Showbiz is full of hot buttered lies

Can Showbiz's best man speech be any worse than the one Ray wrote?  Somehow, it probably can.  I really hope Onstad does the wedding itself as a multi-strip arc, like the Great Outdoor Fight.  I want days and days of shenanigans, drunken yelling, fights, crying Phillipe, and a motified Roast Beef.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2008, 07:06:22 pm by Cap'n Squeakers »
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 11 June 2008 - The Organ Hatch
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2008, 07:14:53 pm »

Noooooo.

I want them to have a nice wedding and live happily ever after.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: 11 June 2008 - The Organ Hatch
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2008, 07:21:26 pm »

The new Beetles are horribly girly, but the idea of a Beetle limo is actually pretty badass. As long as it doesn't have those lame daisy stickers on the hubcaps.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 11 June 2008 - The Organ Hatch
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2008, 07:29:55 pm »

Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

elfbabe

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 39
    • View Profile
Re: 11 June 2008 - The Organ Hatch
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2008, 07:39:17 pm »

The new Beetles

It's Mexico, it could easily be an old-Beetle limo.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: 11 June 2008 - The Organ Hatch
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2008, 08:03:05 pm »

It's Mexico, it could easily be an old-Beetle limo.

That's even more awesome. Almost as awesome as yellow Bugs with Autobot decals on their hoods.
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: 11 June 2008 - The Organ Hatch
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2008, 09:39:01 pm »

How is showbiz going to have time to give a speech in between drinking all those sterno cans?
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: 11 June 2008 - The Organ Hatch
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2008, 11:35:00 pm »

Man, Showbiz is going to be really disappointed when he realizes that Molly's only "bridesmaid" is Teodor. Since I'm guessing the breakdown for why he came to the wedding is:

Free food: 8%
Open bar: 23%
Drunken bridesmaids: 69%
Brotherly love: 0%


Margin of error 0.1%
Logged

Cap'n Squeakers

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 36
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 146
  • I MET THE GUY WHO INVENTED SALAMI
    • View Profile
Re: 11 June 2008 - The Organ Hatch
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2008, 12:12:16 am »

Teodor will do anything on Cuervo!  He'll even lez out!
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: 11 June 2008 - The Organ Hatch
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2008, 01:18:20 am »

Hey! Who are you calling girly!

Yeah!

Although this picture does not really support the proposition that the new Beetle isn't a girly car.  Oh well.  I like it anyway.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: 11 June 2008 - The Organ Hatch
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2008, 04:35:38 am »

I want them to have a nice wedding and live happily ever after.

You must be new here.
Sorry.. been reading too much Fark.

I love 'Slice this damn wedding in half like a gordian knot' but next to the 'the Organ Hatch' all other thread titles are as dust.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: 11 June 2008 - The Organ Hatch
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2008, 04:40:27 am »

All I know is, next time someone pisses ME off, I'll be thinking of them as a "god damned entrée-wanting organism."
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 11 June 2008 - The Organ Hatch
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2008, 11:31:13 am »

I want someone to have a drunk lady with a Taco Bell dog tattoo hit on him by asking him to dance... five minutes after the last song is over and the DJ is packing up his lights and such. Basically, because that's what happened to me the last time I was at a wedding.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140
Pages: [1]   Go Up