The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: elfbabe on July 07, 2008, 08:32:55 am

Title: 7 July 2008 - a mittelschmerz-inducing clyster
Post by: elfbabe on July 07, 2008, 08:32:55 am
http://achewood.com/index.php?date=07072008

Mittelschmerz is pain in the midsection experienced at or around ovulation. A clyster is an antiquated word for an enema, particularly one administered with a certain type of syringe. So... I guess Molly wants to hit her mother in the ovary with an enema device or something.
Title: Re: 7 July 2008 - a mittelschmerz-inducing clyster
Post by: JorgeFabregas on July 07, 2008, 01:11:33 pm
How come Teodor doesn't just hire an assistant?
Title: Re: 7 July 2008 - a mittelschmerz-inducing clyster
Post by: CortJstr on July 07, 2008, 01:13:15 pm
Today I learned that Tommy Bahama apparently didn't go out of business in 1987. I love the sweat pouring off of Teodor just typing his schedule. I can't wait to see what he looks like actually doing it.
Title: Re: 7 July 2008 - a mittelschmerz-inducing clyster
Post by: wombat on July 07, 2008, 01:22:06 pm
Just once I'd like to hear the Technical Staff apologize for being a dong in the main all week.
Title: Re: 7 July 2008 - a mittelschmerz-inducing clyster
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on July 07, 2008, 04:49:06 pm
Seriously though, hot tongs or hot bowls or hot silverware or hot anything that comes in contact with a salad is disgusting. My meal room at college insists on having hot steaming salad bowls. Do you know how fuck*ng gross that is? To put your cold delicious salad in a bowl so hot it turns any fluid into sweat? Then taking that one first bite and vomiting in your mouth? And then killing every single person in the production chain, one by one, with a spoon?
Title: Re: 7 July 2008 - a mittelschmerz-inducing clyster
Post by: colmore on July 07, 2008, 07:21:55 pm
I guess this couldn't possibly go well.

I rock the solo diner lunch quite frequently, so there's a pretty even chance that I will be following R.B. for my last act as a lone ranger.

I remember once being in the car with my friend's oldest brother on the way to his wedding.  He was freaking out over what the last album he'd listen to as a single man would be. (it was a longish drive)  He settled on Belle & Sebastian's "If You're Feeling Sinister."  This was 1998.  Given the horrific, wife cheating on husband with husbands best friend way that marriage turned out, I'm profoundly ambivalent about how appropriate a choice it was.

And I love Ray's total fail.

this arc is about three feet away from being my favorite ever.
Title: Re: 7 July 2008 - a mittelschmerz-inducing clyster
Post by: JorgeFabregas on July 07, 2008, 07:47:34 pm
Is my last blah blah as a single blah really a thing?
Title: Re: 7 July 2008 - a mittelschmerz-inducing clyster
Post by: colmore on July 07, 2008, 07:52:23 pm
I don't know if its a thing.  I think it's just an idea sentimental people have independently and with some frequency.

The less sentimental seem to like (at least the idea of) one last meaningless fuck.  To which I say: is that sort of thing *really* what you're going to miss the most about not being tied down?
Title: Re: 7 July 2008 - a mittelschmerz-inducing clyster
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on July 07, 2008, 08:02:09 pm
Is my last blah blah as a single blah really a thing?

Meh, yes and no.  I remember thinking "This is my last breakfast as a single man" the morning of my wedding, and various other crap like that in the days leading up to it.  But none of it was particularly substantial.

I've been married seven years now, and I frequently eat lunch by myself wherever the hell I want.  (Having a job out of the house helps in that regard.)
Title: Re: 7 July 2008 - a mittelschmerz-inducing clyster
Post by: jaydub on July 07, 2008, 10:58:47 pm
I must have done the whole Best Man's speech thing wrong.  I thought it was supposed to go down as a toast at the wedding reception.  Is it supposed to happen at the rehearsal dinner?  Sorry about that Len, Scott, & Steve.
Title: Re: 7 July 2008 - a mittelschmerz-inducing clyster
Post by: Noah on July 08, 2008, 02:09:28 am
so instead of dressing up like "someone else" roast beef dresses up like he's in "my chemical romance"

that is horrible
Title: Re: 7 July 2008 - a mittelschmerz-inducing clyster
Post by: jlk7e on July 08, 2008, 03:53:12 am
I am with Jorge - Ray gave T $100K - surely he can use some of that money to hire people to help him so that he doesn't have something different to do every fifteen seconds.
Title: Re: 7 July 2008 - a mittelschmerz-inducing clyster
Post by: Doc on July 08, 2008, 03:57:34 am
Sorry about that Len, Scott, & Steve.

So either you've given multiple best man speeches or you gave one at  a wedding of three people all of whom have gender ambiguous names.
Please don't elaborate, my imaginary world is much more interesting.
Title: Re: 7 July 2008 - a mittelschmerz-inducing clyster
Post by: littlefallsmets on July 08, 2008, 04:32:53 am
The fries really just do slow you down.

It is completely true.
Title: Re: 7 July 2008 - a mittelschmerz-inducing clyster
Post by: KeithHernandez on July 08, 2008, 06:53:48 am
So either you've given multiple best man speeches or you gave one at  a wedding of three people all of whom have gender ambiguous names.
Please don't elaborate, my imaginary world is much more interesting.


I don't know what it is like in Australia, but here only one of those names is gender ambiguous.
Title: Re: 7 July 2008 - a mittelschmerz-inducing clyster
Post by: oball on July 08, 2008, 06:54:58 am
I'm Australian and I don't think any of those names are gender ambiguous.
Title: Re: 7 July 2008 - a mittelschmerz-inducing clyster
Post by: Doc on July 08, 2008, 08:57:00 am
I think Lenn can be ambiguous and I misread scott as scotty which can be a female nickname at least.
I don't have a good excuse for steve except that this is why I shouldn't post during my coffee break if it's a busy day.

Title: Re: 7 July 2008 - a mittelschmerz-inducing clyster
Post by: Choop on July 09, 2008, 07:10:50 am
i knew a chick once who went by the name Bob - her family was from the sticks and she made fun of them for it by calling herself Jessbob, and then eventually just dropped the Jess.


For you furriners, folks from the sticks often go by multiple names, like Joe Bob, Billy Bob, Uncle Rick Bob, et cetera
Title: Re: 7 July 2008 - a mittelschmerz-inducing clyster
Post by: pmcd9 on July 09, 2008, 01:16:39 pm
I know two women named Mel and they both have huge tits.
Title: Re: 7 July 2008 - a mittelschmerz-inducing clyster
Post by: Drygioni on July 09, 2008, 01:26:35 pm
I know two women named Mel and they both have huge tits.

No way! That is perfectly applicable to me also.
Title: Re: 7 July 2008 - a mittelschmerz-inducing clyster
Post by: pmcd9 on July 09, 2008, 04:08:33 pm
No way! That is perfectly applicable to me also.

Are your big titty'd Mel's close friends to one another?